Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Amash for President?

Comments

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2019
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Ok. 41% instead of high 30’s. Doesn’t change the narrative.
    The dumbest narrative in the history of the website?

No it doesn't. You have that going for you

Trump colluded with Russia and Mueller proved it but no one read the report so the Democrats are forced to make up a Ukraine scandal that ensnared their front runner because this time it will work

Evidence so damming it is held in secret and fed by leaks to gullible morons like Scott

But the public is buying in this time. No report to read or evidence to hear in a public hearing

That's the ticket
    Slow down turbo. A lot of strawman fucking here.

You realize they are releasing transcripts of the testimony and there will be public hearings. If the democrats just “made this up” are all the witnesses testifying with facts negative for Trump in on the conspiracy and lying while under oath?
    You are making too much sense for this shithole, GDS. Trumptards don't like facts, and laws, or if they do, it is only some of the facts and the laws. It's better just to hang around here if you like studying how the stupid mind works (that was not smart enough and disciplined enough to graduate college -- Trump is most popular with white guys who just have a high school diploma).
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Trump colluded with Russia and Mueller proved it but no one read the report so the Democrats are forced to make up a Ukraine scandal that ensnared their front runner because this time it will work

Evidence so damming it is held in secret and fed by leaks to gullible morons like Scott

But the public is buying in this time. No report to read or evidence to hear in a public hearing

That's the ticket

You realize they are releasing transcripts of the testimony and there will be public hearings. If the democrats just “made this up” are all the witnesses testifying with facts negative for Trump in on the conspiracy and lying while under oath?
    Leaking what they want isn't a transcript.

The Democrats have made everything up. Everyone knows it

Dumbest narrative ever
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

GDS said:

GDS said:

That's the ticket

Dumbest narrative ever
    Can't wait for the public hearings you bitched about.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

GDS said:

GDS said:

That's the ticket

Dumbest narrative ever
    No it’s not but releasing transcripts is releasing transcripts.

Here are the released transcripts. Are they all lying?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/11/05/trump-impeachment-witness-testimony-transcripts/4163983002/
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Give him credit for actually reading the mueller report and speaking truth to power about it’s contents. As crazy as it is that qualifies as courageous in the 2019 GOP.

Sure. Why isn't the Muellertard report the basis for impeachment?
    Because Barr usurped the narrative for 4 weeks and Mueller’s testimony was as exciting as watching paint dry. Impeachment is a political process not a criminal trial.
    If the proof is there what difference does it make?

That is horrible spin

Remarkably horrible

The proof is there but we don't want to use it so instead we'll do this whole whistleblower thing that nobody is following after promising for two years that Trump colluded with Russia
    Ultimately impeachment is political. If the public doesn’t support it there’s no way it can really proceed without the the party pushing impeachment taking massive casualties.
    Agree. This will be the story of 2020. The dims losing both the House, and the Presidency for another 4 years. Keep digging that hole deeper.
    It could be. Which is why impeachment is politically dangerous even if the facts are on your side. Barr won the messaging battle about the Mueller report and Dems fucked it up.
    You are correct in that the impeachment proceedings are pure politics. It is a production that the public will tire of sooner than later once the attempted revolution is televised.

You can only fuck with the people’s The Price is Right and The Young and the Restless so many times before they will turn on you.

Good luck the rest of the way.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Give him credit for actually reading the mueller report and speaking truth to power about it’s contents. As crazy as it is that qualifies as courageous in the 2019 GOP.

Sure. Why isn't the Muellertard report the basis for impeachment?
    Because Barr usurped the narrative for 4 weeks and Mueller’s testimony was as exciting as watching paint dry. Impeachment is a political process not a criminal trial.
    If the proof is there what difference does it make?

