Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

re: Quorndawg

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I don't want to be a spoiler, but God DJ will raise him from the dead on easter
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

I have reinstated two of his handles, monroecougdad and ron_fairly.

Good. Coogloser mon hates my guts and there's nothing like it to induce melancholy and help an old Dawg get his naps.

• Options
    PurpleMicrodotPurpleMicrodot Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tailgater said:

Good. Coogloser mon hates my guts and there's nothing like it to induce melancholy and help an old Dawg get his naps.

You must have ""coogloser" confused with OLD DOWG because that was ANOTHER JACKASS POST!!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I petition we let Jesus H Christ back under the condition this microdot handle dies.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Bad ass! PGOS, update the Death Tally Bored, STAT!

If only this bored introduced a revolutionary feature called the "edit" function...for longer than an hour after you poast (hardy har har) at least
  • Options

I petition we let Jesus H Christ back under the condition this microdot handle dies.

Would you prefer I had a window pane handle?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    Founders Club

What about a Sea World handle? :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014

What about a Sea World handle? :)
    Thought about it

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Tailgater said:

You must have ""coogloser" confused with OLD DOWG because that was ANOTHER JACKASS POST!!
    Pardon me for disturbing your purpledot tryst humping coogloser mon. I might've been sorry had my shoes gotten wet, but.... FU anyway.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tailgater said:

Tailgater said:

Pardon me for disturbing your purpledot tryst humping coogloser mon. I might've been sorry had my shoes gotten wet, but.... FU anyway.

Praise be to DJ for giving us the perfect button for times like this

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Welcome back!

LEAVE!
  • Options
    Tailgater said:

Tailgater said:

If this isn't a whooooosh, then you are one fucking dumbshit if you really think I am a coog.
  • Options

Tailgater said:

Tailgater said:

If this isn't a whooooosh, then you are one fucking dumbshit if you really think I am a coog.
    @creepycoug!!! true???

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Tailgater said:

Tailgater said:

I remember when iDawg in their second most recent podcast(fucking August 2013) actually bragged how well Derek is doing with this site and used bringing over Tailgater as an example.

That might replace Mike Riley > Pete Carroll as his dumbest statement.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    Founders Club

Tailgater said:

Tailgater said:

I remember when iDawg in their second most recent podcast(fucking August 2013) actually bragged how well Derek is doing with this site and used bringing over Tailgater as an example.

I support Tailgater.

He does have a very high standard deviation. It's up there with PL_SS'. TG's posts either contain great nuggets of wisdom, or make absolutely no god damn sense.
  • Options

Tailgater said:

Tailgater said:

Nothing tops Little Jimmy, Chest and RoadDawg crowning AuburnDawg upon his arrival.

I know, I know, what about all the times when they were right?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DNC- nobody likes Aubbie and he surely was not crowned. I can't stand Aubs and never could. He was an example of how bad things had gotten for Kim at doogman. Looks like you need to learn the difference.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

DNC- nobody likes Aubbie and he surely was not crowned. I can't stand Aubs and never could. He was an example of how bad things had gotten for Kim at doogman. Looks like you need to learn the difference.

Aubbie was who we thought he was. I crowned his ass.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    DNC, those three also wanted YaleDawg over here as well.

In Road Dawg's defense I don't think he was behind that movement.