Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where we are as a country in three sentences.

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    He’s still in the race, but the people have spoken. He’s not the choice.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

I think this is true of a lot of Trumpers. Not necessarily all the ones here. I also think it describes the bulk of liberals under Obama to a tee.

I would also argue that real life away from Twitter, CNN, Fox News, etc. isn’t necessarily this way.

I hope you’re right. But after years of decrying the left for having no principles, it’s abundantly clear that many of those leveling the charge are no better. I hope we still have a significant number of “real life Americans” remaining.
    Hey HH, still waiting on that list of Trumps broken laws and corruption.

That none of you idiots can supply me with one item of proof broken laws or corruption and the fact we have spent 2.5 years chasing a lie that was heaped on America by your leadership and stupidly parroted by you and your hondo brothers is all anyone need understand.

One last thing, none of you idiots knows anything about anyone other than a like minded liberal. You surround yourselves only with like minded people so that you can all believe the same fucking lies we have seen you parroting for the last 3 years. Do yourselves a favor and get out and meet people who aren't like thinkers. It will broaden you mind and make you idiots less dishonest.
    If you were playing dumb I would upvote this. But you’re not.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,725 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

So you give me the high sign when Crazy Joe is fair game to take down for crimes, eh?

I mean, if running for office is a sanctuary state, let's be clear on the parameters.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,345 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

Nobodies have spoken.

So you give me the high sign when Crazy Joe is fair game to take down for crimes, eh?
    Expand on that. Are we waiting for China and Ukraine investigations?

Just glad I don't have to post the whynotboth.gif

Would you describe the crimes as “chilling?” Was the deep state complicit?

Maybe, maybe not.

Or maybe Crazy Joe is just a greedy fuck.

I mean, if running for office is a sanctuary state, let's be clear on the parameters.

Biden can eat shit.

But Trump is going down for using the office of the president as his own personal corruption racket.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

Trump was asked this morning if he's ever asked for corruption investigations to be opened on people who weren't his political rivals. His reply?

"We'll have to look into that."

I'm just glad that we have a president who is so concerned with corruption. It just breaks his heart to think that there are those who would commit crimes to further their own agenda. How can he sleep at night with this weighing on his soul? He just hates corruption so much.

Maybe, maybe not.

China and Ukraine will confirm when trump defeats the deep state. You hate corruption and are a true patriot.
    edited October 2019

Biden can eat shit.

But Trump is going down for using the office of the president as his own personal corruption racket.
    You seem to be under the impression that would bother me.

It wouldn't.

We can still get occasional shots of Ivanka and Melania's tits, though, right?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club

Trump was asked this morning if he's ever asked for corruption investigations to be opened on people who weren't his political rivals. His reply?

"We'll have to look into that."

I'm just glad that we have a president who is so concerned with corruption. It just breaks his heart to think that there are those who would commit crimes to further their own agenda. How can he sleep at night with this weighing on his soul? He just hates corruption so much.
    Since the investigation centers on the Obama administration they would be political rivals. A talking point that is meaningless

Same with the Muellertard investigation launched by political operatives to remove Trump. The ongoing investigation of that also involves "political rivals".

Maybe, maybe not.

China and Ukraine will confirm when trump defeats the deep state. You hate corruption and are a true patriot.
    About time you figure that shit out.

Give no shits about China though. Other than the overthrow of their government.

Maybe, maybe not.

How can you overthrow the chicoms when you need their investigation into Biden? That doesn’t make any sense at all.

Maybe, maybe not.

How can you overthrow the chicoms when you need their investigation into Biden? That doesn’t make any sense at all.
    ABC News already told you about Biden and China

1.5 billion dollars US to buy the next President
    Congratulations Joe Biden, the next president of the US.

Maybe, maybe not.

I mean you finally realize The Throbber is a patriot.

It's in Sec 2 Article 4, I"m sure.

Biden can eat shit.

You seem to be under the impression that would bother me.

It wouldn't.

Alright alright alright
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464

Biden can eat shit.

Impeachment defense fund raiser?