Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My 20,000th shitpost, FML

Comments

• Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Dementia? Outrageous. My posts are astute, canny, clear-eyed, clear-sighted, hard-boiled, hardheaded, heady, knowing, savvy, sharp, sharp-witted, smart, discerning, insightful, perceptive, percipient, perspicacious, sagacious, sage, sapient, wise
    experienced, veteran
    discriminating, discriminative
    agile, alert, brainy, bright, brilliant, clever, intelligent, keen, nimble, quick, quick-witted, sharp-eyed, sharp-sighted.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,959
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Dementia? Outrageous. My posts are astute, canny, clear-eyed, clear-sighted, hard-boiled, hardheaded, heady, knowing, savvy, sharp, sharp-witted, smart, discerning, insightful, perceptive, percipient, perspicacious, sagacious, sage, sapient, wise
    experienced, veteran
    agile, alert, brainy, bright, brilliant, clever, intelligent, keen, nimble, quick, quick-witted, sharp-eyed, sharp-sighted.

Definitely not the case.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I will just assume I’m one of the faves you didn’t have time to include and not an intentional omission.

Still, hurtful.

I got no free pub, so Bazey gets no chin.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

experienced, veteran

• Options
    surfpupsurfpup Member Posts: 34
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Ho Lee Fuck Baze!!

Epic shit!.....I just stumbled back into this pool after a 6 year hiatus....hope you are well.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

The 20000th poast came fast. I've been thinking long and hard about what to write, because I certainly don't lead an interesting life like @Swaye. Can't compete with Wombat Guernica, hookers & blow, and getting into fights with gunty white trash bitches at some ice cream shop.

Just shooting from the hip here, so bare with me. Been on this shitpit of a message board since January 2013. Time sure does fly. Anyway, you assholes have definitely been a source of entertainment and it has been helpful, especially the past few years as my marriage circled the drain. Not to say I didn't burn out from spending too much time on the board at times. Can't always keep up with all the threads, especially when you degenerates are posting at a blistering pace. As a result, I do miss some of the inside jokes, but try to keep up anyway.

I've also learned a lot from you sweatpants boner losers. @YellowSnow and I were discussing this during one of our dates at the Duchess that HCH is a very diverse community, regardless of the fact that @puppylove_sugarsteel thinks we're all pours & losers living in shitty apartments in Kent. Anyway, there are some real crafty and talented fuckers on this site, which can make someone like me feel like a total fucking loser. But, that's okay. I'm comfortable with my loser status and I own it.

I can honestly say that I've made friends on here... never considered that a possibility when I signed up. Figured we'd just continue to tell each other to LEAVE and DIAFF. Still looking forward to taking @YellowSnow and Little Piss flying in a Piper Arrow. I also owe YellaPiss a date at the range to shoot my WWII German guns.

The timing of this post is appropriate I guess. The Cal game fucked me up. Right after it ended, I didn't give a shit. It was 1 AM and I was fucking tired. I had to get up in 5-6 hours and go tackle a long day at work. I stayed busy Sunday - Tuesday working and didn't think twice about the debacle. It wasn't after I got home Tuesday evening that the game really bothered me. Can't see how it's possible for me to doog any more. Was ready to be optimistic about this team, even with all the young starters, especially after attending the EWU game thanks to @YellowSnow's generosity. Hadn't been to Husky Stadium since 2007 and it was nice to be back. Not sure if I want to attend another game, ever. It's hard to watch the talent under-perform and the coaches shit themselves @jhfstyle24 style.

Guess I'll continue to live in the past when I was a student in the early 90's and saw all those games, including attending the 3 Rose Bowls in a row. It got me hooked for life.

Whatever! Fuck this team.

This board is a much better diversion than the team itself. I get a lot more out of all y'all's shitposting... and that keeps me coming back. @DerekJohnson doesn't get enough thanks for starting HCH and managing it. I raise my glass to you, good sir. I'll keep donating to HCH as long as it's around.

When I think about HCH, I think of @GrundleStiltzkin , @UW_Doog_Bot, @creepycoug, @DerekJohnson, @DoogCourics, @1to392831weretaken (best avatar)
    , @Doog_de_Jour, @YellowSnow, @Swaye, @RaceBannon, @mad_son, @Fire_Marshall_Bill, @CFetters_Nacho_Lover, @Gladstone, @minion_doog, @PurpleJ, @dnc, @GreenRiverGatorz, @backthepack, @PurpleThrobber, @MikeDamone, @whatshouldicareabout, @laocoon, @jhfstyle24, @PostGameOrangeSlices, & @Emoterman.

Still now sure how I feel about @Pitchfork51. Not a fave, but I don't hate him either. I kinda like @oregonblitzkrieg sometimes. I wonder where @Octavian went. He needs to poast again.

I'm sure I left out a few of my faves, but that's just too bad.
    The rest of you I left out on purpose, so fuck you.

Fuck off, Glove @BennyBeaver
    And why is @ApostleofGrief still on here? He's like the a dementia patient sitting in the corner of a nursing home just muttering to himself. We try to ignore him, but he makes just enough noise for us to notice and be annoyed.

In closing, a word of caution; making e-frens can cost you $$$$. One such friend is @Swaye and he's helped drain my checking account. No, not because he's Injun and will steal your money. That's racist. It's just that he's got me hooked on the expensive watch crack. Three Oris watches and a Rolex (post coming in November) in less than 6 months and I've already got a Rolex lined up for 2020 and another for 2021. I'm not complaining. The noble savage has me on my way to being fast strategy.

Thanks for reading & flag away. I'll be taking questions now.

Singed,

Your trusty towelhead Uber driver.

I love you man.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,219
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019
    No joobs for you.

Edit: Wait. You like me. I think.

Not sure whether that is a good thing or bad

Wanna cyber?