Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Latest Rasmussen presidential poll

13»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump lost Louisiana today. No wonder he’s in the hospital. Good luck MAGAts (and “classical liberals”)

Why would i need luck?
    I always make a point to be polite to retards. Good luck Damone.
    You’re an idiot
    Trump lost Virginia, Kentucky and Louisiana in the last two weeks. Classical liberals are celebrating. Then there’s you. Good luck damone.
    I didn’t even know there was an election today anywhere. Didn’t know outcome of elections in those states until now. Don’t care or need luck. Make a fuck ton of money in the past few weeks. Don’t really give a shit who the president is. I bet on me. And always win
    Meltdown of the ages. Good luck damone.
    JFC. Cool gaslighting bro

I’m doing great. Most people are doing great. That pisses you off because you’re an emotional little bitch who yells at sky everyday because your so mad who the president is.
    Trump is at the hospital tonight. Good luck damone.
    So?

Angry CD is the best CD.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,021
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Those presidential physicals are dangerous.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

89ute said:

There are a lot of closet Trump supporters. I'm one of few people, hell, the ONLY person with enough BALLS to drive around with a TRUMP bumper sticker. I get a lot of thumbs up and silent nods. A few middle fingers too, which is funny. They come from exactly who you would imagine they come from. Stupid, young, never voted never gona vote millennials. If Trump is doing remotely okay in a pole, it means he's killing it. He fills areas like a rock star.

Dems are going to lose the house because Merica wants shit to get DONE. Infrastructure, Illegal immigration, USMCA and probably another round of tax cuts.

America wants the weakest president in its history to continue face-planting on any and all legislative issues? Please identify what coalition could possibly ever exist that could ever deliver any policy victory for an abject moron like trump? Paul Ryan isn’t walking through the gop caucus room door.
    The Electoral College. Twice.
    Glad to see a trumptard like you finally agree that trump is completely unable to assemble a legislative majority or coalition to pass any bill that promotes your white trash agenda. Facts are facts.
    And your candidate lost to Trump. Imagine what that says about you.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,844
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

The real problem they have is they just don't actually have a good electable candidate.

Klobuchar is probably the most electable from their stable of candidates:
    https://www.politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/amy-klobuchar/

Yang's not horrible either but his free money freedom dividend probably is a turn off to a bunch:
    https://www.politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/andrew-yang/

Tulsi's HOT and all that but her policies aren't mainstream enough. She needs to flip red and join Trump's cabinet. She's clearly a fighter and I like that.

Warren no chance.
    Bernie no chance.
    Biden no chance.

If the party were smart, which it is not, they'd start influencing things toward Amy and Andrew if they want to have a prayer at winning in 2020.

And there will be another fabricated outrage two weeks from now. The hysteria will grow ever shriller as the elections draw nigh.

Not ever going to happen. Why would Trump appoint a fascist democrat to a cabinet post?
    You should lurk a little longer to get your reads dialed in.

I listened to a Steve Bannon interview last week where he said they talked to her about a foreign affairs possion in the administration right after the election. He couldn't say enough good things about her.

Fascist? Pressing.
    Vote along party lines for a kangaroo court impeachment smear campaign, get painted with the same brush as the entire party. Democrats = fascists.
    DDS imo.

Most of the time you're dialed in. This isn't one of those times.