Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Kent Griswold

13»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

And BTW, it's very clear that "they" read the board over here based on some of the messages that I've received over the past couple of weeks (no shock to many here).

I find it amusing how important the relationship that they have with the AD is to them and how much they deny that it is. Hard to not believe that the AD doesn't play them like a yo-yo.

Is your copy and paste function broken? Let's see the messages.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Some things remain private conversations for legitimate reasons.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Tequilla said:

Some things remain private conversations for legitimate reasons. I'm too scared to post them as Kim might finally cut me off for good

Fixed for accuracy.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    Tequilla said:

Some things remain private conversations for legitimate reasons.

Redact if needed, but stop being a puss and post that shit.
  • Options
    These conversations are not directly tied to Kim ... they are tied to other people who I respect their privacy and candor for the comments that they've shared with me with the idea that these opinions have been made in private and not for public consumption.

I don't give a shit about pissing Kim Jong Vino off at this point ... I've already cancelled my membership and will have nothing to do with that website as long as he's involved in the direction of it.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

These conversations are not directly tied to Kim ... they are tied to other people who I respect their privacy and candor for the comments that they've shared with me with the idea that these opinions have been made in private and not for public consumption.

I don't give a shit about pissing Kim Jong Vino off at this point ... I've already cancelled my membership and will have nothing to do with that website as long as he's involved in the direction of it.

Good to see you are still loyal to Doogman. Nothing has changed.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Maybe you are confused about the meaning of the word redact?
  • Options
    Pretty sure I know what redact means.

There's no reason for me to violate the trust I have with some people ... that doesn't mean I'm loyal to people like Kim Jong Vino.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Pretty sure I know what redact means.

There's no reason for me to violate the trust I have with some people ... that doesn't mean I'm loyal to people like Kim Jong Vino.

Post the fucking messages and change the names then.

Or just post the messages from the assholes. Not hard.
  • Options
    Why do you give a shit?

I can post the same messages in a paraphrased form that doesn't violate any trust, etc. and it's virtually the same as redacting.

Your need for a fucking screen shot or some kind of proof is truly FS behavior.