Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

VCU choke job

Did anyone get a flashback to Jensen butt fucking us out of an elite 8?

I know APAG/KobeStopper did. That was so brutally terrible fouling a three point shooter up 4 with less than 4 seconds to go in the game. Back the fuck away. It's incredible how stupid these players are in that situation.

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol incredible. Tony Bennett is coogin it right now too, half to play though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I'm watching this. Will the Coogs celebrate like they won a title if he blows this or will they be depressed?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If they win the coogs will celebrate if he loses they will say they dont care.

If they win the coogs will celebrate if he loses they will say WDWHA.

FTFY
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I'm watching this. Will the Coogs celebrate like they won a title if he blows this or will they be depressed?
    Is there even a question? Don James got it right with his "learn not to expect much" quote. They will take anything they can get. I browsed the twatterverse after sark almost fucked the apple cup and plenty of coogs were saying they'd rather have a losing record and beat the fuskies than have a winning record and go to a bowl.

I also find it funny that Leon Rice turned down an offer to more than double his salary by staying at boise. And he fucking went to wazzu. Now that's sad.

Is there even a question? Don James got it right with his "learn not to expect much" quote. They will take anything they can get. I browsed the twatterverse after sark almost fucked the apple cup and plenty of coogs were saying they'd rather have a losing record and beat the fuskies than have a winning record and go to a bowl.

I also find it funny that Leon Rice turned down an offer to more than double his salary by staying at boise. And he fucking went to wazzu. Now that's sad.
    There is a reason why you hear Coogs talk about the Huskies going 0-12 more than anything about their program.

I think most Coogs probably enjoyed the 2012 dreckfest season more than 2013 because of the win over UW like you alluded to.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

My Coug cousin said this after the 2012 Apple Cup. He called the season a success because of that one win.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Did anyone get a flashback to Jensen butt fucking us out of an elite 8?

I know APAG/KobeStopper did. That was so brutally terrible fouling a three point shooter up 4 with less than 4 seconds to go in the game. Back the fuck away. It's incredible how stupid these players are in that situation.

If my math is correct, JeQuan Lewis should be crossing the border soon.

https://t.co/tgTC5An3xQ