Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What Pisses me off the most....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What a bizarre takeaway. We were cruising with a two score lead in the second half. I think we responded just fine to whatever made-up slight you interpreted the short sleeves to be. It was the tripping over our own dicks in the 4th quarter that cost us.

It was Oregon shoving it down our throats without an answer or a backbone that cost "us" the game. We didn't trip over our own Dicks. We weren't physical enough to withstand their push or assert our will onto them.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,731
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dannarc said:

Seeing Feld lead halftim excersize routine made me physically ill, i went off script like our retarded offensive playcalling and burned my vocal chords out midway through the third. Any of the 90's teams would have knocked the fuck out of Herbert at some point and let the rest of the team know they were in for a long day.

Same. I was worn the fuck out by the 4th quarter. I could only get loud so many times after being let down every single time. We made no key stops in the 3rd quarter. We got bailed out by a penalty the only time Oregon punted.
    Oregon only had 3 penalties all game- offensive holding, offside, celebration.

Cry me a fucking river about how worn out you were. You sound like a Seahawk fan. You are watching the game you aren’t part of it.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

What a bizarre takeaway. We were cruising with a two score lead in the second half. I think we responded just fine to whatever made-up slight you interpreted the short sleeves to be. It was the tripping over our own dicks in the 4th quarter that cost us.

It was Oregon shoving it down our throats without an answer or a backbone that cost "us" the game. We didn't trip over our own Dicks. We weren't physical enough to withstand their push or assert our will onto them.
    Cristobal and Feld are bringing SEC ball to the PAC.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,777
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

We pussed out in the 2nd half. Plain and simple. Fuck our dog shit situational play calling.

Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive PlaysExplosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays Explosive Plays
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,564
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    what pisses me off is threads like this that make me realize how bad the huskies are with pete as head coach. (caps left off on purpose)

we swallowed oregon's huge dick and i guess pete is a good head coach
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,777
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pete's easy-peasy past in the Mountain West is holding him back and dropping him back as the rest of the Pac12 rebuilds and rebounds.

His Boise State years don't mean shit, and haven't meant shit since he was hired. But nobody is willing to tell him that. So we all suffer.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019

dannarc said:

Seeing Feld lead halftim excersize routine made me physically ill, i went off script like our retarded offensive playcalling and burned my vocal chords out midway through the third. Any of the 90's teams would have knocked the fuck out of Herbert at some point and let the rest of the team know they were in for a long day.

Same. I was worn the fuck out by the 4th quarter. I could only get loud so many times after being let down every single time. We made no key stops in the 3rd quarter. We got bailed out by a penalty the only time Oregon punted.

Cry me a fucking river about how worn out you were. You sound like a Seahawk fan. You are watching the game you aren’t part of it.
    You like getting loud again and again and getting let down every time? JFC

I have no clue what point you are trying to make about the penalties. The one time Oregon punted in the 4th quarter was because they got backed up because of a penalty.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,731

dannarc said:

I have no clue what point you are trying to make about the penalties. The one time Oregon punted in the 4th quarter was because they got backed up because of a penalty.
    My point was that didn’t happen. Their only offensive penalty was right before their first quarter touchdown.

My other point was no I don’t like cheering at losing games but who cares. Only “12s” make themselves the focus of the narrative.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dannarc said:

My point was that didn’t happen. Their only offensive penalty was right before their first quarter touchdown.

My other point was no I don’t like cheering at losing games but who cares. Only “12s” make themselves the focus of the narrative.
    I’m truly gutted and feel sick to my stomach reading this.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dnc said:

dannarc said:

I’m truly gutted and feel sick to my stomach reading this.
    Shaking and about to vomit?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited October 2019

Oregon is back to running the conference again because it's the conference's biggest innovator and show stopper. Never in a million years did anyone expect the team best know for its smoke and mirrors 'gimmick' offense to do a polar shift and stress defense/physicality and using an old school Alabama blueprint to rebuild. While everyone was busy trying to copy Oregon's offense, the ducks veered away from that and are pounding the conference like Stanford did for so many years with physical football. Oregon is the new Stanford of the PAC, but with a higher ceiling than Stanford had. If you can't beat them, become them.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019

dannarc said:

I only said I was tired of standing up, yelling, and clapping only for UW to give up a first down. Weird thing for you to be upset about.

You’re right about the penalty. My memory failed me.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Oregon is back to running the conference again because it's the conference's biggest innovator and show stopper. Never in a million years did anyone expect the team best know for its smoke and mirrors 'gimmick' offense to do a polar shift and stress defense/physicality and using an old school Alabama blueprint to rebuild. While everyone was busy trying to copy Oregon's offense, the ducks veered away from that and are pounding the conference like Stanford did for so many years with physical football. Oregon is the new Stanford of the PAC, but with a higher ceiling than Stanford had. If you can't beat them, become them.
    Pat, pat. Sure, kid.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,497
    edited October 2019

Oregon is back to running the conference again because it's the conference's biggest innovator and show stopper.

Ok.

Oregon is the new Stanford of the PAC

Wait, I thought you said Oregon was being innovative? You're innovative by copying someone else?

If you can't beat them, become them.

So when is Oregon going to become Cuog?