Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Call the vanilla lawyers

124»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The next time you're in there, if you see a 6'4" skinny guy walking to checkout with Hot Pockets and Mountain Dew, it's probably Yella. You should say hello, or at least give the secret hand signal.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

This thread is mysteriously lacking in Aspbergers Frank from @YellowSnow and my Safeway.

Sad.

I've been meaning to post a Frank update, but have been avoiding his line because he's going to tell me Browning won more games than Eason.
    The other Safeway checkers are all slow as fuck. Frank is fast, but when you add in the sports rants in between it’s a wash.

At least that’s more entertaining than some old lady asking people what they’re cooking tonight when they’re getting a pallet of Top Ramen, a half gallon of gin, and 20 boxes of dinosaur chicken nuggets.
    Frank is fast as shit if he can focus. But he scares the kids sometimes.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The next time you're in there, if you see a 6'4" skinny guy walking to checkout with Hot Pockets and Mountain Dew, it's probably Yella. You should say hello, or at least give the secret hand signal.

*tampons and diapers
    WhyNotBoth.gif