Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Racist, neo-Confederate, Trump supporters are so ubiquitous that the most common example...

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Look at Bob, defending the good name and legacy of the Confederacy. Good for you!

Yeah, I think I defended the Confederacy right after you advocated for legalization of sex with children.

So what are numbers for these racist, neo-Confederate Trump supporters that you claimed Trump was trying to motivate? And why is it that we have so many of these fake hate crimes in this country when according to Kunt's like you we're supposedly teaming with white racists. Weird that you have to make up so many of these "hate" crimes.
    Not sure on the numbers, but a good amount showed up in Virginia and Charlottesville in full white power regalia chanting Nazi slogans.

Considering the number of shit fits y’all throw over Antifa, I’m amazed at your inability to recognize these people even exist.

Keep your head in the sand.
    Why would anyone deny they exist? The spawn of old racist Rat party members have to find some place to call home. The question is how many of them are there and do they hold any significant political power and the answer is no. Meanwhile overt anti_Semites are celebrated by your party.

Oh they’ve found a home. They’re HUGE Trump MAGA disciples.

Weird how all the racists think Trump is THEIR president...
    So we're back to square one. You call Trump supporters racists and then cry like a bitch when Trump uses the words civil war.
    Not all. But self identified racist leaders think Trump is their guy. Does that make all Trump supporters racist? No. But the hard core racists love him. I wonder why???
    And self identified racist leaders thought Obama was there guy. Hard core racists like Farakhan loved Obama, I wonder why.

lol

Equivocating Farrakhan with white power as if they were equal.

You done yet?
    Racist leaders are racist leaders. And you're right, most white power leaders don't have a body count.

What's the difference between Farrakhan's racism an Spencer's racism? One difference I can tell you is that there are no Republicans taking selfies with Spencer while lots and lots of Rats love to take pictures with Farrakhan.

Do I have to explain the historical difference between the white power and black power movements?

Actually never mind, nobody here cares about history, truth, etc.
    You mean do you have to explain why you run interference for a form of racism that supports your party, that members of your party embrace, while smearing Republicans who denounce all forms of racism from people who they both reject and condemn? Yeah, explain that one to me.

So it appears that some forms of racism it's okay to take selfies with if you're a Rat.
    Don’t support him at all. But if all you have in response to the KKK, Aryan Nation, Neo-Nazi, White Power movement is Farrakhan, I think I’m done here.

Take your whataboutism and shove it up your fat ass.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,977

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Look at Bob, defending the good name and legacy of the Confederacy. Good for you!

Yeah, I think I defended the Confederacy right after you advocated for legalization of sex with children.

So what are numbers for these racist, neo-Confederate Trump supporters that you claimed Trump was trying to motivate? And why is it that we have so many of these fake hate crimes in this country when according to Kunt's like you we're supposedly teaming with white racists. Weird that you have to make up so many of these "hate" crimes.
    Not sure on the numbers, but a good amount showed up in Virginia and Charlottesville in full white power regalia chanting Nazi slogans.

Considering the number of shit fits y’all throw over Antifa, I’m amazed at your inability to recognize these people even exist.

Why would anyone deny they exist? The spawn of old racist Rat party members have to find some place to call home. The question is how many of them are there and do they hold any significant political power and the answer is no. Meanwhile overt anti_Semites are celebrated by your party.

So we're back to square one. You call Trump supporters racists and then cry like a bitch when Trump uses the words civil war.
    Not all. But self identified racist leaders think Trump is their guy. Does that make all Trump supporters racist? No. But the hard core racists love him. I wonder why???
    And self identified racist leaders thought Obama was there guy. Hard core racists like Farakhan loved Obama, I wonder why.

lol

You done yet?
    Racist leaders are racist leaders. And you're right, most white power leaders don't have a body count.

What's the difference between Farrakhan's racism an Spencer's racism? One difference I can tell you is that there are no Republicans taking selfies with Spencer while lots and lots of Rats love to take pictures with Farrakhan.

Do I have to explain the historical difference between the white power and black power movements?

You mean do you have to explain why you run interference for a form of racism that supports your party, that members of your party embrace, while smearing Republicans who denounce all forms of racism from people who they both reject and condemn? Yeah, explain that one to me.

