Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I miss Sark

13»

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Posts like this just make me sad for you guys. It’s not even fun to kick you while you’re down when I see this.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

This is a ridiculous post.

beyond ridiculous
    DISAGREE

I hated Sark. FTG.

Pete I can’t hate but we’re on track for the same boring 8-4.

Apathy is worse
    Oh, yes! Yes, you can hate Pete. Come on; do it!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,150
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

beyond ridiculous
    DISAGREE

I hated Sark. FTG.

Pete I can’t hate but we’re on track for the same boring 8-4.

Apathy is worse

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019

haie said:

whlinder said:

You guys are missing the point. Of course Pete’s a better coach than Sark. He’s won more.

Sark pissed us off for all the bullshit he pulled in being average. Which made us outraged because we saw “if you develop players and don’t call so many fucking bubble screens we’d win more”

Pete’s gonna be average while not pulling that bullshit but instead following some internal process which refuses to utilize talented players and neuters their emotion. And calls dumb plays.

We don’t have the ability to reach the same level of outrage against Pete that we had with Sark. That’s what I miss. Being outraged at us instead indifferently resigned to losing.

My outrage right now with Pete is way worse than anything I felt toward Sark. I'd given up hope of national relevance by the the time Sark was here.

Pete made me care again. I went to the Rose Bowl last year for the first time in my life. FUCK YOU PETE!!! And I went to a CFP game before that.
    Pretty soon we will start hearing how Pete’s success is working against him. Just like people said about Romar.

I think this is probably just a down year. A lot of positions do have young guys playing a lot and those guys will get better. That said, it’s past time to change the offense. Pete’s gotta give it up. Maybe he can be like Urban Meyer and coach the special teams if he can’t take not being heavily involved in something.
    It was billed as a down year, but in the looser sense of the term because we don't have a bunch of seniors on defense.

That's what quooks told me all summer. You lost seniors. You lost starters. Like we're fucking beavlet and with a good coach every four years we should just be happy to be in contention.

Both losses are completely inexplicable. Win out and lose a tie breaker to Oregon or lose P12CG to SC after the coach is fired, I guess that's okay?

This is fucking unacceptable.
    How was your post game trip to Hawaii with @StrongArmCobra ?

Never mind. You are @StrongArmCobra
    I stayed away from this place on Sunday.

You've completely flamed out for a school you didn't even graduate from and then came back after a year and pretended you were not concerned about anything except playing political/fucktard conspiracies after doing too much acid.

Frankly laughable you would call me out.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

haie said:

whlinder said:

You guys are missing the point. Of course Pete’s a better coach than Sark. He’s won more.

Sark pissed us off for all the bullshit he pulled in being average. Which made us outraged because we saw “if you develop players and don’t call so many fucking bubble screens we’d win more”

Pete’s gonna be average while not pulling that bullshit but instead following some internal process which refuses to utilize talented players and neuters their emotion. And calls dumb plays.

We don’t have the ability to reach the same level of outrage against Pete that we had with Sark. That’s what I miss. Being outraged at us instead indifferently resigned to losing.

My outrage right now with Pete is way worse than anything I felt toward Sark. I'd given up hope of national relevance by the the time Sark was here.

Pete made me care again. I went to the Rose Bowl last year for the first time in my life. FUCK YOU PETE!!! And I went to a CFP game before that.
    Pretty soon we will start hearing how Pete’s success is working against him. Just like people said about Romar.

I think this is probably just a down year. A lot of positions do have young guys playing a lot and those guys will get better. That said, it’s past time to change the offense. Pete’s gotta give it up. Maybe he can be like Urban Meyer and coach the special teams if he can’t take not being heavily involved in something.
    It was billed as a down year, but in the looser sense of the term because we don't have a bunch of seniors on defense.

That's what quooks told me all summer. You lost seniors. You lost starters. Like we're fucking beavlet and with a good coach every four years we should just be happy to be in contention.

Both losses are completely inexplicable. Win out and lose a tie breaker to Oregon or lose P12CG to SC after the coach is fired, I guess that's okay?

This is fucking unacceptable.
    How was your post game trip to Hawaii with @StrongArmCobra ?

Never mind. You are @StrongArmCobra
    I stayed away from this place on Sunday.

You've completely flamed out for a school you didn't even graduate from and then came back after a year and pretended you were not concerned about anything except playing political/fucktard conspiracies after doing too much acid.

Frankly laughable you would call me out.
    Down voted for bashing acid. Shame on you Ballz!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,150
    Founders Club

The 2009-2011 Boise State teams would all beat the 2013 UW team rather easily.

Say, 34-17?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Let's not get carried away fellas. We may have to @FirePete in the next couple of years if we continue to under perform. But Bark for Sark nostalgia is a dark place we shouldn't be going.

What are we waiting for? Is the die not cast?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019

Let's not get carried away fellas. We may have to @FirePete in the next couple of years if we continue to under perform. But Bark for Sark nostalgia is a dark place we shouldn't be going.

Enough to suggest that firing Pete now offer more reward and less risk than keeping him. Who are you gonna get that is a led pipe lock to do better than him?
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

yea, but its tuesday, mom wont bring down my dino nuggets for another few hours, so i aint got shit to do til then.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Enough to suggest that firing Pete now offer more reward and less risk than keeping him. Who are you gonna get that is a led pipe lock to do better than him?
    Let’s go after Saint Nick. Sell him on restoring the program that Don James build
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019
    FirePete said:

Let’s go after Saint Nick. Sell him on restoring the program that Don James build
    I am feeling the pull of the dark side, FP. But right now @FirePete is still a lunatic, cult movement.

Maybe we can reach out to other proven winners like Chip Kelly or Harbaugh.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

FirePete said:

I am feeling the pull of the dark side, FP. But right now @FirePete is still a lunatic, cult movement.

I"ll light myself on fire if Chip ever coaches at Washton. That's just not something I could deal with.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

FirePete said:

I"ll light myself on fire if Chip ever coaches at Washton. That's just not something I could deal with.
    Chip 1.0 is like Elvis meeting Sam Phillips in Memphis ( @dnc ) in 1954. Chip 2.0 is like Fat Elvis in 1974.
    But still
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FirePete said:

Don’t worry...when Oregon porks is autzen style you will be driving the bus
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

If and when the time comes I will be the hangman. Until then fuck / long live Pete.
    I want Pete to worry about keeping his job right now. He deserves it for his shit offensive performances, his piss-poor LB recruiting and his failure to take the headset from Jimmy and give it back to Kwat until the young DBs are coached up.

Fuck their egos. They get paid the big bucks to leave them at home.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

If and when the time comes I will be the hangman. Until then fuck / long live Pete.
    I want Pete to worry about keeping his job right now. He deserves it for his shit offensive performances, his piss-poor LB recruiting and his failure to take the headset from Jimmy and give it back to Kwat until the young DBs are coached up.

Fuck their egos. They get paid the big bucks to leave them at home.
    Of course we want him feeling the heat. This shit is unacceptable.