That is horrible spin

Remarkably horrible

The proof is there but we don't want to use it so instead we'll do this whole whistleblower thing that nobody is following after promising for two years that Trump colluded with Russia
    What difference does it make? You really that stupid? Ultimately impeachment is political. If the public doesn’t support it there’s no way it can really proceed without the the party pushing impeachment taking massive casualties. Barr knew that and thus pushed his misleading letter knowing the public wouldn’t actually read the report weeks later when it was released. He figured the initial take (his in this case) would dominate the narrative for a month and it would blunt the blow. He was right. Mueller disagreed with how he handled it but it didn’t matter as Barr gave Trump all the cover he needed. Something like 2% of people actually read it.
    Just shut the fuck up

I stand with race
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

by "Trump Republicans" he means "Trumptard."

That's just the socially acceptable version.

I'd vote for Amash. He understands the office of the president -- to faithfully execute the laws (not make up his own shit).
    But just the other day you HondoBros said he was far right. Now you’d vote for a classical liberal?

Making I’m making progress here.
  • Options

I'd vote for Amash. He understands the office of the president -- to faithfully execute the laws (not make up his own shit).
    But just the other day you HondoBros said he was far right. Now you’d vote for a classical liberal?

I'd vote for any sane person for president over Trump, but Amash is classical conservative (a real, not faux one like the Trumpublicans)
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,965
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'd vote for any sane person for president over Trump, but Amash is classical conservative (a real, not faux one like the Trumpublicans)
    "Classical Conservative" is an oxymoron. Amash is a "classical liberal".
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

We know Trump’s not a conservative. You know what else he’s not? Hillary.
  • Options

He's a conservative libertarian.

Libertarian <> liberal
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

We know Trump’s not a conservative. You know what else he’s not? Hillary.
    he manipulates markets in particular -- anti free trade. That is the kind of shit they do big time in Venezuela!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

That's the ticket

Dumbest narrative ever

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/11/05/trump-impeachment-witness-testimony-transcripts/4163983002/
    Speaking of liars, where are Tulsi's words, asshole.? #GDSParrot
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883

Technically, both conservatives and liberals are 'classic liberals' in the sense they both derive from the thinking of John Locke.

Then it turns into a split like the Catholics and the Protestants. Both Christians, but divergent in their practice.

• Options

Technically, both conservatives and liberals are 'classic liberals' in the sense they both derive from the thinking of John Locke.

Then it turns into a split like the Catholics and the Protestants. Both Christians, but divergent in their practice.

there is a huge difference. You know it. For starters liberals do all kinds of social engineering. Libertarians are laissez faire (forget spelling)
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883

there is a huge difference. You know it. For starters liberals do all kinds of social engineering. Libertarians are laissez faire (forget spelling)
    First, your reading comprehension sucks.

Second, once again you're proving your ignorance of history which the esteemed @YellowSnow respects.

Because you want to act like a petulant child and stamp your feet on revisionism doesn't change the fact that what you consider 'liberalism' isn't.

Spend some time boning up on Locke, the Scottish Enlightenment, the letters of Edmund Burke and Thomas Paine and Alex Toquerville before you open your yap about shit you literally know zip about.

• Options

First, your reading comprehension sucks.

Second, once again you're proving your ignorance of history which the esteemed @YellowSnow respects.

Because you want to act like a petulant child and stamp your feet on revisionism doesn't change the fact that what you consider 'liberalism' isn't.

Spend some time boning up on Locke, the Scottish Enlightenment, the letters of Edmund Burke and Thomas Paine and Alex Toquerville before you open your yap about shit you literally know zip about.

I don't have to. Only a complete idiot would conflate a modern day liberal and a modern day libertarian. They are on opposite poles dumbfuck. We aren't living in the motherfucking Scottish Enlightenment or any other enlightenment. Join the fucking 21st century dumbass
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

*classical liberal

Sounds like I’d have your vote
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

That's the ticket

Dumbest narrative ever

Speaking of liars, where are Tulsi's words, asshole.? #GDSParrot

He'll never answer. Like most leftists he is pure Kunt.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not really. Modern day conservatives have deviate quite a bit for classical liberals. Particularly when it comes to religion.

Conservatives today are even miles apart from those is the 60s and 70s. But to be fair, a democrat “progressive” in 1960 wouldn’t get elected mayor running as a democratic today’s.