Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we talk about the obstruction of justice case Mueller and the Rats tried to bring against Trump?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited December 2019 in Tug Tavern
By the time Mueller was appointed, the FBI and Mueller himself knew that the Steele Dossier was crap and that there was no collusion by the Trump campaign with the Russians. They also knew that James Comey knowingly signed off on securing an additional FISA warrant based entirely on lies and bullshit. Firing Comey, far from being obstruction of justice, was an act that aided in the pursuit of Justice. This shit doesn't only taint Comey and the FBI, it taints the entire investigation by Mueller who had to know that the allegations and evidence used to carrying out the original investigation was all garbage and yet even though he knew all of this he continued his investigation for over two years and even at it's conclusion he never informed the public about what he had to of learned about Comey, the Steele Dossier or the fraud that was perpetrated on the court to secure those FISA warrants.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    How you know this really was a coup attempt and that's not a word that I've ever used to describe this thing until now.

There wasn't a single "hand picked" FBI or DOJ superstar who spoke up and revealed this to the public. No whistle blowers, no public resignations and exposing of this on anyone on the inside. None of the attorneys hired by Mueller, none of the leadership of the FBI or the DOJ spoke up said anything about this fraud.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Before it becomes lost in the accusations about the Russia investigation, it’s important to keep in mind that the facts involved in Daddy’s impeachment are not in dispute.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Before it becomes lost in the accusations about the Russia investigation, it’s important to keep in mind that the facts involved in Daddy’s impeachment are not in dispute.

And before you flush it down the memory hole you were all in on smearing anyone who even questioned the allegations against Trump in the Russia investigation.

Go fuck yourself Comrade. You were 100% wrong and to this day you still continue to lie about it. You're pure fucking scum.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

And before you flush it down the memory hole you were all in on smearing anyone who even questioned the allegations against Trump in the Russia investigation.

Go fuck yourself Comrade. You were 100% wrong and to this day you still continue to lie about it. You're pure fucking scum.
    Daddy’s best defense with respect to Russia is that his campaign’s efforts to collude failed. He solicited interference. That’s indisputable. He benefited from interference. Also indisputable. And he obstructed the investigation into his possible coordination with Russia. Which is debated, by hacks like yourself.

Then he plainly and indisputably engaged in the conduct regarding Ukraine and Congress’s investigation for which he will be impeached.
    Fuck you, you have Hillary Clinton and the DNC paying for Russian disinformation in order to influence the election you do not give a flying fuck. Everything you say now should be looked at through the prism that you're the very same lying Kunt who claimed Hillary didn't lie about her emails. That still lies and claims the Trump campaign wasn't spied upon, based entirely on pathetic semantics bullshit. And just yesterday tried to deny that the FBI and DOJ lied to the FISA court.

You're a fucking joke O'Keefed. No one should ever believe a fucking word you say.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

It’s indisputable that Daddy solicited and benefitted from Russian interference. So I was 100% right.

To the extent Daddy didn’t coordinate with Russia, it wasn’t for lack of trying. And then he obstructed the investigation. So I was at least mostly right.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,883
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

It’s indisputable that Daddy solicited and benefitted from Russian interference. So I was 100% right.

To the extent Daddy didn’t coordinate with Russia, it wasn’t for lack of trying. And then he obstructed the investigation. So I was at least mostly right.
    Odd no Russian collusion charges anywhere. All disprove as lies. Look it up.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, and Hillary never lied about her emails, and Mike Brown really was shot in the back while running away. And Trump supporters tried to politicize a memorial service. Fuck off liar.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I’ve been conceding for more than a year that Daddy’s efforts to coordinate failed. It’s only Daddy’s failures that offer the fig leaf you girls used as a defense in the extortion of Ukraine as well.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I’ve been conceding for more than a year that Daddy’s efforts to coordinate failed. It’s only Daddy’s failures that offer the fig leaf you girls used as a defense in the extortion of Ukraine as well.
    You couldn't even get a grand jury to indict Trump. Bupkis. Another failed coup. I hear a bunch of the left conspirators are going to be needing an attorney better get yourself out there so you can care for your public pension fathers care in his old age.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You couldn't even get a grand jury to indict Trump. Bupkis. Another failed coup. I hear a bunch of the left conspirators are going to be needing an attorney better get yourself out there so you can care for your public pension fathers care in his old age.
    Weird thing about your “oath”. It must not have been to our Constitution cuz impeachment’s in there.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Weird thing about your “oath”. It must not have been to our Constitution cuz impeachment’s in there.
    Impeachment requires high crimes and misdemeanors. Pretty high threshold. It wasn’t meant as a political tool. The dems are gas lighting mother fuckers.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cleveland.com/open/2019/10/conservative-case-western-reserve-jurist-jonathan-adler-publicly-calls-for-trump-impeachment-inquiry.html?outputType=amp

At least some libertarians are honest.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

And the fact that remains is that there will not be enough votes to remove from office.

The Fail is strong in that one.gif
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Impeachment requires high crimes and misdemeanors. Pretty high threshold. It wasn’t meant as a political tool. The dems are gas lighting mother fuckers.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cleveland.com/open/2019/10/conservative-case-western-reserve-jurist-jonathan-adler-publicly-calls-for-trump-impeachment-inquiry.html?outputType=amp

Yeah, because we know you sure the fuck are not.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

And the fact that remains is that there will not be enough votes to remove from office.

If so you’ll end up with the GOP you deserve; I just hope I don’t end up with the country you deserve.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I'd never be able to get a judge to sign a warrant based on any of this Bullshit. Even the ones that knew me and my work and liked me.

But this isn't about the law or any crime. It's about Trump beating them and they can't accept it.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Justin Amish is a big impeachment guy too. I’m well aware of Adlers thoughts. I like his work with the National Review and Cato. Judge Nap (or is it Nip) for impeachment as well. There are differing opinions on the libertarian cocktail party circuit. I’m seeing it as political theatre. Nothing more and a waste of time. It doesn’t move the needle for me. Those who are in favor tend to have a thoughtful opinion on it rather than the typical TDS emotional meltdown I see from the leftists. There are libertarians for and against. Both are being honest. Of course,you see the ones who agree with you as the only honest ones.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

By the time Mueller was appointed, the FBI and Mueller himself knew that the Steele Dossier was crap and that there was no collusion by the Trump campaign with the Russians. They also knew that James Comey knowingly signed off on securing an additional FISA warrant based entirely on lies and bullshit. Firing Comey, far from being obstruction of justice, was an act that aided in the pursuit of Justice. This shit doesn't only taint Comey and the FBI, it taints the entire investigation by Mueller who had to know that the allegations and evidence used to carrying out the original investigation was all garbage and yet even though he knew all of this he continued his investigation for over two years and even at it's conclusion he never informed the public about what he had to of learned about Comey, the Steele Dossier or the fraud that was perpetrated on the court to secure those FISA warrants.

A better question is how long are you going to weep over a valid investigation that found our President innocent?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

If so you’ll end up with the GOP you deserve; I just hope I don’t end up with the country you deserve.
    It sounds serious.

T’s and P’s for a safe trip to Canada.