Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Little Jimmy why so mad?

Went on Dawgbored for the first time in forever.

jecornell Posted: Feb 22 2014, 04:50 PM

Freshmen

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

Not only that but the site sucks and boobs just vomits all over it constantly.

Time to revive this board, Doogman / hardcore egos
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
jecornell Posted: Feb 22 2014, 04:46 PM

Freshmen

Member No.: 8

The other sites are run by narcissisists.
I think we can get people back here.

I have zero interest in hopes but want to get back to football discussions.

Are you saying we should get back to talking X's and O's?

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Anytime you can identify the Friday sacrifice on Monday you're doing something right.

Run him, DJ.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Is that REAL Little Jimmy or Harv?
  • Options

Harv has a Little Jimmy?

#DickMeasuring
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

He has 383 posts on Dawgbored so if that is Harv that would be an all-time great trolling effort.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I enjoyed doogbored for a while, but this is the superior website in every aspect.

Little Jimmy can't take the heat; he should get the fuck out of the fire
  • Options
    dnc said:

Harv has a Little Jimmy?

#DickMeasuring
    Harv is all about the dick measuring contest......
  • Options

I enjoyed doogbored for a while, but this is the superior website in every aspect.

But he just wants to talk some X's and O's!!!! Even though he's more than capable of starting a football conversation he'd rather go IMALOSER territory and bitch about lack of football conversations.
  • Options
    dnc said:

But he just wants to talk some X's and O's!!!! Even though he's more than capable of starting a football conversation he'd rather go IMALOSER territory and bitch about lack of football conversations.
    Bitching about lack of football conversation during the season is one thing, but bitching about lack of football conversations in late March is beyond FS.
    Even though it's the offseason that Lambo discussion was about as good as it gets if you ignore PLSS over the top Dooging of Lambo.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Bitching about lack of football conversation during the season is one thing, but bitching about lack of football conversations in late March is beyond FS.
    The football talk over at doogbored is HAWT
  • Options

dnc said:

Even though it's the offseason that Lambo discussion was about as good as it gets if you ignore PLSS over the top Dooging of Lambo.
    I think it's PLSS' over the top Lambo dooging that made the discussion so great.

Let's face it, doogs bring out the best in us.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I think it's PLSS' over the top Lambo dooging that made the discussion so great.

Let's face it, doogs bring out the best in us.
    Sad but true. This year far as the forums won't be as fun as when Sark was head coach for that very reason.

I''m willing to sacrifice that for a good product on the field despite what Doogs think of us.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looks like 8 threads have been started there....yeah...time to "revive it"
  • Options

Thanks for reading!!

The Bad Husband Posted: Mar 4 2014, 09:30 PM

Freshmen

Member No.: 480

QUOTE (10010110 @ Mar 4 2014, 09:06 PM)
    QUOTE (jecornell @ Feb 22 2014, 04:48 PM)
    The other boards are awful....doogman is a horror show and there are 5 guys that flood hardcoreego with the same comments 2300 times.

Yeah but those 5 guys have 87 different handles so Derek decided it was time to install an ad system so that he can get big profits from those 87 "handles"... at 0.00003 cents per ad click... Derek might just earn enough to buy himself a new 3oz tube of vag cream.... in 5 years.

It was only a matter of time. Both Derek and Race were in the inner circle at doogman.... just because they had a falling out with Kim doesn't change the fact that they are just like Kim in most ways.

Hell, have you seen Derek's photo? He could be Chris Fatter's twin brother.

I gotta admit I laughed at this comment.
  • Options

That place is good for a belly laugh in the media room:

The Bad Husband Posted: Mar 3 2014, 07:36 PM
    Freshmen
    Member No.: 480

QUOTE (HatchetJack @ Mar 3 2014, 03:48 PM)
    QUOTE (GoldhelmetwithabigW @ Mar 3 2014, 03:36 PM)

Are you Kim?

Fuck no. I actually attended the UW.

It shouldn't surprise anyone that Derek & Race's minions are now acting like Kim's minions... since both Derek & Race used to be minions of Kim.

They are started to act like the sandy vaginas over on Dawgman.

1) Race was never a minion of Kim
    2) Race has nothing to do with starting or managing this board. Not on the BOI, and not a mod. He is/was just a poster who did get some of his writing put on the front page (I never had a problem with DuckFighter, I just had a problem with it on the front page)

Doogs hate facts. That Iron Law is always true.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Looks like 8 threads have been started there....yeah...time to "revive it"

They average about one comment per week. They should be back on top in no time.
  • Options
    The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

True, but there could be a bit more football conversation. The last few weeks this board has only been about childish arguments between seemingly adult persons who have apparently not even met each other before. It's kinda pathetic how seriously some people here take their internet message board persona.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

True, but there could be a bit more football conversation. The last few weeks this board has only been about childish arguments between seemingly adult persons who have apparently not even met each other before. It's kinda pathetic how seriously some people here take their internet message board persona.
    So, strike up a conversation. I'll play.