Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's officially over for Ken Bone.

2»

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Doogles said:

mobey said:

HuskyJW said:

If Bill Moos is serious about winning he'll hire Bruce Pearl

Wonder of Howland still wants to coach. Going to UCLA was a mistake in that he made his rep at Pitt by getting tough guys to play defense and ugly ball. That's not a good fit for the Bruins but Bennett showed would work at WSU.

Plus he's somewhat disgraced not unlike the Pirate.

Just ran into Howland here in Santa Barbara, he's from the same coaching tree as UCSBs Bob Williams and they were mucking it up in hawaiian shirts at a beach front bar/restaurant.

It was my fuck buddies dirty 30 (lol) and I was pretty tanked off a PLSS cocktail of tequilla, pacifico, oysters, and blow so naturally I had to yell a "hey coach". He smiled and waved until i inexplicably blurted "Go Bruins"! At that point, I thought Bob Williams was going to stab me with his steak knife and Howland looked like he wanted to eat me.

I know, I know, cool story bro.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

mobey said:

HuskyJW said:

Wonder of Howland still wants to coach. Going to UCLA was a mistake in that he made his rep at Pitt by getting tough guys to play defense and ugly ball. That's not a good fit for the Bruins but Bennett showed would work at WSU.

Just ran into Howland here in Santa Barbara, he's from the same coaching tree as UCSBs Bob Williams and they were mucking it up in hawaiian shirts at a beach front bar/restaurant.

It was my fuck buddies dirty 30 and I was pretty tanked off a PLSS cocktail of tequilla, pacifico, oysters, and blow so naturally I had to yell a "hey coach". He smiled and waved until i inexplicably blurted "Go Bruins"! At that point, I thought Bob Williams was going to stab me with his steak knife and Howland looked like he wanted to eat me.

I gave it a heart because of the PLSS cocktail reference and because Santa Barbara is awesome.

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

mobey said:

HuskyJW said:

It was my fuck buddies dirty 30 and I was pretty tanked off a PLSS cocktail of tequilla, pacifico, oysters, and blow so naturally I had to yell a "hey coach". He smiled and waved until i inexplicably blurted "Go Bruins"! At that point, I thought Bob Williams was going to stab me with his steak knife and Howland looked like he wanted to eat me.

I gave it a heart because of the PLSS cocktail reference and because Santa Barbara is awesome.

Anytime you want to come on down I got cold beer and know a spot with a killer ribs and rickshaw special.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

mobey said:

HuskyJW said:

Anytime you want to come on down I got cold beer and know a spot with a killer ribs and rickshaw special.
    It would actually be coming up from LA (Geography superiority guy). Maybe sometime I will take you up on the ribs and rickshaw special.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

mobey said:

HuskyJW said:

It would actually be coming up from LA. Maybe sometime I will take you up on the ribs and rickshaw Lemon Party special.

Obvious fix is obvious.