Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The article of impeachment?

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,070
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., on Tuesday announced a formal impeachment inquiry, saying "the president must be held accountable" for his "betrayal of his oath of office, betrayal of our national security, and the betrayal of the integrity of our elections."

Invoking the "darkest days of the American Revolution," Pelosi called on lawmakers to honor their constitutional oath to protect the country "from all enemies, foreign and domestic."

"This week, the president has admitted to asking the president of Ukraine to take actions which would benefit him politically," Pelosi said. "Therefore, today, I'm announcing the House of Representatives is moving forward with an official impeachment inquiry. I'm directing our six committees to proceed with their investigations under that umbrella.

"The president must be held accountable," she continued. "No one is above the law."

But wait there is more

In February 2014, the Ukrainian Euromaidan uprising finally forced the flight to Moscow of Manafort’s client, Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych. With American attention intensifying as tensions boiled over in Kiev, Manafort reentered the FBI’s investigative cross-hairs, as did other American political consultants who did work that benefitted the Party of Regions.

Yanukovych’s abdication delighted the Obama administration, which was quick to back the new administration of President Petro Poroshenko. Kiev became so dependent on Washington for desperately needed financial support that, by threatening to withhold funds, Vice President Joe Biden pressured Poroshenko into firing Viktor Shokin, one of his top prosecutors. Shokin just happened to be investigating a natural gas company called Burisma, which just happened to have placed Hunter Biden, the vice president’s son, on its board of directors.

While the Veep pushed the International Monetary Fund to grant Ukraine a $17.5 billion loan package, Burisma lavishly compensated Hunter’s law firm, to the tune of more than $3 million over an eighteen-month span. A lot of money? Sure, but it’s chump change compared to the Chinese government’s $1.5 billion infusion in a joint investment fund with Hunter Biden while Vice President Biden, administration point-man on China issue, turned a blind eye to Beijing’s aggression in the South China Sea.

Which brings us back to Serhiy Leshchenko, Ukraine’s unabashed Clinton backer. And whaddya know — besides serving the government in Kiev and providing scintillating geopolitical analysis, Leshchenko had a side job: he was a source for...wait for it...Fusion GPS — the Clinton campaign-opposition arm, led by Glenn Simpson, which later dreamed up the Steele dossier.

Turns out it was Leshchenko (along with NABU chief Sytnyk) who leaked the unverified Yanukovych ledger to the media in May 2016, just after it was announced that Trump had made Manafort his campaign chairman. There is also a pending investigation into whether Leshchenko attempted to blackmail Manafort by sending text messages to the consultant and his daughter, threatening to give NABU, the FBI, and the media “bulletproof” evidence of Manafort’s financial dealings with Yanukovych.

The ledger’s exposure, of course, is what led to Manafort’s ouster as Donald Trump’s campaign chairman. The Ukrainian payments became an important strand of the Russia-gate narrative. The wealth that Manafort’s Ukrainian work generated formed the foundation of his prosecution by Special Counsel Mueller for tax, money laundering, and unregistered foreign-agent offenses.

Can anyone say "Clinton campaign collusion with Ukraine"? The Ukrainian courts can: In December 2018, one such tribunal ruled that Leshchenko and Sytnyk had violated Ukrainian law by leaking the ledger. The infraction, the court added, “led to interference in the electoral processes of the United States in 2016 and harmed the interests of Ukraine as a state.

But Trumptards don't care!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    But but but Clinton and Biden!!!

That being said, for all I care, take all them fuckers down.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Another day another hondo lie

Let's impeach Trump on no evidence for something that there is evidence of Clinton and Biden doing as well as Obama

Your problem is that nobody is as stupid as you are and they need to be to buy this bullshit
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

But but but Clinton and Biden!!!

That being said, for all I care, take all them fuckers down.

You can't vote Lenin or Mao they're dead. Thought you'd want to know.
  • Options

Let's impeach Trump on no evidence for something that there is evidence of Clinton and Biden doing as well as Obama

Your problem is that nobody is as stupid as you are and they need to be to buy this bullshit

Your problem is that you are a partisan dicksucker and only thinks Democrats are wrong. I'd just assume take all the corrupt assholes down regardless of party.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Your problem is that you are a partisan dicksucker and only thinks Democrats are wrong. I'd just assume take all the corrupt assholes down regardless of party.
    They are all corrupt assholes, but you want to put them in charge of more and more aspects of everyone’s daily life.

‘Cause you are a smart one...
  • Options
    They're is no "impeachment" there is nothing. This was just a publicity stunt. They need to vote for impeachment and they don't have the votes. Repubs should call the vote tomorrow and watch the dems panic. That would be funny! Then those responsible for this lunacy can be held accountable in the elections.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2019
    I read it. Good chit.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

They are all corrupt assholes, but you want to put them in charge of more and more aspects of everyone’s daily life.

Umm no. What politician have I said I want part of our daily life? Do you even understand what single payer means? It sure as fuck doesn't mean politicians are making medical decisions.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

The evidence is Trump blocking the whistleblower complaint. It's unlawful regardless of what it claims. There is no exceptions in the law for executive privilege.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    We'll know when justice has finally run its course when the kingpin of democrat party fascism and attempted coup orchestrater, Hussein Obama, is in prison awaiting trial for treason.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Umm no. What politician have I said I want part of our daily life? Do you even understand what single payer means? It sure as fuck doesn't mean politicians are making medical decisions.
    It means the government decides if you live or die. Power I don't want them to have. Nor do I want them controlling that much of our economy. You want then to tell you when to shit!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The evidence is Trump blocking the whistleblower complaint. It's unlawful regardless of what it claims. There is no exceptions in the law for executive privilege.
    This isn't true

At all
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It means the government decides if you live or die. Power I don't want them to have. Nor do I want them controlling that much of our economy. You want then to tell you when to shit!
    Again you have zero idea what single payer is. Not to mention you trust insurance companies with a profit motive way too much.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Again you have zero idea what single payer is. Not to mention you trust insurance companies with a profit motive way too much.
    I trust the profitmotive far more than government incompetence and control.