Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we talk about the obstruction of justice case Mueller and the Rats tried to bring against Trump?

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Before it becomes lost in the accusations about the Russia investigation, it’s important to keep in mind that the facts involved in Daddy’s impeachment are not in dispute.

And before you flush it down the memory hole you were all in on smearing anyone who even questioned the allegations against Trump in the Russia investigation.

Go fuck yourself Comrade. You were 100% wrong and to this day you still continue to lie about it. You're pure fucking scum.
    It’s indisputable that Daddy solicited and benefitted from Russian interference. So I was 100% right.

To the extent Daddy didn’t coordinate with Russia, it wasn’t for lack of trying. And then he obstructed the investigation. So I was at least mostly right.
    Odd no Russian collusion charges anywhere. All disprove as lies. Look it up.
    I’ve been conceding for more than a year that Daddy’s efforts to coordinate failed. It’s only Daddy’s failures that offer the fig leaf you girls used as a defense in the extortion of Ukraine as well.
    You couldn't even get a grand jury to indict Trump. Bupkis. Another failed coup. I hear a bunch of the left conspirators are going to be needing an attorney better get yourself out there so you can care for your public pension fathers care in his old age.
    Weird thing about your “oath”. It must not have been to our Constitution cuz impeachment’s in there.
    I'd never be able to get a judge to sign a warrant based on any of this Bullshit. Even the ones that knew me and my work and liked me.
    You apparently agree with hordes of lefties about the FISA process. But Daddy’s being impeached on undisputed facts. It’s not a coup.
    If I altered a fact statement on a warrant I'd go to jail. HTH
    So you’d like to retract your claims that this Constitutional process of impeachment is a coup. Good!
    It's a coup. Has been for 3 years. Glad to see you concede that it's an illegal sham.
    History isn’t your forte. Impeachment began this year—second half of this year.
    Odd it was announced 19 minutes after Trump was declared the winner. Check your WaPo.

Obviously you missed history class at reform school.
    Newspapers don’t have impeachment powers. Perhaps your oath was to Mad Magazine rather than the US Constitution.
    Correction: it was before he was nominated.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/donald-trump-2016-impeachment-213817
    He’ll be impeached for what he indisputably did this year. I guess your new defense will be, “Well, you already hated him anyway.”
    They are impeaching him because they hate him and the seem it politically expedient. That’s all. That’s not a new “defense”. It’s what I’ve thought for quite sometime. These are weak articles of impeachment. The more you say something is indisputable doesn’t make it indisputable. Many people are disputing it.
    Actually they’re not disputing it. Daddy’s just ordering that his people stonewall the investigation—for which he’ll also be impeached. Those who have testified said that Daddy did what he’s accused of.
    You’re hard to take seriously. Also disturbed.
    Yet you couldn’t rebut a word.
    Couldn’t? Or didn’t?
    Who came in and disputed the charges then?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

By the time Mueller was appointed, the FBI and Mueller himself knew that the Steele Dossier was crap and that there was no collusion by the Trump campaign with the Russians. They also knew that James Comey knowingly signed off on securing an additional FISA warrant based entirely on lies and bullshit. Firing Comey, far from being obstruction of justice, was an act that aided in the pursuit of Justice. This shit doesn't only taint Comey and the FBI, it taints the entire investigation by Mueller who had to know that the allegations and evidence used to carrying out the original investigation was all garbage and yet even though he knew all of this he continued his investigation for over two years and even at it's conclusion he never informed the public about what he had to of learned about Comey, the Steele Dossier or the fraud that was perpetrated on the court to secure those FISA warrants.

A better question is how long are you going to weep over a valid investigation that found our President innocent?
    The IG just wrote a big report on how this investigation wasn't valid
    He said the opposite.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Entirely partisan impeachment. The thing the founders feared the most.

Now it'll be standard procedure for the party that holds the house.

Trump will still win regardless and the left losses Congress. Then we'll outlaw the Democrat party. That sounds fun. Mandate it be re named the He Man America Haters Club.

