Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I miss Sark

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,570
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The 2009-2011 Boise State teams would all beat the 2013 UW team rather easily.

A lot better than 2014-2019 UW too
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,397
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

You guys are missing the point. Of course Pete’s a better coach than Sark. He’s won more.

Sark pissed us off for all the bullshit he pulled in being average. Which made us outraged because we saw “if you develop players and don’t call so many fucking bubble screens we’d win more”

Pete’s gonna be average while not pulling that bullshit but instead following some internal process which refuses to utilize talented players and neuters their emotion. And calls dumb plays.

We don’t have the ability to reach the same level of outrage against Pete that we had with Sark. That’s what I miss. Being outraged at us instead indifferently resigned to losing.

Bunch of fucking doogs on this bored lately to be honest. Damone and I tried to curb the enthusiasm but @RaceBannon and others dooged it up

We beat fucking ewu guys
    Fuck off
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Caption Contest?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,570
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

whlinder said:

You guys are missing the point. Of course Pete’s a better coach than Sark. He’s won more.

Sark pissed us off for all the bullshit he pulled in being average. Which made us outraged because we saw “if you develop players and don’t call so many fucking bubble screens we’d win more”

Pete’s gonna be average while not pulling that bullshit but instead following some internal process which refuses to utilize talented players and neuters their emotion. And calls dumb plays.

We don’t have the ability to reach the same level of outrage against Pete that we had with Sark. That’s what I miss. Being outraged at us instead indifferently resigned to losing.

My outrage right now with Pete is way worse than anything I felt toward Sark. I'd given up hope of national relevance by the the time Sark was here.

Pete made me care again. I went to the Rose Bowl last year for the first time in my life. FUCK YOU PETE!!! And I went to a CFP game before that.
    Lol. And how was that Rose Bowl for you big guy? Isnt it fun being down 28-7 only to start the hopeless doomed rally with not enough time left? Just tease your balls a little bit before packing her shit up and leaving your pad?

Fuck caring about the games until the team actually wins something thats not the tallest midget Pac 12 championship
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

My outrage right now with Pete is way worse than anything I felt toward Sark. I'd given up hope of national relevance by the the time Sark was here.

Pete made me care again. I went to the Rose Bowl last year for the first time in my life. FUCK YOU PETE!!! And I went to a CFP game before that.
    Lol. And how was that Rose Bowl for you big guy? Isnt it fun being down 28-7 only to start the hopeless doomed rally with not enough time left? Just tease your balls a little bit before packing her shit up and leaving your pad?

Fuck caring about the games until the team actually wins something thats not the tallest midget Pac 12 championship

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

whlinder said:

UW getting to the playoffs was previously unheard of. Can't expect the dude to win right away. He needs more time to get more of his own guys in there.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

whlinder said:

Bunch of fucking doogs on this bored lately to be honest. Damone and I tried to curb the enthusiasm but @RaceBannon and others dooged it up

We beat fucking ewu guys

Okay, so Damoan DID have a turd in his pocket.

That explains it.

I think we are done, now.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    You can't really expect a PAC north team to do anything of relevance
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You can't really expect a PAC north team to do anything of relevance

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

Pretty soon we will start hearing how Pete’s success is working against him. Just like people said about Romar.

I think this is probably just a down year. A lot of positions do have young guys playing a lot and those guys will get better. That said, it’s past time to change the offense. Pete’s gotta give it up. Maybe he can be like Urban Meyer and coach the special teams if he can’t take not being heavily involved in something.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Caption Contest?

Fireball!!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

Pretty soon we will start hearing how Pete’s success is working against him. Just like people said about Romar.

I think this is probably just a down year. A lot of positions do have young guys playing a lot and those guys will get better. That said, it’s past time to change the offense. Pete’s gotta give it up. Maybe he can be like Urban Meyer and coach the special teams if he can’t take not being heavily involved in something.
    It was billed as a down year, but in the looser sense of the term because we don't have a bunch of seniors on defense.

That's what quooks told me all summer. You lost seniors. You lost starters. Like we're fucking beavlet and with a good coach every four years we should just be happy to be in contention.

Both losses are completely inexplicable. Win out and lose a tie breaker to Oregon or lose P12CG to SC after the coach is fired, I guess that's okay?

This is fucking unacceptable.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    Founders Club

This is a ridiculous post.

beyond ridiculous
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

whlinder said:

It was billed as a down year, but in the looser sense of the term because we don't have a bunch of seniors on defense.

That's what quooks told me all summer. You lost seniors. You lost starters. Like we're fucking beavlet and with a good coach every four years we should just be happy to be in contention.

Both losses are completely inexplicable. Win out and lose a tie breaker to Oregon or lose P12CG to SC after the coach is fired, I guess that's okay?

This is fucking unacceptable.
    How was your post game trip to Hawaii with @StrongArmCobra ?

Never mind. You are @StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,288
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

This is a ridiculous post.

beyond ridiculous
    DISAGREE

I hated Sark. FTG.

Pete I can’t hate but we’re on track for the same boring 8-4.

Apathy is worse