Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What Pisses me off the most....

Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
About the Oregon loss was watching the Oregon Meathead staff coming out in the rain in short sleeves and faggy mousse hair all spiked up in the rain. They were making a Meathead statement trying to say "We are tougher than the team that practices and plays in the rain on the regular. It should have been ridiculous and our guys should have butt fucked them and sent them back to Eugene soaked and miserable with a loss and a flat fucking hairdo with the air let out of both the team and the hairdo's and false bravado.

Flash to the husky bench (no caps on purpose) and it's all buttoned up with rain gear and sensibility. But the home team our dwags are too well manicured and sensible to respond to this challenge of their manhood. I think the players understand this however the "culture" will not allow it.

This is what is wrong with husky football. Let the players off the fucking leash. On Saturdays they aren't future accountants or okg's or held to some ridiculous buttoned up misrepresentation of who they WILL become. They're fucking college football players jcaked up to go out and pardon the phrase but "Let it rip " Fucking let them cry havoc and let slip the Dawgs of War.!

Comments

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,278
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Seeing Feld lead halftim excersize routine made me physically ill, i went off script like our retarded offensive playcalling and burned my vocal chords out midway through the third. Any of the 90's teams would have knocked the fuck out of Herbert at some point and let the rest of the team know they were in for a long day.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2019
    It’s Meatball

If you guys gonna steak my shit....get it right.

Mr. September threw some sweet screen passes and got POW. That’s a first I got to say
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,104
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Here's Oregon's OFFENSIVE LINE coach. Does he suck because he's 4'2 and nobody knows his name?
  • Options
    JesseisabeastJesseisabeast Member Posts: 60
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2019
    The Ducks left their raincoats with Gary Anderson and he auctioned them off for a fifth of bourbon
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

dtd said:

Here's Oregon's OFFENSIVE LINE coach. Does he suck because he's 4'2 and nobody knows his name?

That’s Awwoyo....he played QB for San Jose St. Further evidence of why they’re always shit
    Get an avatar or I am picking one for you. It will probably be a dildo. Savage.
    I legit laffed!
  • Options
    JesseisabeastJesseisabeast Member Posts: 60
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

dtd said:

That’s Awwoyo....he played QB for San Jose St. Further evidence of why they’re always shit
    Officer Doofy reporting for duty!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

dtd said:

Officer Doofy reporting for duty!
    Nicely done.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    What a bizarre takeaway. We were cruising with a two score lead in the second half. I think we responded just fine to whatever made-up slight you interpreted the short sleeves to be. It was the tripping over our own dicks in the 4th quarter that cost us.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    were they flexing and warming up under our Wettest Stadium in the Pac 12 sign?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Pete and his band of nerds got shoved in the locker by the Oregon bros
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

About the Oregon loss was watching the Oregon Meathead staff coming out in the rain in short sleeves and faggy mousse hair all spiked up in the rain. They were making a Meathead statement trying to say "We are tougher than the team that practices and plays in the rain on the regular. It should have been ridiculous and our guys should have butt fucked them and sent them back to Eugene soaked and miserable with a loss and a flat fucking hairdo with the air let out of both the team and the hairdo's and false bravado.

Flash to the husky bench (no caps on purpose) and it's all buttoned up with rain gear and sensibility. But the home team our dwags are too well manicured and sensible to respond to this challenge of their manhood. I think the players understand this however the "culture" will not allow it.

This is what is wrong with husky football. Let the players off the fucking leash. On Saturdays they aren't future accountants or okg's or held to some ridiculous buttoned up misrepresentation of who they WILL become. They're fucking college football players jcaked up to go out and pardon the phrase but "Let it rip " Fucking let them cry havoc and let slip the Dawgs of War.!

If what pisses you off the nose after a husky loss has anything to do with the opponent and nothing to do with UW you might be a doog.

I couldn’t even tell you what pisses me off the most but it’s something off a list of about 81 things that UW did, didn’t do, is and isn’t.

This shit is about us. It’s always been about us. It’s why we make fun of morons who say shit like “Don James never had to face a ranked Oregon State.”

Fix WASHINGTON.

NEM.
    No shit it is about us. The fact that our button up culture cant compete with the idiotic shit that Oregon does pisses me off. Nice to know you care about what irritates me and what doesnt.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2019
    HuskyJW said:

It’s Meatball

If you guys gonna steak my shit....get it right.

Mr. September threw some sweet screen passes and got POW. That’s a first I got to say

Sad that Washington's season is already about "Herbert Overrated."

Haie/Roof-level dooging right here.
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    In summary, what pissed you off:

Herbert is overrated
    Feld is goon
    Mario is a meat head
    duck coaches like hair gel
    duck players don't like raincoats
  • Options