Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I get packages...

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited November 2019 in Yellow Snow's Record Shoppe
Was just sitting home this afternoon, minding my own business downing some Cheetos. I had done a couple of Uber rides between noon and 2 and was thinking I might head out again later and try to pick up a couple of more rides. Well, around 3:10 the doorbell rings. It's the mailman bearing a brown box that I have to sign for. What a great surprise I think. Someone went through the trouble of sending me registered mail. Of course, I sign for it and bring the box in.

I realize there's no return address on it, but it originated from Virginia.

I start getting a little nervous. Why is there no return address? What's in the box?

I start having strange thoughts. Maybe this is @Swaye trying to do me in. I know he, ummm, took care of a lot of terrorists in his day. So, maybe he's still keeping up the fight. Anyway, I don't see any oily stains on the box. Also, there are no wires or anything sticking out.

After giving it further thought, I figure what the hell. I have nothing to lose. I'm a bitchless, cuntless Uber driver and I've never carried out any kind of mission. Been a disappointment to the sleeper cell. Plus, if I get blown up by @Swaye it's no big deal. He wins. He always wins. If he didn't get me this time, he'd find a way to off me in the future. So, why live with the stress of knowing that I'm eventually going to be offed by the guy who beat Grandpa Race.

If I open the box, my whole block might end up like this:

But I don't care. I really don't like my neighbors anyway. Fuck those guys.

I open the box, which gives me a chance to keep up my skills with the box cutter.

So far, so good. No BOOM!

But wait, there's a smaller box inside.

I take it out and notice that there's a faint ticking sound coming from it. Great! Clearly a timing device has been activated. Curiosity gets the best of me as I really want to know what type of system is going to make me LEAVE for good.

I find this box. Clearly @Swaye is now taunting me with a Rolex flex as he's about to rid the world of the Kenmore sleeper cell.

I open the box only to find this.

Clearly, the noble savage likes toying with his prey by making him go through a lot of stress before the inevitable. Well, what the hell. Let's just end it all. It's been a good run and I doubt anyone is going to miss my 20000+ shitposts, especially PUP.

I crack the box open to find a 41mm blue dial Oyster Perpetual Datejust, one of the hardest to find watches right now.

It's a gift to myself made possible by the guidance and wisdom of the ultimate watch master, @Swaye. It is also a symbol of an unlikely friendship on the most wretched hive of scum an villainy on the internet. This watch has a story now and I won't get into the details of all that transpired in late August / early September and all the sexting between me and Swaye. That's no important right now.

All kidding aside, I'll leave you all with several more pictures of the watch.

Side-by-side with the Oris Aquis

It is very much stunning and feels really good on the wrist. The pictures don't do the watch justice.

Next step is to have the bracelet adjusted.

Comments

• Options
    Founders Club
    And I'll get ahead of you assholes who want to make fun of my hairy knuckles.

Fuck you!!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

That's a fantastic and hard to get watch my terroristy friend. Wear it in good health. Do not use it as a timer for your next vest bomb. Rolex: Accept no substitute.

Thank you! This is definitely the first of many.

I'll be sure to use the shitty G-Shock for the vest.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

And I'll get ahead of you assholes who want to make fun of my hairy knuckles.

Fuck you!!

When you jerk off it's like you are actually pounding a vagina. That's sort of cool.
    Dude...

I laffed!
  • Options
    spudenspuden Member Posts: 353
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2019
    Awesome bro! I too recently made a non-optimized financial decision to part ways with a substantial amount of cash for an anachronistic arm clock. 3 weeks later, still super pumped about it!. Enjoy!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Was just sitting home this afternoon, minding my own business downing some Cheetos. I had done a couple of Uber rides between noon and 2 and was thinking I might head out again later and try to pick up a couple of more rides. Well, around 3:10 the doorbell rings. It's the mailman bearing a brown box that I have to sign for. What a great surprise I think. Someone went through the trouble of sending me registered mail. Of course, I sign for it and bring the box in.

I realize there's no return address on it, but it originated from Virginia.

I start getting a little nervous. Why is there no return address? What's in the box?

I start having strange thoughts. Maybe this is @Swaye trying to do me in. I know he, ummm, took care of a lot of terrorists in his day. So, maybe he's still keeping up the fight. Anyway, I don't see any oily stains on the box. Also, there are no wires or anything sticking out.

After giving it further thought, I figure what the hell. I have nothing to lose. I'm a bitchless, cuntless Uber driver and I've never carried out any kind of mission. Been a disappointment to the sleeper cell. Plus, if I get blown up by @Swaye it's no big deal. He wins. He always wins. If he didn't get me this time, he'd find a way to off me in the future. So, why live with the stress of knowing that I'm eventually going to be offed by the guy who beat Grandpa Race.

If I open the box, my whole block might end up like this:

But I don't care. I really don't like my neighbors anyway. Fuck those guys.

I open the box, which gives me a chance to keep up my skills with the box cutter.

So far, so good. No BOOM!

But wait, there's a smaller box inside.

I take it out and notice that there's a faint ticking sound coming from it. Great! Clearly a timing device has been activated. Curiosity gets the best of me as I really want to know what type of system is going to make me LEAVE for good.

I find this box. Clearly @Swaye is now taunting me with a Rolex flex as he's about to rid the world of the Kenmore sleeper cell.

I open the box only to find this.

Clearly, the noble savage likes toying with his prey by making him go through a lot of stress before the inevitable. Well, what the hell. Let's just end it all. It's been a good run and I doubt anyone is going to miss my 20000+ shitposts, especially PUP.

I crack the box open to find a 41mm blue dial Oyster Perpetual Datejust, one of the hardest to find watches right now.

It's a gift to myself made possible by the guidance and wisdom of the ultimate watch master, @Swaye. It is also a symbol of an unlikely friendship on the most wretched hive of scum an villainy on the internet. This watch has a story now and I won't get into the details of all that transpired in late August / early September and all the sexting between me and Swaye. That's no important right now.

All kidding aside, I'll leave you all with several more pictures of the watch.

Side-by-side with the Oris Aquis

It is very much stunning and feels really good on the wrist. The pictures don't do the watch justice.

Next step is to have the bracelet adjusted.

Disagree
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Damn dude those callouses.... how hard do you grip the steering wheel?