Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The "hearsay" defense is false

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club
    Seattle PI is your source? Was Lou Dobbs busy?

Mulertards. The worst

@CirrhosisDawg
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,977
    edited October 2019
    I say keeping classified information on a classified server and asking a foreign leader to help investigate corruption aren't impeachable offenses. Lying and claiming there was a quid pro quo, that Trump "promised" something to Ukraine and that he threaten to withhold military aid and asked the Ukrainian President to "manufacture" dirt if need be, tells you that even the Rats know that the truth doesn't help their case. So they lie, and liberal dipshits like you lap it up.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    straw men... you've both been harping about the "hearsay" nonsense, but here it's shown false, so you change the subject.
    edited October 2019

straw men... you've both been harping about the "hearsay" nonsense, but here it's shown false, so you change the subject.

How is it a strawman dumbfuck?

I'm ignoring your question just like you ignored my response. Fine, hearsay is acceptable, you're still left with the "facts" I listed.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,727 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    SFGbob said:

I say keeping classified information on a classified server and asking a foreign leader to help investigate corruption aren't impeachable offenses. Lying and claiming there was a quid pro quo, that Trump "promised" something to Ukraine and that he threaten to withhold military aid and asked the Ukrainian President to "manufacture" dirt if need be, tells you that even the Rats know that the truth doesn't help their case. So they lie, and liberal dipshits like you lap it up.

Who gives a fuck whether he ‘promised’ something?!? If there’s corrupt and criminal activity, root it out.

Police and prosecutors trade quid pro quo daily. Crooks don’t play by the rules. Fuck. That’s why they are crooks.

Rudy didn’t take down bad guys like Ivan Boesky and Michael Millikan by luck. He wheeled and dealed and got the dirt.

Promises....pffft. Who cares?

Throw the bums out. And keep digging.

SFGbob said:

Who gives a fuck whether he ‘promised’ something?!? If there’s corrupt and criminal activity, root it out.

Police and prosecutors trade quid pro quo daily. Crooks don’t play by the rules. Fuck. That’s why they are crooks.

Rudy didn’t take down bad guys like Ivan Boesky and Michael Millikan by luck. He wheeled and dealed and got the dirt.

Promises....pffft. Who cares?

Throw the bums out. And keep digging.
    Scotty cared if there was a "promise." He cared enough that he lied and just made it up.
    SFGbob said:

I'm ignoring your question just like you ignored my response. Fine, hearsay is acceptable, you're still left with the "facts" I listed.
    Because the topic is about hearsay, you throw out the other GOP false narratives. So it's a straw man.

SFGbob said:

Because the topic is about hearsay, you throw out the other GOP false narratives. So it's a straw man.
    And the "hearsay" involved the "facts" I sighted dumbfuck.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Just stop...you lose

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Just stop...you lose
    Lightweight, and stop lying to yourself. This is why you run and hide like kunt from me.

So why don't you want to discuss the "substance" of the hearsay Kunt?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Just stop...you lose
    Lightweight, and stop lying to yourself. This is why you run and hide like kunt from me.

So why don't you want to discuss the "substance" of the hearsay Kunt?
    We can’t all shit post all day every day like you, Bob.

Things must be going great!
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Bob's state funded live in CNA turns on his computer for him.