Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ASK PUP

Comments

• dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dannarc said:

What a speshul day, Pumpy swinging his little 4" pink worm at Cable on June 1. Wow! DaFlea won't be able to see over the willow bushes because runoff will be in full force, and Ol' Yeller will be twice the size of Flea but unable to cast because.....well......flyfisherman......Doomed.gif

Pump dont swing pink worm. He's the only one in a drift boat in cable (personal boat launch) green Lavrow (steelhead image on bow). You've prolly seen him and were envious. "How did he get a boat up here and I wish I wasnt stuck on the bank". Btw, pup pulls top secret plugs up there right through you bank faggies
    Top secret plugs...b.s....I've seen you with those little brass wiggle warts in summer. As for the S.F, you probably spent all your time in the NoTell Motel and caught the Clap. You are a two fish a year Doog, who talks a big game, but will get your ass handed to you by guys like Ron and Ira.....Pack your bags and GTFO my river, kid.....

Man

I never thought I'd hear fishing shit talk in my life

I've heard plenty. Seen fights break out on river, heard of guns being pulled. There ain't no 7-11 to run to in Pumpy Country.....
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dannarc said:

Man

I've heard plenty. Seen fights break out on river, heard of guns being pulled. There ain't no 7-11 to run to in Pumpy Country.....
    I'm just happy to catch a trout
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dannarc said:

dannarc said:

What a speshul day, Pumpy swinging his little 4" pink worm at Cable on June 1. Wow! DaFlea won't be able to see over the willow bushes because runoff will be in full force, and Ol' Yeller will be twice the size of Flea but unable to cast because.....well......flyfisherman......Doomed.gif

Pump dont swing pink worm. He's the only one in a drift boat in cable (personal boat launch) green Lavrow (steelhead image on bow). You've prolly seen him and were envious. "How did he get a boat up here and I wish I wasnt stuck on the bank". Btw, pup pulls top secret plugs up there right through you bank faggies
    Top secret plugs...b.s....I've seen you with those little brass wiggle warts in summer. As for the S.F, you probably spent all your time in the NoTell Motel and caught the Clap. You are a two fish a year Doog, who talks a big game, but will get your ass handed to you by guys like Ron and Ira.....Pack your bags and GTFO my river, kid.....
    Narc, everyone who's anyone knows Pup on the sky. You fags from Renton or Lynnwood, who come up with your cute little bobber-jig rigs, who get crowded out of Reiter and have to rock-walk to then strike out @ cable are a dime a dozen. At least you got to see a net over starboard from the green lavro. Then after Pup makes his 2nd pass thru cable on the north side, net over Port this time, you get all excited thinking you'll catch a little brat...but nothing

So 2 hr drive $30 in fuel, $20 food, $10 energy drinks, $10 Ray's bait (pup cures his own from belly of kenai sockeye...beautiful natural red, doesnt need color) and 10 hrs on the river...Nothing for Narc. Then a 2hr drive back to Downtown Renton. Que lastima!

dannarc said:

Man

Cool Pitch,. You ain't a bad dude. But keep in mind a steelhead is a trout... just 22× the size of the ones you're used to catching. Hit yella up, maybe hell put you on one someday. Sure beats a Baze or pack day locked in a dorm room with Pepsi, velveeta cheese shells and vids. (Not a woman in sight). Get out pitch, breath fresh mountain air...good for soul
    A trout?!

That's what you guys have been on about this whole time?

I thought it was some type of man eating super fish
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

dannarc said:

Man

Cool Pitch,. You ain't a bad dude. But keep in mind a steelhead is a trout... just 22× the size of the ones you're used to catching. Hit yella up, maybe hell put you on one someday. Sure beats a Baze or pack day locked in a dorm room with Pepsi, velveeta cheese shells and vids. (Not a woman in sight). Get out pitch, breath fresh mountain air...good for soul
    Tame the Lewis, then pop-off
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dannarc said:

Man

A trout?!

I caught a steelhead once that had a water ouzel in its stomach. I ate it. The fish, not the bird.

dflea said:

dannarc said:

Man

A trout?!

I caught a steelhead once that had a water ouzel in its stomach. I ate it. The fish, not the bird.

I lold
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Ask Pup should be pinned...will pay bills

I especially love the advice you gave @Doog_de_Jour.
    Will we beat BYU Puppy? Yes or No?
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Actually, I don’t think I ever got a straight answer from PUP.
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm hearing you catch your fill of Arizona Trouser Trout.

dannarc said:

Man

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Actually, I don’t think I ever got a straight answer from PUP.
    Not surprising...
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hi pup, longtime lurker here who never reads your shit - what do you prefer, Mormon broads after a loss, or Mormon broads after a win?

I'll take your answer off-air;)
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Hi pup, longtime lurker here who never reads your shit - what do you prefer, Mormon broads after a loss, or Mormon broads after a win?

I'll take your answer off-air;)

Yer missing out