You'll need to be old to get that reference.

You girls won’t even concede Daddy did anything wrong. Don’t lecture me about bipartisanship.
    Hi there. I’ve always accepted that this was a bad move. Most sane people do. But it doesn’t warrant removal from office.

But you knew that already.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Before it becomes lost in the accusations about the Russia investigation, it’s important to keep in mind that the facts involved in Daddy’s impeachment are not in dispute.

And before you flush it down the memory hole you were all in on smearing anyone who even questioned the allegations against Trump in the Russia investigation.

Go fuck yourself Comrade. You were 100% wrong and to this day you still continue to lie about it. You're pure fucking scum.
    It’s indisputable that Daddy solicited and benefitted from Russian interference. So I was 100% right.

To the extent Daddy didn’t coordinate with Russia, it wasn’t for lack of trying. And then he obstructed the investigation. So I was at least mostly right.
    Odd no Russian collusion charges anywhere. All disprove as lies. Look it up.
    I’ve been conceding for more than a year that Daddy’s efforts to coordinate failed. It’s only Daddy’s failures that offer the fig leaf you girls used as a defense in the extortion of Ukraine as well.
    You couldn't even get a grand jury to indict Trump. Bupkis. Another failed coup. I hear a bunch of the left conspirators are going to be needing an attorney better get yourself out there so you can care for your public pension fathers care in his old age.
    Weird thing about your “oath”. It must not have been to our Constitution cuz impeachment’s in there.
    I'd never be able to get a judge to sign a warrant based on any of this Bullshit. Even the ones that knew me and my work and liked me.
    You apparently agree with hordes of lefties about the FISA process. But Daddy’s being impeached on undisputed facts. It’s not a coup.
    If I altered a fact statement on a warrant I'd go to jail. HTH
    So you’d like to retract your claims that this Constitutional process of impeachment is a coup. Good!
    It's a coup. Has been for 3 years. Glad to see you concede that it's an illegal sham.
    History isn’t your forte. Impeachment began this year—second half of this year.
    Odd it was announced 19 minutes after Trump was declared the winner. Check your WaPo.

Obviously you missed history class at reform school.
    Newspapers don’t have impeachment powers. Perhaps your oath was to Mad Magazine rather than the US Constitution.
    Correction: it was before he was nominated.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/donald-trump-2016-impeachment-213817
    He’ll be impeached for what he indisputably did this year. I guess your new defense will be, “Well, you already hated him anyway.”
    They are impeaching him because they hate him and the seem it politically expedient. That’s all. That’s not a new “defense”. It’s what I’ve thought for quite sometime. These are weak articles of impeachment. The more you say something is indisputable doesn’t make it indisputable. Many people are disputing it.
    Actually they’re not disputing it. Daddy’s just ordering that his people stonewall the investigation—for which he’ll also be impeached. Those who have testified said that Daddy did what he’s accused of.
    You’re hard to take seriously. Also disturbed.
    Yet you couldn’t rebut a word.
    Couldn’t? Or didn’t?
    Who came in and disputed the charges then?
    You act the the witness list and shiffs rules weren't a partisan shit show.

Sondland all a sudden got a refreshed memory after a congressman intimated the witness by calling for a boycott of his business. How that isn't a felony is beyond me.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Trump will still win regardless and the left losses Congress. Then we'll outlaw the Democrat party. That sounds fun. Mandate it be re named the He Man America Haters Club.

You girls won’t even concede Daddy did anything wrong. Don’t lecture me about bipartisanship.
    I often don't like things Trump does. There is nothing to impeach him for. Absolutely nothing rises to that level and you know it. It's you that refuses to concede anything.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Fuck you. You're a lying sack of shit who doesn't care a whit about the truth or facts. Hands up don't shoot Kunt. Did you ever apologize for that lie O'Keefed? Fuck no, in fact you still like to argue some fantasy world bullshit about how you really got the facts right about that case.

