Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OBJ sees your Rolex, raises a Richard Mille

2»

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Richard Mille is the ugliest watch flex ever. Unbelievably expensive and nobody anywhere in the watch world can figure out why? As robust as Rolex? Nope. As refined as Patek? Nope. As sophisticated as AP? Nope. Basically just proves if you make something big and ugly enough and throw it on IG really rich morons will buy it. Terrible watches.

I just can't believe all this watch talk.
    Just you wait, @creepycoug. My watch flex is coming some time in November. Stay tuned.

;) <---------- $75K</p>
    My wife beat you to the punch...

Good for her! She doesn't poast on here, so... chinvalid flex.

You can't live vicariously through your wife. HTH
    Don't tell @BearsWiin
    Please not to be including me in all this idoitic bauble talk

Y'all are like a bunch of tennis wives fawning over the latest jewelry craze
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Richard Mille is the ugliest watch flex ever. Unbelievably expensive and nobody anywhere in the watch world can figure out why? As robust as Rolex? Nope. As refined as Patek? Nope. As sophisticated as AP? Nope. Basically just proves if you make something big and ugly enough and throw it on IG really rich morons will buy it. Terrible watches.

Just you wait, @creepycoug. My watch flex is coming some time in November. Stay tuned.

;) <---------- $75K</p>

Don't tell @BearsWiin

#metoo

#stopnotifyingmestalin
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,882
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

;) <---------- $75K</p>

Don't tell @BearsWiin

Die Schweiz > Osterreich
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,467
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019
    Swaye said:

Richard Mille is the dumbest ghetto shit.

I think AP has turned a little in my mind, catering to over the top flare in its design. Something about it screams try hard to me, I don't know.

Right now for 20-25 I think a vacheron Constantin Overseas dual time blue dial is the business. I don't want a watch that encourages aftermarket bling.

Edit to show that buckle my gawd:

Edit and the case back