Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

In case you missed it

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,724 Founders Club
HE’S TURNING OUT TO BE EVEN MORE AWFUL THAN I EXPECTED: In Appeal to Hard Left, Bloomberg Praises Chinese Communism. “It may be difficult to discern the logic of Bloomberg’s apologia for Xi. But it’s quite easy to posit a logical reason for Bloomberg to spew illogical apologies for the Communist Party: The billionaire has vast financial interests in China, and those interests have allegedly compromised his civic-minded endeavors in the past. In 2013, the New York Times reported that Bloomberg News had killed an investigation that had threatened to upset Chinese officials.”

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PJ media. Haha

Fuck off

Race, can you post the quote about the illogical apology for the communist party? I'd like to read it.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,094 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Race, can you post the quote about the illogical apology for the communist party? I'd like to read it.
    Fuck off.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Fuck off.
    Do you care to post Bloomberg's quote?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,094 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.
    Post it up. Your news source said he gave an illogical apology for the communist party. I'd like to read it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,724 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.
    Post it up. Your news source said he gave an illogical apology for the communist party. I'd like to read it.
    Fuck off

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.
    No you don’t want to read it. Otherwise you would have. It’s easy to find from this week. Dishonest fucking lying sack of shit.
    How come none of you want to post it? It should be easy to find and post. Yet all you guys want to do is say fuck off.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Oh no, please don’t be mean to Michael Bloomberg!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.
    No you don’t want to read it. Otherwise you would have. It’s easy to find from this week. Dishonest fucking lying sack of shit.
    How come none of you want to post it? It should be easy to find and post. Yet all you guys want to do is say fuck off.
    Because you're a lazy fuck and no one wants to follow your orders. Find it yourself Dick. It takes 30 seconds .

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.
    Because you're a lazy fuck and no one wants to follow your orders. Find it yourself Dick. It takes 30 seconds .
    You guys have two threads on it. Should be easy to find and post. Why not just post it?
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.
    You guys have two threads on it. Should be easy to find and post. Why not just post it?
    You've ruined two threads running cover for the democrats and chi coms

Not one word of complaint about Bloomberg

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.

I need to know what to complain about. All I have so far is he gave an illogical apology to communist China. What did he say? Damone said it's easy to find. Wonder why no one wants to post it.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    2001400ex said:

PJ media. Haha

2001400ex said:

PJ media. Haha

Logically fallacious Moron that can’t address the content Haha

https://i.imgflip.com/3ibbft.jpg

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.

I need to know what to complain about. All I have so far is he gave an illogical apology to communist China. What did he say? Damone said it's easy to find. Wonder why no one wants to post it.
    Ever wonder why you're one news source didn't tell you? Didn't think so.

Fuck off.
    So you can't post the quote either. Got it.

HE’S TURNING OUT TO BE EVEN MORE AWFUL THAN I EXPECTED: In Appeal to Hard Left, Bloomberg Praises Chinese Communism. “It may be difficult to discern the logic of Bloomberg’s apologia for Xi. But it’s quite easy to posit a logical reason for Bloomberg to spew illogical apologies for the Communist Party: The billionaire has vast financial interests in China, and those interests have allegedly compromised his civic-minded endeavors in the past. In 2013, the New York Times reported that Bloomberg News had killed an investigation that had threatened to upset Chinese officials.”

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.

Ever wonder why you're one news source didn't tell you? Didn't think so.

Fuck off.
    So you can't post the quote either. Got it.
    It's been posted twice now. Idiot.