So it appears that some forms of racism it's okay to take selfies with if you're a Rat.
    Don’t support him at all. But if all you have in response to the KKK, Aryan Nation, Neo-Nazi, White Power movement is Farrakhan, I think I’m done here.

Yeah, you don't support him. Just sitting members of Congress who are members of your party support him. And lets not even get started with Sharpton.

My response is that I and the GOP reject all of those groups and don't want any of them in the party. The same can't be said about the racist groups and individuals that populate your party.

You don't have a problem with racism at all, as long as the racist support your party. I don't want support from racists. That's the difference.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

You done yet?

Yeah, you don't support him. Just sitting members of Congress who are members of your party support him. And lets not even get started with Sharpton.

My response is that I and the GOP reject all of those groups and don't want any of them in the party. The same can't be said about the racist groups and individuals that populate your party.

You don't have a problem with racism at all, as long as the racist support your party. I don't want support from racists. That's the difference.
    The irony meter just exploded
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

You done yet?

No the running dodging like a Kunt meter is what exploded.

Racist whites were attracted to Trump therefore it must have been something in Trump's message.

Racist blacks were attracted to Obama, well that's different.

Go ahead, still waiting to hear why Farrakahn's racism is okay but white supremacist racism is bad.

The only racism you care about is the racism you can use to try and smear the GOP with. When confronted with the racism in your own party that many of your membership embrace you make excuses and equivocate.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

You done yet?

Racist whites were attracted to Trump therefore it must have been something in Trump's message.

Go ahead, still waiting to hear why Farrakahn's racism is okay but white supremacist racism is bad.

The only racism you care about is the racism you can use to try and smear the GOP with. When confronted with the racism in your own party that many of your membership embrace you make excuses and equivocate.
    Racist whites vs racist blacks...I wonder which group is bigger???
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

You done yet?

Well we know which group is accepted in which party and which group is rejected and kicked out of which party. I do know this. The only place you'll find in American politics today overt anti-Semitism and racism that accepted by a political party is all on your side of the aisle. We kick bigots and racists out of my party. You give them prime time speaking slots in yours.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

You done yet?

Farrakhan once organized a million march. Not saying they were all black nationalists, don't twist.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

You done yet?

Farrakhan once organized a million march. Not saying they were all black nationalists, don't twist.
    Yeah, I don't think the Klan has had that big a rally since they were at the Rat Party convention in 1924.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,870 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

You done yet?

Only a liberal could get his ass kicked by facts and still continue to lie like a POS.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

You done yet?

Yeah, I don't think the Klan has had that big a rally since they were at the Rat Party convention in 1924.
    Spoken like a true white nationalist.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

You done yet?

Ha ha ha. So you lost the argument and you call me a racist.

How socialist/communist POS of you. You have zero intellectual capacity. You are literally the perfect example of an intellectually inferior liberal.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

You done yet?

Ha ha ha. So you lost the argument and you call me a racist.

How socialist/communist POS of you. You have zero intellectual capacity. You are literally the perfect example of an intellectually inferior liberal.
    Forgot to switch accounts Bob?
    @Swaye @DerekJohnson wanna run an IP check on Bob and BendMeOver?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

Do own one Hondo while you at it.

2001400ex said:

Do own one Hondo while you at it.
    Feel free. Derek already has my info.
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

Sure, go for it. Bob lives in CA I live in GA. Waste your time hondo.

What a fucking idiot.

I will take the comparison as a compliment.

I don't want you to misunderstand things Hondo. Bob and I are only two of many, many people, both liberal and Conservative who think you are ridiculous.

2001400ex said:

What a fucking idiot.

I don't want you to misunderstand things Hondo. Bob and I are only two of many, many people, both liberal and Conservative who think you are ridiculous.
    No shit. Probably because I'm not a liberal.

That being said, You've outted yourself twice today.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

What a fucking idiot.

No shit. Probably because I'm not a liberal.

That being said, You've outted yourself twice today.
    A liar and a dumb fuck, lethal combo Hondo
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m sure it’s just a Kiss tattoo.

