Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who is she fucking kidding?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,112
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

"But it's really a sad thing. I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue," Pelosi said. Mr. Nixon resigned before the House could vote on impeachment.

"...so much worse than what Richard Nixon did" -- worse than watergate. Really?

I think Trump should show up to the hearing and make himself available to ask questions. Risky, yes? He'd knock it out of the park.

You really do not understand the constitution at all.
    Another great response from CD. You are so much smarter than us all. We should all pay Derek to be in your presence. Given your party wants to SHRED the constitution and a bunch of amendments to pieces and go full Venezuela, I can't believe you'd refer to that for your "defense."
    Explain what part of this hearing is akin to Venezuela.
    One side has total control. One side is blocked from participating. Never Had a one party impeachment.
    Again your are lying. Each party has equal time for questions.
    Republicans are blocked from asking questions Schiff doesn't like. Go fuck yourself Hondo.
    Lil lyin Bob.
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

"But it's really a sad thing. I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue," Pelosi said. Mr. Nixon resigned before the House could vote on impeachment.

I think Trump should show up to the hearing and make himself available to ask questions. Risky, yes? He'd knock it out of the park.

Another great response from CD. You are so much smarter than us all. We should all pay Derek to be in your presence. Given your party wants to SHRED the constitution and a bunch of amendments to pieces and go full Venezuela, I can't believe you'd refer to that for your "defense."
    One side has total control. One side is blocked from participating. Never Had a one party impeachment.
    Republicans are blocked from asking questions Schiff doesn't like. Go fuck yourself Hondo.
    Lie.
    I always knew Hondo was a pathalogical liar.

I didn't think GDS was. I was wrong.
    Blob’s statement was a lie. He appreciates the “ass tongue” though
    So Schiff hasn't blocked any Republican questions in the closed hearing liar?

Did DNI Coats tell you that cocksucker?
    Where did those goalposts go???

It’s been reported questions designed to unmask the whistleblower who is protected by federal law were blocked.
    When you read vague things like "It's been reported..." from a HondoBros, you know they're lying.
    You could just read it for yourself. You won't.
    Link me up with 'identity' or 'anonymity' expressly noted in the federal whistle blower statute.

I think your quarrel is with Senator Grassley.
    When Senator Grassley posts on HH, I'll ask him too.

For now, you seem pretty intent on the 'read it yourself' stuff. So I'm simply requesting you link me to what you've read with regard to the whistle blower statute, specific to 'identity' or 'anonymity'.

So you'd like to detour to a point neither side of this impeachment has contested. It will be an interesting issue when and if either side disagrees about it. Until then, not so much.
    Detour away. Deflect. Deny.

Same old, H.

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Hey Blob - Turd Burglar thinks the report you are relying on to claim questions have been blocked is a lie.

Turd Burglar loves to "tongue your ass" but is so stupid he doesn't realize he's calling you a liar.

When you're a pathological liar, statements of fact:

Schiff has blocked questions from Republicans

get turned into "lies."

blob has (literal) half truth on his side! And he doesn't even like Daddy!
    No, the Kunts using half truths are the people who took a statement of fact from me:

Schiff is blocking Republican questions he doesn't like.

and then tried to claim I was only referring to the open hearing. I never said any such thing. But four fucking liars in this thread have claimed I did.

Which four poasters made that claim liar? I pointed out from the beginning that Schiff blocked questions that were designed to out the whistleblower and had nothing to do with whether he liked the question or not. He's allowed plenty of conspiratard questions he doesn't like but you keep maintaining you didn't lie when you claimed he was blocking Republican questions he didn't like.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,337
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Hey Blob - Turd Burglar thinks the report you are relying on to claim questions have been blocked is a lie.

Turd Burglar loves to "tongue your ass" but is so stupid he doesn't realize he's calling you a liar.

get turned into "lies."

No, the Kunts using half truths are the people who took a statement of fact from me:

and then tried to claim I was only referring to the open hearing. I never said any such thing. But four fucking liars in this thread have claimed I did.

Fascinating. Yet when confronted by posters who know exactly what you're referring to, you double down. Sad!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

get turned into "lies."

Which four poasters made that claim liar? I pointed out from the beginning that Schiff blocked questions that were designed to out the whistleblower and had nothing to do with whether he liked the question or not. He's allowed plenty of conspiratard questions he doesn't like but you keep maintaining you didn't lie when you claimed he was blocking Republican questions he didn't like.
    Blah, blah, blah, you're a Piece of Shit lying liar until you aren't. Liar.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Lil lyin Bob.
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Lie.

It’s been reported questions designed to unmask the whistleblower who is protected by federal law were blocked.
    When you read vague things like "It's been reported..." from a HondoBros, you know they're lying.
    Link me up with 'identity' or 'anonymity' expressly noted in the federal whistle blower statute.

For now, you seem pretty intent on the 'read it yourself' stuff. So I'm simply requesting you link me to what you've read with regard to the whistle blower statute, specific to 'identity' or 'anonymity'.

So you'd like to detour to a point neither side of this impeachment has contested. It will be an interesting issue when and if either side disagrees about it. Until then, not so much.

Same old, H.

If you want to offer a legal opinion shared by no one, feel free. Until then, it's just you wanting to change the subject.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Lil lyin Bob.
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Lie.

Same old, H.

If you want to offer a legal opinion shared by no one, feel free. Until then, it's just you wanting to change the subject.
    My lights just flickered. Was that a (now former) client of your's getting juiced?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

get turned into "lies."

He blocked questions from Republicans. Go fuck yourself Scotty. Were you lying when you said DNI Coats threaten to quit dumbfuck? Seriously, you're now arguing about whether he like or didn't like the questions? When the entire point was that Schiff was blocking questions being asked by the Republicans.

That's what both you and Hondo initially called a lie.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

get turned into "lies."

Fascinating. Yet when confronted by posters who know exactly what you're referring to, you double down. Sad!
    Got it, the O'Keefed the Kunt minding reading act. What am I thinking right now Kunt?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

get turned into "lies."

Got it, the O'Keefed the Kunt minding reading act. What am I thinking right now Kunt?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

get turned into "lies."

You're the one who is constantly claiming you can read my mind Kunt. What am I thinking now?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Does anyone play more stupid games of word semantics than Bob? Haha
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    2001400ex said:

No
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Does anyone suck more cock than Hondo?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Does anyone suck more cock than Hondo?

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Lil lyin Bob.
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Lie.

Same old, H.

My lights just flickered. Was that a (now former) client of your's getting juiced?
    He’s a Union lawyer, no one dies when He fails. And the taxpayer wins.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Lil lyin Bob.
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Lie.

Same old, H.

He’s a Union lawyer, no one dies when He fails. And the taxpayer wins.
    Union? Are you talking about the Civil War? I mean, I'm old, but . . .
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,915
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yes, Trump should go under oath. He has every opportunity to explain his innocence. Instead he prefers to sit on the sidelines and tweet all day.
    Because it’s FS. Enough with the fake outrage and continuous bullshit. He’s the president, nothing is going to happen. It’s a waste of time and dollars. Trump is going to win. Even Obama realizes the far left bullshit has gone too far and alienated all moderate democrats and those in the middle.
    I don't have outrage. If Trump wants to explain his innocence, he's welcome to go explain it.

Obama is right and I've stated it too. I'm not a fan of the left trying to out left each other. I am for single payer. Other than that, most of the rest of their shit is horseshit.
    Take the bet or shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,638
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    GDS said:

It is worse than watergate. Closer to Iran Contra.

No one knows what the fuck Iran contra is

Watergate matters because shit actually came of it dipshit