Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to PLSS

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

whlinder said:

Aside from 1 saturday in spring, nobody has a clue about crew. Hang onto your dreams of importance. Noone else does but your wife

Oh you must mean like the millions and millions who bought a book about UW rowing and made it a NYT best seller. Soon to be made into a movie too. Do you have any ideas how many clients, MILFs, etc have read that book? EVERYONE knows about Washington row boat, Pup.

I've never once in 3 years here tried to compare the importance of rowing to football at UW. 70,000 people don't show up to watch brain surgery or crew races. That said, it is our most storied Olympic/ non revenue sport and it's not even close.

Wearing Washington Rowing gear around Virginia I get stopped to talk about it because people actually know about it.
    Shocking!! God you’re thick headed sometimes Puppy.
    Only sometimes?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    whlinder said:

Aside from 1 saturday in spring, nobody has a clue about crew. Hang onto your dreams of importance. Noone else does but your wife

Oh you must mean like the millions and millions who bought a book about UW rowing and made it a NYT best seller. Soon to be made into a movie too. Do you have any ideas how many clients, MILFs, etc have read that book? EVERYONE knows about Washington row boat, Pup.

I've never once in 3 years here tried to compare the importance of rowing to football at UW. 70,000 people don't show up to watch brain surgery or crew races. That said, it is our most storied Olympic/ non revenue sport and it's not even close.

Wearing Washington Rowing gear around Virginia I get stopped to talk about it because people actually know about it.
    Yeah sure. I gave u props yello, but youre going to need lidocaine for patting your cunt on the back. Freeme would LOVE to rub it in on your burly coxswain shoulders
  • Options
    edited September 2019

HuskyJW said:

Survey 70-72k UW fans on a fall Saturday, ask them 'do u pay attention to crew"? Maybe .75-1%, maybe. No offense Yellow as i like crew, and respect u quite a bit for that. But lets not get carried away

One of the highlights of a crisp fall day at Husky Stadium was buying a program from a crew guy and supporting the second most popular sport at the Dub while attending the first

The old Varsity Alumni Game always had a big race on the Cut and most attended both

The fact that you have no clue about this is why I own you. Always have. Always will
    This....and Cow Chip cookies
    Check a sample of the student section, 22-50 crowd...not the dying blue-haired dentured sample (your focus group Race).
    Stay down, Pup. You’re beat.
    Your atvHH Deuche. Like a red MAGA hat on campus. Again. Consider your sample. Are u really this naive? I thought u were brighter, kinda cool. You are a bitch snow
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

HuskyJW said:

Survey 70-72k UW fans on a fall Saturday, ask them 'do u pay attention to crew"? Maybe .75-1%, maybe. No offense Yellow as i like crew, and respect u quite a bit for that. But lets not get carried away

One of the highlights of a crisp fall day at Husky Stadium was buying a program from a crew guy and supporting the second most popular sport at the Dub while attending the first

The old Varsity Alumni Game always had a big race on the Cut and most attended both

The fact that you have no clue about this is why I own you. Always have. Always will
    This....and Cow Chip cookies
    Check a sample of the student section, 22-50 crowd...not the dying blue-haired dentured sample (your focus group Race).
    Stay down, Pup. You’re beat.
    Your atvHH Deuche. Like a red MAGA hat on campus. Again. Consider your sample. Are u really this naive? I thought u were brighter, kinda cool. You are a bitch snow
    Pumpy, I tried for several years here to be cordial with you. You could been a classy fella and had me and @dflea over to the Sky to drink Laphroaig, chew tobaccer, and talk fishing and Dawgs. But instead you just gotta keep running your mouth like a some old mush brained jack ass.

I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it.

Great scene.
  • Options
    whlinder said:

"Knowing" about UW crew and actually "following, caring about , watching " are entirely different. Sheesh
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

whlinder said:

Yeah sure. I gave u props yello, but youre going to need lidocaine for patting your cunt on the back. Freeme would LOVE to rub it in on your burly coxswain shoulders
    FREE PUB!!1!

Hey Pup, you mess with someone from my ‘hood, you mess with me too.

Don’t make me dog walk you again, bitch tits.
    Bitch tits. Definitely going into the rotation.