Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's officially over for Ken Bone.

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
Will Moos pull a Haden and rescue Woody yet again?

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    How will his assistants feed their families?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I'm hoping for Enernesto to become the Cougs next coach. I miss mocking him.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If Bill Moos is serious about winning he'll hire Bruce Pearl
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Believe it or not - eQuook insiders are saying that this is precisely what is being discussed between Ernesto's people and Bull Moose.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    HuskyJW said:

Auburn doesn't mind cheating ... they made the proper hire.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Can't wait for the coog water cooler talk about being in the elite 8 year in year out with Kent.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

Believe it or not - eQuook insiders are saying that this is precisely what is being discussed between Ernesto's people and Bull Moose.

Damnit! so it isn't happening?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    That was the longest gallows walk of all time.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Old news. Bleenor was reporting this before Bone was even stepped foot on the Portland State campus.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Can't wait to see what the wild and rowdy dawg pack has in store for Ernesto The Coug! OMG!!!

Oh wait, no one goes to the games anymore because our team sucks and our coach is just as crappy.

Is it more pathetic to have just one guy wearing a sombrero and shouting Olé than none?
  • Options

Can't wait for the coog water cooler talk about being in the elite 8 year in year out with Kent.

This is why I'm so excited about the hire. Coogs will be Cooging it up like crazy thinking they hired an Elite 8 Coach.

It will be like when they hired the pirate all over again. This hire will make me *swoon* for CougLJ
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Wonder of Howland still wants to coach. Going to UCLA was a mistake in that he made his rep at Pitt by getting tough guys to play defense and ugly ball. That's not a good fit for the Bruins but Bennett showed would work at WSU.

Plus he's somewhat disgraced not unlike the Pirate.

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    mobey said:

HuskyJW said:

Wonder of Howland still wants to coach. Going to UCLA was a mistake in that he made his rep at Pitt by getting tough guys to play defense and ugly ball. That's not a good fit for the Bruins but Bennett showed would work at WSU.

Just ran into Howland here in Santa Barbara, he's from the same coaching tree as UCSBs Bob Williams and they were mucking it up in hawaiian shirts at a beach front bar/restaurant.

It was my fuck buddies dirty 30 and I was pretty tanked off a PLSS cocktail of tequilla, pacifico, oysters, and blow so naturally I had to yell a "hey coach". He smiled and waved until i inexplicably blurted "Go Bruins"! At that point, I thought Bob Williams was going to stab me with his steak knife and Howland looked like he wanted to eat me.

I know, I know, cool story bro.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I've been thinking of changing my name to Jack Hammer Bone. I would go by Jack. Or Hammer.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

I've been thinking of changing my name to Jack Hammer Bone. I would go by Jack. Or Hammer.

When you post, will that make it "Hammer time"?

• Options
    Doogles said:

mobey said:

HuskyJW said:

Just ran into Howland here in Santa Barbara, he's from the same coaching tree as UCSBs Bob Williams and they were mucking it up in hawaiian shirts at a beach front bar/restaurant.

It was my fuck buddies dirty 30 and I was pretty tanked off a PLSS cocktail of tequilla, pacifico, oysters, and blow so naturally I had to yell a "hey coach". He smiled and waved until i inexplicably blurted "Go Bruins"! At that point, I thought Bob Williams was going to stab me with his steak knife and Howland looked like he wanted to eat me.

Pics or GTFO
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    of the fuckbuddy, not Howland

Speaking of which, creepy as fuck:

Doogles said:

mobey said:

HuskyJW said:

Pics or GTFO
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

mobey said:

HuskyJW said:

81% funnier than Mick Dabone's bar poasts.