So if I find a Rat with a Che t-shirt on that means that all Rats are murderous commies, right? Is that how we're applying this Kunt logic?
    Most people who sport a Che t-shirt are completely ignorant of Che's murderous past. Sadly Che has become a misguided symbol of rebellion because he was a "freedom fighter" or so they think. Zero people with Nazi tattoos are in the dark about the Nazis.
    So most that support Che are just gleefully liberals who are ignorant and we should cut them slack because of that ignorance. Did I get your thoughts about right?

Ok, with that in mind what is your excuse for your party's love of socialism and communism? Are they ignorant that socialism and communism have killed 100,000,000 million people? You can't go to any liberal rally without running into communist and socialist propaganda tents pushing their ideology.

100,000,000 million murdered and you have worries about a small group of wacko's who are Nazi supporters? Nazi's who followed the teaching of Mein Kampf, a socialist manifesto.

How do you justify that in your mind? I am curious.

You can walk down the street in any major US city with a Che shirt on and nobody would give a shit. You do the same with a Nazi shirt and you’ll get your ass kicked. If you really think the two are equal you’re dumb.

Who the fuck is promoting/loving Communism? Can you name one person? As to the Socialism nonsense, do you consider Canada socialist? How about Denmark? Are you going to tell me with a straight face that the rest of the industrialized world is Socialist? Again if the answer is yes, you’re really dumb,

Your knowledge of history is sorely lacking. The Nazis were a right wing political party. Thanks for playing.
    Bernie Sanders.
    Here, I’ll use Bob’s shtick: are

SFGbob said:

I’m sure it’s just a Kiss tattoo.

So if I find a Rat with a Che t-shirt on that means that all Rats are murderous commies, right? Is that how we're applying this Kunt logic?
    Most people who sport a Che t-shirt are completely ignorant of Che's murderous past. Sadly Che has become a misguided symbol of rebellion because he was a "freedom fighter" or so they think. Zero people with Nazi tattoos are in the dark about the Nazis.
    So most that support Che are just gleefully liberals who are ignorant and we should cut them slack because of that ignorance. Did I get your thoughts about right?

Ok, with that in mind what is your excuse for your party's love of socialism and communism? Are they ignorant that socialism and communism have killed 100,000,000 million people? You can't go to any liberal rally without running into communist and socialist propaganda tents pushing their ideology.

100,000,000 million murdered and you have worries about a small group of wacko's who are Nazi supporters? Nazi's who followed the teaching of Mein Kampf, a socialist manifesto.

How do you justify that in your mind? I am curious.

You can walk down the street in any major US city with a Che shirt on and nobody would give a shit. You do the same with a Nazi shirt and you’ll get your ass kicked. If you really think the two are equal you’re dumb.

Who the fuck is promoting/loving Communism? Can you name one person? As to the Socialism nonsense, do you consider Canada socialist? How about Denmark? Are you going to tell me with a straight face that the rest of the industrialized world is Socialist? Again if the answer is yes, you’re really dumb,

Your knowledge of history is sorely lacking. The Nazis were a right wing political party. Thanks for playing.
    You never answered the question. Do you think socialism and communism are not more dangerous than a few nazi wacko's? Do you want me to provide more historical examples of socialists and communist murder? You are saying that your kind of socialism and communism are a gentler and kinder ideology? Sorry but watching your anarchists in action doesn't exactly back up your bullshit. Your people are beating those that think differently with lead pipes, burning businesses, bashing heads all because they don't agree with your ideological bullshit.

Can you be a bigger dumbshit? This is happening now, not 80 years ago.
    Communism was much worse than Nazism from a body count perspective and thankfully it died out for the most part save for some stragglers like North Korea.

In the US white nationalism and the militia weirdos pose a much greater threat than do communists and socialists. Get back to me when communists and socialists blowup a federal building or shoot up a synagogue.

The term socialism has been so bastardize by the right to almost has no meaning. I think we should have a national healthcare system like all of the other major Western economic powers. To the right in the US that is scary Socialism but nobody would ever call Japan or Great Britain socialists.

Oh and don’t pretend that the Proud Boys are just some peace loving saints.

Does that sufficiently answer your question?
    Get back to me when communists and socialists blowup a federal building

Communists used to routinely bomb Federal buildings what are you talking about?

nobody would ever call Japan or Great Britain socialists.

Again, what the fuck are you talking about? GB's healthcare system is regularly referred to as Nationalized or Socialized Health care. You're spouting nonsense.