Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The all wasted talent team

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dnc said:

TheGlove said:

You guys need to stop sucking puppy off.

He's only funny on a rare occasion. The rest of the time he's in imaloser territory.

More everyone else, less quad.

Glove is right. Wish Harv was still here to regulate.

The fact nobody but myself called him out on his Dooging of Lambo speaks volumes.

This bored has reached Doogman territory.
    Hi there.

If you're reading PLSS for football content, you're doing it wrong.
    Who says that I am? This is technically a football bored so when he posts something Doogish and doesn't get called on it speaks volumes.

If Harv was still here, Boobs or Race still cared no way that would fly.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

He's only funny on a rare occasion. The rest of the time he's in imaloser territory.

The fact nobody but myself called him out on his Dooging of Lambo speaks volumes.

Hi there.

Who says that I am? This is technically a football bored so when he posts something Doogish and doesn't get called on it speaks volumes.

If Harv was still here, Boobs or Race still cared no way that would fly.
    I've called him out on the Lambo stuff plenty of times. I also realize that the bored's a much better place with his non football rants than without. It's not like anyone's agreeing with his doogtardedness.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014

TheGlove said:

How would Harv regulate Puppy? That's really fucking stupid more_Weiner. What PL SS thinks about Lambo or Sark is irrelevant. Doogman and its posters hated PL SS when he was there because he frequently went after their boy Fleenor. He's loved here because he's hilarious and has has some incredible posts. The anal sex one, revenge of the nerds, baristas, cutting Kimmy's umbelicul butt cord. Need I go on?
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    About wasted talent, most collegiate football programs have kids show-up who for many reasons never contribute...... at least not up to the hype they receive before signing an LOI. Even Don James seemed to have some each year who fit this MO. The difference now is that the hype is so much greater with recruiting experts and talent evaluators vying with each other to sell us on how smart and in touch they are with teenagers they never meet. However, college football is not the NFL and kids will be kids as they move toward full adulthood fooling their parents and everybody else. Hey, that's part of the human drama and appeal college football has always had.
  • Options

TheGlove said:

How would Harv regulate Puppy? That's really fucking stupid more_Weiner. What PL SS thinks about Lambo or Sark is irrelevant. Doogman and its posters hated PL SS when he was there because he frequently went after their boy Fleenor. He's loved here because he's hilarious and has has some incredible posts. The anal sex one, revenge of the nerds, baristas, cutting Kimmy's umbelicul butt cord. Need I go on?
    Harv is good at regulating poasters, trolling poasters and more importantly baiting poasters.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheGlove said:

Harv is good at regulating poasters, trolling poasters and more importantly baiting poasters.

If anything, it would lead to more great posts by PL SS. I would enjoy watching them go at it.
  • Options

TheGlove said:

If anything, it would lead to more great posts by PL SS. I would enjoy watching them go at it.
    Major +1. Harv going after PLSS would elevate PLSS to another level. This needs to happen.

• Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    painful to read about all of this wasted talent by some really crap coaches

I think of Price and Locker being badly mismanaged despite some good talent. Locker was totally wasted. Pitiful. Kid had heart. Price was beat down. So how come so many shit coaches in recent times?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,565
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lambo wasn't that good in my opinion and when you follow up James, you tend to look that much worse, but at least he wasn't a complete toolbag like Ty and Sark. Plus the back and forth arguments about him are better material than you'd find at cockpound or fagman.
  • Options

TheGlove said:

That's what I was getting at it as well. It would be true abundance as PLSS would get away from football poasts and focus more on his strengths which are incoherent belligerent rants.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,565
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    Fenwick said:

painful to read about all of this wasted talent by some really crap coaches

I think of Price and Locker being badly mismanaged despite some good talent. Locker was totally wasted. Pitiful. Kid had heart. Price was beat down. So how come so many shit coaches in recent times?

Ty hiring had almost nothing to do with football. Sark though, still gets to me to do this day. He was an OC, and not even a creative one at that, that just shit out a pro-style blueprint, on a team that flat-out had better players than most schools in the country. WTF had he done at that point to show he could be a head coach?
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Time, you are the only one who takes Puppy seriously which is why he fights with you. Just let him do his thing and take no more than a casual interest in his football posts. His chronicling of Kim's nosedive is the stuff of legend. But I'm already laughing at the thought of a Puppy rant about you going gay for Harv.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

TheGlove said:

Hi there.

Honk 'em.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

FO, G. He's funny less than 5% of the time.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Hi there.

Honk 'em.

disagree

• Options
    Glove has this thread dialed in.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Puppy is winning the battle against you if you think Glove has this dialed in.

• Options

Glove is a grizzled vet. Not surprised you don't get it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014

Glove is a grizzled vet. Not surprised you don't get it.
    I think PuppySteel is hilarious and don't really give a shit whether I agree with him about Lambo or Sark. There's nothing to get.

Edit: Took me awhile but the 5% shit is what Kim said to Damone (I think) years ago on doogman.