Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW needs to host a post season tournament.

TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited March 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Woody and Romar could call it the HTIT (Hind Tit Invitational Tournament). The only qualification would be a bottom 50 placement in either Scout's or Rival's basketball recruit ratings. Forget about the win-loss records. It could be fun for all and raise a little money for Husky softball's winter season travel expenses.

I'm sure some of you could come up with a better tournament name and qualifications for invitation, but the Huskies need something to jump-start interest in basketball at Montlake. With so many tournaments rewarding program accomplishment at the end of each season, it must seem like UW's mens basketball team now resides in a leper colony. Hey, we could name it the LCIT.....

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Tailgater said:

Woody and Romar could call it the HTIT (Hind Tit Invitational Tournament). The only qualification would be a bottom 50 placement in either Scout's or Rival's basketball recruit ratings. Forget about the win-loss records. It could be fun for all and raise a little money for Husky softball's winter season travel expenses.

I'm sure some of you could come up with a better tournament name and qualifications for invitation, but the Huskies need something to jump-start interest in basketball at Montlake. With so many tournaments rewarding program accomplishment at the end of each season, it must seem like UW's mens basketball team now resides in a leper colony. Hey, we could name it the LCIT.....

Good job. Good Effort.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    UW Basketball. RIP. Again.

What a fucking waste and anyone that says otherwise is Tyrone WillinghamFS.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2014

At least you tried hard and had fun writing that post.

We need a reaction button for cases like this. Either a Postgame Orange Slice (FREE PUB!?) or a Participation Ribbon.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I'd like to congratulate those idiots that have the opinion that Romar is a "very good coach." He's a lot of things that are good ... but a great in-game basketball coach isn't one of them.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

I'd like to congratulate those idiots that have the opinion that Romar is a "very good coach." He's a lot of things that are good ... but a great in-game basketball coach isn't one of them.

Raycist
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I am not the basketball guru that DNC is, but I think LorenzoKen Dollar is a decent coach, and if SU does the right thing, we could get the band back together and go back to contending for Sweet 16's.