Have you even once conceded that you've repeatedly been caught lying right out your ass? Did you every retract your lie about Hillary and her emails?

Did ever retract any of these fucking lies?

Can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want a memorial to become a Daddy Campaign Event? That’s a you issue.

Police canceled the game.

It’s pretty deplorable to politicize a family’s tragedy.

Fuck off O'Keefed.

• Options
    edited December 2019
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Hi there. I’ve always accepted that this was a bad move. Most sane people do. But it doesn’t warrant removal from office.

I guess we can have a debate here about whether withholding aid unless the President receives a personal benefit is impeachable then. That would be more honest than what’s going on in Washington DC.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

I often don't like things Trump does. There is nothing to impeach him for. Absolutely nothing rises to that level and you know it. It's you that refuses to concede anything.
    He’s being impeached for very specific actions. If you don’t find them impeachable, be direct.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

I guess we can have a debate here about whether withholding aid unless the President receives a personal benefit is impeachable then. That would be more honest than what’s going on in Washington DC.
    What personal benefit did he receive? The aid was delivered.

He said he wants nothing.

Saying you need to look into the Biden's maybe you could talk to the AG (I'll help you that's the attorney general) certainly sounds terrible. I mean why talk to the head law enforcement officer in the US about shady dealings by a US citizen.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Partisan politics suck.

It gave you your articles of impeachment.

And will result in an acquittal with your team on their ass and then licking your wounds, once they get up.

All the while the Progressive Democrats will put up a senile old man to embarrass himself on national TV against Daddy in the debates.

Sad.

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Saying you need to look into the Biden's maybe you could talk to the AG (I'll help you that's the attorney general) certainly sounds terrible. I mean why talk to the head law enforcement officer in the US about shady dealings by a US citizen.
    You can look into Biden to your heart’s content. That’s not a defense. Neither is the fact that Daddy didn’t get the benefit he sought because his scheme was discovered. Daddy didn’t come in and offer a different explanation—he just told everyone not to cooperate.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

You can look into Biden to your heart’s content. That’s not a defense. Neither is the fact that Daddy didn’t get the benefit he sought because his scheme was discovered. Daddy didn’t come in and offer a different explanation—he just told everyone not to cooperate.
    They don't have to cooperate. And why would he cooperate in a totally rigged partisan clown circus?

That's what trump said and it process you wrong. The AG is the guy. And that is who Trump refered to.

He had every right to call or corruption when he saw it. I fact he had a duty to do so.

Are you sure you're an attorney?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

They don't have to cooperate. And why would he cooperate in a totally rigged partisan clown circus?

That's what trump said and it process you wrong. The AG is the guy. And that is who Trump refered to.

He had every right to call or corruption when he saw it. I fact he had a duty to do so.

Are you sure you’re an American? That document you claim to have sworn an oath doesn’t permit the Executive to avoid lawful examination.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

A Prosecutor, you shall never be.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Are you sure you’re an American? That document you claim to have sworn an oath doesn’t permit the Executive to avoid lawful examination.
    Does in this case. Sure you've read it?
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Imagine my disappointment.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Imagine my disappointment.
    It isn’t hard. You really don't have to try.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    As a cop if I investigated a reported possible crime and there may be cause to investigate. But I receive untested, unverified information and I continue with my investigation and i learn that the info is no good and unreliable. I then provide false info to obtain three warrants and lie to the judge about the source of the information and withhold exculpatory information. My question is, how much time would I do in prison?

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

As a cop if I investigated a reported possible crime and there may be cause to investigate. But I receive untested, unverified information and I continue with my investigation and i learn that the info is no good and unreliable. I then provide false info to obtain three warrants and lie to the judge about the source of the information and withhold exculpatory information. My question is, how much time would I do in prison?

It would be 1 8 7 on a mother fuckin cop!
  • Options

Sledog said:

It would be 1 8 7 on a mother fuckin cop!
    It’s not in the paper, it’s on the wall!!!