Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM: Tray Adams

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Why the fuck should the players care about the fucking Vegas bowl?

Literally most of the losses were the corches for being FS too. NOC. TSIO. Shutter the fucking progrum etc.

The same reason the players cared about the Freedom Bowl, Sun Bowl, Aloha bowl under Don James.
    I’d rather they turn husky stadium into a pea patch than play this bowl game
  • Options

Why the fuck should the players care about the fucking Vegas bowl?

Literally most of the losses were the corches for being FS too. NOC. TSIO. Shutter the fucking progrum etc.

The same reason the players cared about the Freedom Bowl, Sun Bowl, Aloha bowl under Don James.
    I’d rather they turn husky stadium into a pea patch than play this bowl game
    Good thing no one asked you to play.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,216
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited December 2019
    I hope the players who do play in this game care about it and win it by three touchdowns.
  • Options

I hope the players who do play in this game care about it and win it by three touchdowns.

The only reason they care is because it’s Pete’s last game
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited December 2019

I fail to comprehend the point you are attempting to elucidate.
  • Options

If it wasn’t Pete’s last game the majority of the kids wouldn’t give a fuck
  • Options
    Founders Club

If it wasn’t Pete’s last game the majority of the kids wouldn’t give a fuck
    Well it is, so good thing we got that going for us. Let's roll em.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It’s the vegas bowl. Who cares?

If I don’t then the players shouldn’t

It's the opposite. If the players don't, why should I. I see UW ads in for tickets. They are trying to pump it up. What a joke. Start by pumping it up with the players. If you can't do that, just cancel the stupid thing.
    10 person max for tickets? Man.....really hamstringing us
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I understand where Adams is coming from. He has had a major injury to his back, something you don't want to fuck with. The SR bowl will have reps from every nfl team there. Nobody is going to be at the Vegas bowl. Look at what the SR bowl did for Sample and McGary. With the luck Adams has had, he would probably get hurt against Boise and not be able to play in the SR bowl. I wish all these kids would play in the bowl but I see his side of it.

Bryant is being a dipshit

Agree on Adams
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If I;m NFL GM and a kid won't play a game out of fear of injury then why would I pay him to come get hurt in the first exhibition game?

Probably because there are easy recent examples of that not mattering. Christian McCaffrey says hi.
  • Options
    PurpleSmokePurpleSmoke Member Posts: 115

If I;m NFL GM and a kid won't play a game out of fear of injury then why would I pay him to come get hurt in the first exhibition game?

Probably because there are easy recent examples of that not mattering. Christian McCaffrey says hi.
    Nick Bosa says Hi. From skipping almost the entirety of his last season.

I get it. It sucks. But these kids are taking their one shot to make REAL money, and if there is a chance of injury (aka nursing a small injury or history of injury) they shouldn't play in a dumbass bowl game. These bowl games are about as important as the preseason in the NFL.

The fervor against players doing the smart thing is unreal here. "Oh in Don James era we would kick a guy off the team for skipping a shit bowl"

Friends. Very little about football in 2019 is the same as 1975-1992. If they don't want to play, fuck em. Let em sit. Let them make their choice, and look for the young guys to get some playing time and see if we need to change priorities in recruiting based on the success or lack thereof in this meaningless game.

I bet Jake Butt would hit that fucking rewind button in a second and skip that Orange Bowl. But hey bring on the downvotes
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I get it. It sucks. But these kids are taking their one shot to make REAL money, and if there is a chance of injury (aka nursing a small injury or history of injury) they shouldn't play in a dumbass bowl game. These bowl games are about as important as the preseason in the NFL.

The fervor against players doing the smart thing is unreal here. "Oh in Don James era we would kick a guy off the team for skipping a shit bowl"

Friends. Very little about football in 2019 is the same as 1975-1992. If they don't want to play, fuck em. Let em sit. Let them make their choice, and look for the young guys to get some playing time and see if we need to change priorities in recruiting based on the success or lack thereof in this meaningless game.

I bet Jake Butt would hit that fucking rewind button in a second and skip that Orange Bowl. But hey bring on the downvotes
    Didn’t Boss had to get surgery, so not sure he would count. But point still stand
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam

I wouldn't draft a pussy but that's me. Caffferty can enjoy the playoffs same as me this year. On TV

He'd probably sit them out anyway. Fag
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck the NFL and fuck you

Fuck the playoffs. Fuck it all
  • Options

I wouldn't draft a pussy but that's me. Caffferty can enjoy the playoffs same as me this year. On TV

It’s definitely his fault that Kyle Allen is dog shit!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It’s definitely his fault that Kyle Allen is dog shit!
    And fuck you too

Losers lose.