Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Latest Rasmussen presidential poll

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

There are a lot of closet Trump supporters. I'm one of few people, hell, the ONLY person with enough BALLS to drive around with a TRUMP bumper sticker. I get a lot of thumbs up and silent nods. A few middle fingers too, which is funny. They come from exactly who you would imagine they come from. Stupid, young, never voted never gona vote millennials. If Trump is doing remotely okay in a pole, it means he's killing it. He fills areas like a rock star.

Dems are going to lose the house because Merica wants shit to get DONE. Infrastructure, Illegal immigration, USMCA and probably another round of tax cuts.

America wants the weakest president in its history to continue face-planting on any and all legislative issues? Please identify what coalition could possibly ever exist that could ever deliver any policy victory for an abject moron like trump? Paul Ryan isn’t walking through the gop caucus room door.
    The Electoral College. Twice.
    Glad to see a trumptard like you finally agree that trump is completely unable to assemble a legislative majority or coalition to pass any bill that promotes your white trash agenda. Facts are facts.
    Meltdowns are meltdowns. Nice meltdown
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814

89ute said:

There are a lot of closet Trump supporters. I'm one of few people, hell, the ONLY person with enough BALLS to drive around with a TRUMP bumper sticker. I get a lot of thumbs up and silent nods. A few middle fingers too, which is funny. They come from exactly who you would imagine they come from. Stupid, young, never voted never gona vote millennials. If Trump is doing remotely okay in a pole, it means he's killing it. He fills areas like a rock star.

Dems are going to lose the house because Merica wants shit to get DONE. Infrastructure, Illegal immigration, USMCA and probably another round of tax cuts.

America wants the weakest president in its history to continue face-planting on any and all legislative issues? Please identify what coalition could possibly ever exist that could ever deliver any policy victory for an abject moron like trump? Paul Ryan isn’t walking through the gop caucus room door.
    Glad to see a trumptard like you finally agree that trump is completely unable to assemble a legislative majority or coalition to pass any bill that promotes your white trash agenda. Facts are facts.
    The resistance. All dems blocking legislation, appointments etc. They have done everything They can to shut down Trump yet he's still beat them like a drum.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    Sledog said:

89ute said:

The resistance. All dems blocking legislation, appointments etc. They have done everything They can to shut down Trump yet he's still beat them like a drum.
    People like CD are why trump won
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Sledog said:

89ute said:

Libertarians like damone deserve trump.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814

89ute said:

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

Sledog said:

89ute said:

*classical liberal.

I’m doing fine. Thanks
  • Options

Sledog said:

89ute said:

*classical liberal.

I’m doing fine. Thanks
    Sounds legit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

89ute said:

*classical liberal.

I’m doing fine. Thanks
    Sounds legit.
    Keep it up. You’re rage is really helping
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It just occurred to me. This whole "You're melting down" thing that CD does. Same tactics as the dems. Accuse others of what you actually do...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It just occurred to me. This whole "You're melting down" thing that CD does. Same tactics as the dems. Accuse others of what you actually do...

Gas lighting
  • Options
    Trump lost Louisiana today. No wonder he’s in the hospital. Good luck MAGAts (and “classical liberals”)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

Trump lost Louisiana today. No wonder he’s in the hospital. Good luck MAGAts (and “classical liberals”)

Why would i need luck?
  • Options

Why would i need luck?
    I always make a point to be polite to retards. Good luck Damone.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,547
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think that the next move for Bad liver dawg is to change his ID to purpledawgfan and post at dm.c off-leash
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why would i need luck?
    You’re an idiot
  • Options

Why would i need luck?
    You’re an idiot
    Trump lost Virginia, Kentucky and Louisiana in the last two weeks. Classical liberals are celebrating. Then there’s you. Good luck damone.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why would i need luck?
    You’re an idiot
    Trump lost Virginia, Kentucky and Louisiana in the last two weeks. Classical liberals are celebrating. Then there’s you. Good luck damone.
    I didn’t even know there was an election today anywhere. Didn’t know outcome of elections in those states until now. Don’t care or need luck. Make a fuck ton of money in the past few weeks. Don’t really give a shit who the president is. I bet on me. And always win
  • Options

Why would i need luck?
    You’re an idiot
    I didn’t even know there was an election today anywhere. Didn’t know outcome of elections in those states until now. Don’t care or need luck. Make a fuck ton of money in the past few weeks. Don’t really give a shit who the president is. I bet on me. And always win
    Meltdown of the ages. Good luck damone.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why would i need luck?
    You’re an idiot
    JFC. Cool gaslighting bro

I’m doing great. Most people are doing great. That pisses you off because you’re an emotional little bitch who yells at sky everyday because your so mad who the president is.
  • Options

Why would i need luck?
    You’re an idiot
    JFC. Cool gaslighting bro

I’m doing great. Most people are doing great. That pisses you off because you’re an emotional little bitch who yells at sky everyday because your so mad who the president is.
    Trump is at the hospital tonight. Good luck damone.