Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Junior Adams

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Junior Adams didn't recruit Fuller or Opera. He probably doesn't give two shits about them and can't wait for them to be gone.

Then he should probably stop playing them... Adams is the one making WR personnel decisions.

How do you know this
    I trust the @DoogCourics

"Pete has mentioned this a few times over the years when reporters have asked him why so and so hasn't gotten playing time. He says that his position coaches are in charge of all personnel decisions and playing time."

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/63338/hot-takes/p1

Also most teams dont have the head coach dictating personnel decisions at WR. meh
    I don’t trust the coaches and sure as fuck don’t trust @DoogCourics
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Swaye said:

@CarlosDanger I edited your racist drivel. Clean it up. Yes I am doing this in the middle of the store.

That is rich, coming from you
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Lol. Who cares who he recruits when they will never fucking play he can't coach.

The fact that WR group regressed with the same players being now seniors (sans Ty Jones who wasn't much a factor in the latter half of last year and we got Chico back) is sure proof the dude can't coach. All the drops and the decision of keeping playing Opera Singer is maddening. Lots of people criticize Peterman for our talented young players not getting playing time. While his fucktard offense complexity might have something to do with it, philosophically he was certainly not against playing freshmen/underclassmen, quite the contrary. Defensive side needed no further proof. Even on offense, Sox, Gaskin Adam, Harris even Fuller are all examples that Freshmen do get their chances. So at least a huge part of the blame should fall squarely on Junior who either is unable to coach up or unwilling to play the young WRs who clearly had better raw talent.
    I think the buck starts with Pete. I think he micro manages everything on offense
    I beginning to suspect he doesn't manage the offense enough. Still Pete's fault.
  • bigccbigcc Member Posts: 896
    Swaye said:

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

@CarlosDanger I edited your racist drivel. Clean it up. Yes I am doing this in the middle of the store.

That is rich, coming from you
    It is a well established rule around here that hating on white devils is fine. Everything else, no bueno. It's the white mans burden.

Us whites are truly the most oppressed of people
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112

Junior Adams didn't recruit Fuller or Opera. He probably doesn't give two shits about them and can't wait for them to be gone. Teaching is overrated ...players either get it or they don't. If Adams is smart he's spending 80% of his time working on the young players that haven't seen the field yet and targeting the players he wants in the next few classes.

This is 100% bullshit when talking about college football.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,799 Founders Club

jecornel said:

Did you know junior was Cooper Kupp's coach at Eastern?

Tru story.

If he can do that with Kupp, just imagine what he will do with all our highly rated teen bois!

Adams is doing just as bad of job at WR as the last guy. Huff has never gotten the OL play to a special level.
    When you go empty with five wide and no one gets open its hard to block. When our? offense lines up big and pounds the ball the line gets pretty good push. When they play action off that look Eason typically has a decent amount of time to find the open* receiver. This seems like the offense has an identity crisis. They want to be Boise from 2005-10 when they should be Stanford from 2009-2016. Line up and lean on people for three quarters with your big line, tight ends and stable of backs and play action off that look to minimize/mask your lack of skill outside.

*LOL receivers getting open