Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dayton can get to the Elite 8. Wichita last year, fucking Butler, George Mason, etc.

DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
edited March 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
but we're supposed to believe that a big school with a ton of money in a top city with great academics just can't compete in that caliber. It's just so fucking mind-numbing that these doogs are that fucking stupid and self-loathing. FYFMFE.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,815 Swaye's Wigwam
    but it rains in Seattle!!!!!11!!!!1 You can't expect to compete for titles in collegiate athletics when your city receives less annual rainfall than New York, Boston, Chicago, etc. etc....
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,706 Founders Club
    edited March 2014
    Media Doogs like Elise gangbanged by five brothas Woodward and Doog Fain like to act like injuries to players that account for seven percent of the scoring make a huge difference. Don't worry, they understand that Romar deserves a little criticism, but he's earned a long leash. It's just a fringe element that wants him fired.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Media Doogs like Elise gangbanged by five brothas Woodward and Doog Fain like to act like injuries to players that account for seven percent of the scoring makes a huge difference. Don't worry, they understand that Romar deserves a little criticism, but he's earned a long leash. It's just a fringe element that wants him fired.

Great link to the video as always.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    It could be worse... Just look at the Cuogs, they fired a coach with no hiring plan and just offered a contract to a losing MWC coach, who promptly took it to Boise State admin for a raise and extension.

It could be worse... Just look at the Cuogs, they fired a coach with no hiring plan and just offered a contract to a losing MWC coach, who promptly took it to Boise State admin for a raise and extension.

They should have kept Bone. Who else are they going to get? He needed a little more time.

The dude at Rainier Beach seems to recruit pretty well. Maybe he'll take the job?

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

You want to fire a 2nd year head coach? We have Coach Otz now (basketball version of Tosh although there is no actual evidence of him being a good recruiter). When Romar had to make the tough decision to fire his friends Shaw and Fortier that's when he became a head coach. I don't count anything before that. He was still learning. Now that we're pulling in guys like Qwevyn Winters (4th best player on his JC team) and Jahmel Taylor (Sorry UC San Bernardino, he's a dawg) Romar should really be hitting his stride.

Ugh, did you watch Iowa State this year? I saw a really talented team and Otz was the reason why they were any good. Hoiberg had nothing to do with it.

You want to fire a 2nd year head coach? We have Coach Otz now (basketball version of Tosh although there is no actual evidence of him being a good recruiter). When Romar had to make the tough decision to fire his friends Shaw and Fortier that's when he became a head coach. I don't count anything before that. He was still learning. Now that we're pulling in guys like Qwevyn Winters (4th best player on his JC team) and Jahmel Taylor (Sorry UC San Bernardino, he's a dawg) Romar should really be hitting his stride.

Ugh, did you watch Iowa State this year? I saw a really talented team and Otz was the reason why they were any good. Hoiberg had nothing to do with it.
    Shut the fuck up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Was that Fleenor who said that about Sark? Hard to keep track since so much stupidity has been said over there.

Hopefully Biggus rises from the dead.

Shut the fuck up.
    Whoosh

I never know with you guys that love to give credit to the assistants... but well played.

Shut the fuck up.
    Whoosh

I never know with you guys that love to give credit to the assistants... but well played.
    Low tweak. Sometimes you are a fucking idiot. Believing this to be true is an example of More_Cock repeating something enough that you think it is true.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Shut the fuck up.
    Whoosh

Low tweak. Sometimes you are a fucking idiot. Believing this to be true is an example of More_Cock repeating something enough that you think it is true.

You guys talk about assistant coaches more than the rest of the bored combined though.

Shut the fuck up.
    Whoosh

You guys talk about assistant coaches more than the rest of the bored combined though.
    You talk about them just as much, if not more than Chestbeater or myself. All of us know assistants are basically interchangeable. You always deal in extremes and think that because we say Wilcox is a good coordinator, or Tosh is a good recruiter that it means we love to give credit to assistants.

Hopefully Biggus rises from the dead.
    The wheels of justice move slowly and faux lawyers move even slower.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,815 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    TTJ said:

Also, you can't expect Seattle to produce the kind of blue chip talent they churn out year after year in places like Wichita and Dayton. And Spokane.

Seriously this. Just throw some money at Wichita's coach, Dayton's coach, fuck, throw money at fucking WISCONSIN's coach. Why not? The history of college athletics has shown that paying big bucks for premier coaches yields significantly higher revenue than putting up with mediocrity does. The more money the schools makes off of the football team, merchandise, etc., the more fuckaround money there is for the university big wigs. It's really simple. Everybody wins.

The Football teams in this state (UW, Seahooks, to a lesser extent WSU) seem to have their acts together now. It's time for the other sports to follow suit.

TTJ said:

Also, you can't expect Seattle to produce the kind of blue chip talent they churn out year after year in places like Wichita and Dayton. And Spokane.

Seriously this. Just throw some money at Wichita's coach, Dayton's coach, fuck, throw money at fucking WISCONSIN's coach. Why not? The history of college athletics has shown that paying big bucks for premier coaches yields significantly higher revenue than putting up with mediocrity does. The more money the schools makes off of the football team, merchandise, etc., the more fuckaround money there is for the university big wigs. It's really simple. Everybody wins.

The Football teams in this state (UW, Seahooks, to a lesser extent WSU) seem to have their acts together now. It's time for the other sports to follow suit.
    this.

Wasn't Woody bragging the other day his department made a $10million praw fett? how much are all those unsold empty seats at BAA worth if replaced with donors buying season tickets? how much more does Woody make with regular runs like Arizona or even Gonzaga in the NCAA tournament?

Woody is playing with house money. Spend it.