Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Little Jimmy why so mad?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

dnc said:

I enjoyed doogbored for a while, but this is the superior website in every aspect.

Little Jimmy can't take the heat; he should get the fuck out of the fire

But he just wants to talk some X's and O's!!!! Even though he's more than capable of starting a football conversation he'd rather go IMALOSER territory and bitch about lack of football conversations.
    Bitching about lack of football conversation during the season is one thing, but bitching about lack of football conversations in late March is beyond FS.
    True, but there could be a bit more football conversation. The last few weeks this board has only been about childish arguments between seemingly adult persons who have apparently not even met each other before. It's kinda pathetic how seriously some people here take their internet message board persona.
    It's March. The fuck is there to talk about?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

dnc said:

I enjoyed doogbored for a while, but this is the superior website in every aspect.

But he just wants to talk some X's and O's!!!! Even though he's more than capable of starting a football conversation he'd rather go IMALOSER territory and bitch about lack of football conversations.
    Bitching about lack of football conversation during the season is one thing, but bitching about lack of football conversations in late March is beyond FS.
    True, but there could be a bit more football conversation. The last few weeks this board has only been about childish arguments between seemingly adult persons who have apparently not even met each other before. It's kinda pathe
    tic how seriously some people here take their internet message board persona.
    Pretty easy. Start up a discussion. I love fucktards who bitch about lack of football talk yet never start up a convo.

Also nobody takes this board seriously. I may argue with PLSS or others but if I saw them I'd be the first to buy them a beer or do a line with some of them.
  • Options
    The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I already agreed there is not much to talk about. I don't doubt the board will be more interesting again in the fall. Just wanted to mention that as a reader more than a contributor, the 40-year old men internet drama can get tiresome and maybe Little Jimmy got tired of that.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Derek can't be F3s brother because we all know that Steve Fatters is.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Wow! This awesome another post! Hi everyone good to see every is alive and kicking
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Wow! This awesome another post! Hi everyone good to see every is alive and kicking

Go back to doogbored fag

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

Go back to doogbored fag

Watching Harv run your ass over there was great.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

Go back to doogbored fag

Harv didn't run my ass over there. At all.

Still pressing I see.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

True, but there could be a bit more football conversation. The last few weeks this board has only been about childish arguments between seemingly adult persons who have apparently not even met each other before. It's kinda pathetic how seriously some people here take their internet message board persona.
    It's March. The fuck is there to talk about?
    NHL playoffs start soon...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

Go back to doogbored fag

Harv didn't run my ass over there. At all.

Still pressing I see.
    Ran you like Jackie Joyner.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

Go back to doogbored fag

That's how I remember it too. It's a shame Harv is banned. He'd be great for the offseason.
  • Options
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

Go back to doogbored fag

That's how I remember it too. It's a shame Harv is banned. He'd be great for the offseason.
    I usually got the upper hand on Harv on doogbored. The original HH was a different story; he trolled me hard when I was new to the halfbrain shtick, and internet boards in general.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

Go back to doogbored fag

I usually got the upper hand on Harv on doogbored. The original HH was a different story; he trolled me hard when I was new to the halfbrain shtick, and internet boards in general.
    Yea I remember your last battle Harv actually bitched out and left the site for good. He tried to nominate you to be run and nobody piled on which is rare for that type of site.
  • Options
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

Go back to doogbored fag

Yea I remember your last battle Harv actually bitched out and left the site for good. He tried to nominate you to be run and nobody piled on which is rare for that type of site.
    He was really struggling there for a while, I forgot about that