Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Racist, neo-Confederate, Trump supporters are so ubiquitous that the most common example...

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,978
edited September 2019 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Look at Bob, defending the good name and legacy of the Confederacy. Good for you!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,978

Look at Bob, defending the good name and legacy of the Confederacy. Good for you!

Yeah, I think I defended the Confederacy right after you advocated for legalization of sex with children.

So what are numbers for these racist, neo-Confederate Trump supporters that you claimed Trump was trying to motivate? And why is it that we have so many of these fake hate crimes in this country when according to Kunt's like you we're supposedly teaming with white racists. Weird that you have to make up so many of these "hate" crimes.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    edited September 2019

I’m sure it’s just a Kiss tattoo.

So if I find a Rat with a Che t-shirt on that means that all Rats are murderous commies, right? Is that how we're applying this Kunt logic?
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,870 Standard Supporter

You people lie so much I don't even believe your photo.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

But you believe the law was changed in August on whistleblowers.
    SFGbob said:

So if I find a Rat with a Che t-shirt on that means that all Rats are murderous commies, right? Is that how we're applying this Kunt logic?
    Most people who sport a Che t-shirt are completely ignorant of Che's murderous past. Sadly Che has become a misguided symbol of rebellion because he was a "freedom fighter" or so they think. Zero people with Nazi tattoos are in the dark about the Nazis.

You don't have to believe it. There's a pattern though.

SFGbob said:

Most people who sport a Che t-shirt are completely ignorant of Che's murderous past. Sadly Che has become a misguided symbol of rebellion because he was a "freedom fighter" or so they think. Zero people with Nazi tattoos are in the dark about the Nazis.
    Would you care to compare the number of people who have Nazi tattoos with the number of people who wear Che shirts?

You don't have to believe it. There's a pattern though.

And there is also a pattern of black racists attacking and killing whites and cops who support the Rats. Do you blame Obama for that?
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Would you care to compare the number of people who have Nazi tattoos with the number of people who wear Che shirts?
    I would certainly assume that there are far more people wearing Che shirts than people with Nazi tattoos. So what? Would you rather go out in public with a Che shirt or a SS shirt? How would the general public react? Do you think the general public even knows the atrocities of Che? The person with the Che shirt is likely ignorant the person with an SS shirt is not.
    edited September 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I would certainly assume that there are far more people wearing Che shirts than people with Nazi tattoos. So what? Would you rather go out in public with a Che shirt or a SS shirt? How would the general public react? Do you think the general public even knows the atrocities of Che? The person with the Che shirt is likely ignorant the person with an SS shirt is not.
    Not being a mind reader I have no idea what the person in the SS shirt is thinking. You're attempting to smear Trump and the GOP because there are fringe white racist groups who have all been disavowed by the GOP and Trump, that have supported Trump. Meanwhile, there are plenty of racists who openly support the Rat party and not only have they not been disavowed they've been employed by the White House and given prime time speaking slots at the Rat party convention.

Yes there are white racists in America today. Yes some of these people support Trump and yes some still support the Rats. But these people are a tiny fucking fringe with no political power. You have overt anti-Semites serving in Congress today who are Rat party members and you don't give a fuck.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If you end up supporting a murderous ideology out of ignorance or animus what's the difference?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Not being a mind reader I have no idea what the person in the SS shirt is thinking. You're attempting to smear Trump and the GOP because there are fringe white racist groups who have all been disavowed by the GOP and Trump, that have supported Trump. Meanwhile, there are plenty of racists who openly support the Rat party and not only have they not been disavowed they've been employed by the White House and given prime time speaking slots at the Rat party convention.

Yes there are white racists in America today. Yes some of these people support Trump and yes some still support the Rats. But these people are a tiny fucking fringe with no political power. You have overt anti-Semites serving in Congress today who are Rat party members and you don't give a fuck.
    Kinda like the people who want to knock doors to confiscate guns.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kinda like the people who want to knock doors to confiscate guns.
    Yeah, 3 Presidential Candidates and what was it 40 some percent of your party are a "fringe"
    43 percent of respondents supported a “mandatory buyback program,” in which the federal government would confiscate such weapons from current owners, while 53 percent of respondents opposed such a program.

Just a tiny fringe right Hondo.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhocker
    edited September 2019
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If you end up supporting a murderous ideology out of ignorance or animus what's the difference?
    It’s kinda hard to support a murderous ideology if you don’t know anything about it. It’s not like Che is a big part of our history curriculum. Does Fremont support the murderous ideology of Stalin?
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did all of these racist fringe groups come out in support of Trump? They certainly weren’t as pumped about Bush, Romney or McCain. Could it have been Trump’s racism that woke them up and got them energized? I lurked on DailyStormer around the time of the election and I can tell you these assholes were fucking enamored with him.