Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Urban Meyer sighted getting off a private jet at Boeing Field

ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
...is about the only thing that might lift my spirits today.

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Too descriptive
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,163
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    phineas said:

What makes anyone believe urban would ever be interested in coaching some shirt tier school?

We don't believe it, which helps lend our Urbs posts some humor
  • Options
    phineas said:

What makes anyone believe urban would ever be interested in coaching some shirt tier school?

Utah says hello.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

phineas said:

I bet Urban would consider UW. There is plenty to win with. It’s all about the coach.

UW would never reach out.
    I read that he was interested in the job in 2005, but the dumb fucking UW brain trust went with Ty fucking Willingham. FYFMFE.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

phineas said:

I bet Urban would consider UW. There is plenty to win with. It’s all about the coach.

phineas said:

Lolz. No.

Guy could have pretty much any job in the country.
  • Options
    digits said:

phineas said:

I read that he was interested in the job in 2005, but the dumb fucking UW brain trust went with Ty fucking Willingham. FYFMFE.
    digits said:

phineas said:

And at one point Urban Meyer was the HC at Utah.

He's done a few things since then. Namely won two NCs at Florida and one at one of the most pedigreed program in cfb.

Bill Gates would have to become interested in cfb and open the check book b4 Meyer would even pick up the phone.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
  • Options

digits said:

phineas said:

digits said:

phineas said:

He's done a few things since then. Namely won two NCs at Florida and one at one of the most pedigreed program in cfb.

Bill Gates would have to become interested in cfb and open the check book b4 Meyer would even pick up the phone.
    Huh? It appears your reading comprehension is shit as fuck. I said I read that he was interested in the job in 2005, I mentioned nothing about the present. Dumb fuck.
  • Options
    digits said:

digits said:

phineas said:

digits said:

phineas said:

Huh? It appears your reading comprehension is shit as fuck. I said I read that he was interested in the job in 2005, I mentioned nothing about the present. Dumb fuck.
    Oh, bad on me re-run. I read the first, third, fifth and seventh posts in thread thread and optimistically assumed you would stay on topic.

Thanks for the history lesson.

• Options

digits said:

digits said:

phineas said:

digits said:

phineas said:

Oh, bad on me re-run. I read the first, third, fifth and seventh posts in thread thread and optimistically assumed you would stay on topic.

No, thank YOU for the history lesson. I wasn't aware Urban Meyer coached at Utah, won 2 NCs @ Florida, and coached "at one of the most pedigreed program in cfb." Condescending Cuog.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    digits said:

digits said:

digits said:

phineas said:

digits said:

phineas said:

No, thank YOU for the history lesson. I wasn't aware Urban Meyer coached at Utah, won 2 NCs @ Florida, and coached "at one of the most pedigreed program in cfb." Condescending Cuog.
    Touche.
  • Options

digits said:

phineas said:

digits said:

phineas said:

So what you're saying is, there's a chance...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,553
    Swaye's Wigwam
    digits said:

phineas said:

Urban interviewed and commented that Todd Turner was "weird"
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    phineas said:

For the commute.