Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Regarding the Young Talent™

13»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

A lot of dooging going on here

A Doog is a Husky that acts like a Cuog. We all agree that we suck and have no one to blame but ourselves.

Thinking we have some talent in the Freshman and RS Freshman classes isn't Dooging.
    They suck until they don’t. They player development at WR and ILB has been atrocious. What makes you think that will change???
    This is the first year with atrocious ILB play. Gregory's issues seem to be less development as opposed to 'crooting- i.e., no depth at the position whatsoever. But fine @FireBob
    I can accept Gregory being fired. I also don’t think he’s the problem and everything will be so much better if he’s gone.

If we lost three starting caliber players at any position, we would look bad there. He has seemed to miss on a lot of guys tho. I’m not as big into star ratings as most, but he’s gotten some guys that haven’t been nearly as good as they were hyped of projected to be.

We could have gotten Weaver and Bolton, but we decided not to and deems ourselves too good to recruit those guys. It had nothing to do with Gregory’s ability to recruit.

I mean, there were posters that were talking about Sirmon being nearly Kaho’s equal. Kaho isn’t doing shit at Alabama, but I still doubt that they are close to equal.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

A lot of dooging going on here

A Doog is a Husky that acts like a Cuog. We all agree that we suck and have no one to blame but ourselves.

Thinking we have some talent in the Freshman and RS Freshman classes isn't Dooging.
    They suck until they don’t. They player development at WR and ILB has been atrocious. What makes you think that will change???
    This is the first year with atrocious ILB play. Gregory's issues seem to be less development as opposed to 'crooting- i.e., no depth at the position whatsoever. But fine @FireBob
    @fireveryoneexceptkawasaki
    I don’t want to fire Kwat either, but he’s been the coach of one of our weakest positions. Our Bucks and Sams have been bad. They are a little better this year, but nothing special.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    animate said:

Vita and Gaines held that Alabama team to a standstill for much of the game. They covered up much of the weaknesses until the team was eventually Overwhelmed.

People forget that.

If we had depth plus the talent like that imagine ...

Vita and Gaines plus rotating tuli and taki plus bandes and faatui etc ... Peterman get your shit together!

Vita and, quietly, Gaines were generational D lineman for UW. You don’t have any one on your roster now that could sniff their jock.