Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we talk about the obstruction of justice case Mueller and the Rats tried to bring against Trump?

124»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Before it becomes lost in the accusations about the Russia investigation, it’s important to keep in mind that the facts involved in Daddy’s impeachment are not in dispute.

And before you flush it down the memory hole you were all in on smearing anyone who even questioned the allegations against Trump in the Russia investigation.

Go fuck yourself Comrade. You were 100% wrong and to this day you still continue to lie about it. You're pure fucking scum.
    It’s indisputable that Daddy solicited and benefitted from Russian interference. So I was 100% right.

To the extent Daddy didn’t coordinate with Russia, it wasn’t for lack of trying. And then he obstructed the investigation. So I was at least mostly right.
    White Flag. And I'm glad he told the biased partisan hack investigators (probably friends of yours) to go fuck themselves and he wasn't going to cooperate with jack shit in their investigation. People elected him to tell assholes to go fuck themselves, and that's what he did. It's also why you call him Daddy all the time while subconsciously gargling his balls. HTH
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Entirely partisan impeachment. The thing the founders feared the most.

Now it'll be standard procedure for the party that holds the house.

Trump will still win regardless and the left losses Congress. Then we'll outlaw the Democrat party. That sounds fun. Mandate it be re named the He Man America Haters Club.

You'll need to be old to get that reference.

You girls won’t even concede Daddy did anything wrong. Don’t lecture me about bipartisanship.
    Hi there. I’ve always accepted that this was a bad move. Most sane people do. But it doesn’t warrant removal from office.

But you knew that already.
    I guess we can have a debate here about whether withholding aid unless the President receives a personal benefit is impeachable then. That would be more honest than what’s going on in Washington DC.
    What personal benefit did he receive? The aid was delivered.

He said he wants nothing.

Saying you need to look into the Biden's maybe you could talk to the AG (I'll help you that's the attorney general) certainly sounds terrible. I mean why talk to the head law enforcement officer in the US about shady dealings by a US citizen.
    You can look into Biden to your heart’s content. That’s not a defense. Neither is the fact that Daddy didn’t get the benefit he sought because his scheme was discovered. Daddy didn’t come in and offer a different explanation—he just told everyone not to cooperate.
    A Prosecutor, you shall never be.
    Imagine my disappointment.
    So you enjoy being a bum. Cool.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Like refusing to arm the Ukrainians? Like shipping crates of cash to Iran? Like having his family take bribes from Iran and the chicoms? Like you really care or are just a partisan hack ambulance chaser?