Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who is she fucking kidding?

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
"But it's really a sad thing. I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue," Pelosi said. Mr. Nixon resigned before the House could vote on impeachment.

"...so much worse than what Richard Nixon did" -- worse than watergate. Really?

I think Trump should show up to the hearing and make himself available to ask questions. Risky, yes? He'd knock it out of the park.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,112
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck. That bitch is off her rocker.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

"But it's really a sad thing. I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue," Pelosi said. Mr. Nixon resigned before the House could vote on impeachment.

I think Trump should show up to the hearing and make himself available to ask questions. Risky, yes? He'd knock it out of the park.

Yes, Trump should go under oath. He has every opportunity to explain his innocence. Instead he prefers to sit on the sidelines and tweet all day.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It is worse than watergate. Closer to Iran Contra.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

You really do not understand the constitution at all.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2019

Another great response from CD. You are so much smarter than us all. We should all pay Derek to be in your presence. Given your party wants to SHRED the constitution and a bunch of amendments to pieces and go full Venezuela, I can't believe you'd refer to that for your "defense."
  • Options

Another great response from CD. You are so much smarter than us all. We should all pay Derek to be in your presence. Given your party wants to SHRED the constitution and a bunch of amendments to pieces and go full Venezuela, I can't believe you'd refer to that for your "defense."
    Explain what part of this hearing is akin to Venezuela.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

We've already talked about that, go fuck yourself.
  • Options

Trump’s going to waltz into the House of Representatives and ask questions? Jfc, any 6th grader understands why that’s unconstitutional and retarded.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Trump’s going to waltz into the House of Representatives and ask questions? Jfc, any 6th grader understands why that’s unconstitutional and retarded.
    So you're saying Pelosi is retarded. Got it.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,283
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

One side has total control. One side is blocked from participating. Never Had a one party impeachment.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

So you're saying Pelosi is retarded. Got it.
    So you are as retarded as @DoogieMcDoogerson? got it. Never mind, I knew that a long time ago.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

One side has total control. One side is blocked from participating. Never Had a one party impeachment.
    Again your are lying. Each party has equal time for questions.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No we haven't. But just say you are right and we have. Type it again, maybe type slowly, so I can understand.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No we haven't. But just say you are right and we have. Type it again, maybe type slowly, so I can understand.
    Go fuck yourself Hondo. Just using the same bullshit you pull here all the fucking time.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Republicans are blocked from asking questions Schiff doesn't like. Go fuck yourself Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Go fuck yourself Hondo. Just using the same bullshit you pull here all the fucking time.
    Then you should be able to copy and paste your answer. To why these hearings are akin to Venezuela. What are you afraid of Bob?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Republicans are blocked from asking questions Schiff doesn't like. Go fuck yourself Hondo.
    Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Lie.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Liar or moron, take your pick cocksucker. Frankly, we know it's both.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff took steps to block Republicans from questioning Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman about leaks damaging to President Trump during his closed-door testimony.

The California Democrat blocked GOP lawmakers from questioning Vindman about his conversations with other members of the intelligence community following a July 10 meeting with Ukraine government officials and after Vindman listened in on a July 25 call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Lie.
    Yeah, and the claims about Ukraine meddling in the 2016 have been debunked. Did you inform that NYTimes reporter his story had been debunked Kunt? Because he is still standing by that reporting and Politico still has it up on their website.