Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to the Bored

2»

Comments

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

Huh?!

We need to take our wives or girl friends for a nice walk on the beach for perspective.
    What about those of us bitchless & cuntless types?

You are very insensitive.
    AGREE!

@DoogCourics - can I borrow your wife for some perspective building beach walks?
    I mean, sure.

We're going to be beach next weekend where I'm sure to get a walk in. Head on out and join us.

Then I have a holiday trip to the Caribbean in case UW keeps losing where every day I'll take a perspective building walk on the beach with all-inclusive cocktails. You can join us there too if you'd like.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    I don't know about anyone else but I am drifting off to fantasy land .... brb, jo
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,981 Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

I don't know about anyone else but I am drifting off to fantasy land .... brb, jo

MABEL ?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited September 2019
    I’d rather go for a perspective bone with an a phi

But that’s not happening so I’ll settle for a perspective walk on the beach with my stupid fucking dog
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,981 Founders Club

But that’s not happening so I’ll settle for a perspective walk on the beach with my stupid fucking dog

No theta?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Houhusky said:

Huh?!

We need to take our wives or girl friends for a nice walk on the beach for perspective.
    What about those of us bitchless & cuntless types?

You are very insensitive.
    AGREE!

@DoogCourics - can I borrow your wife for some perspective building beach walks?
    I mean, sure.

We're going to be beach next weekend where I'm sure to get a walk in. Head on out and join us.

Then I have a holiday trip to the Caribbean in case UW keeps losing where every day I'll take a perspective building walk on the beach with all-inclusive cocktails. You can join us there too if you'd like.
    I cant tell if we have gotten to a point where people are now arranging threesomes on HardcoreHusky or their own cucking.
    At least when we suck we can have threads about cucking and threesomes. You won't find this at Brand X.
    This bored is always the best after a loss.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

No theta?
    Theta is garbage now. A Phi has all the hot blonde chicks. But fuck their rush bullshit is like the gates of hell opened up. It’s 60 inviduals of the same person signing the same song in unison, so creepy.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

I like the how that guy is rocking' the fanny pack.

Trying to envision what a walk on the beach with the Mrs looks like for most of this place.
    My wife avoids looking at me and I rarely leave the basement.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    CaptainPJ said:

I like the how that guy is rocking' the fanny pack.

Trying to envision what a walk on the beach with the Mrs looks like for most of this place.
    My wife avoids looking at me and I rarely leave the basement.
    This is so accurate it hurts