Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I was told that if I voted for Trump, I'd be voting to bring fascism to the US

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter

Appears they were right.

Leftists Begin Blacklist In Pittsburgh To Get Trump-Supporters’ Businesses “Closed Down”

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2019/09/04/insane-leftists-begin-blacklist-pittsburgh-shut-trump-supporters-businesses/

Hey insinceredawg, I don't want to run afoul of your new standard and thus make your snatch any sorer than it already is, do I now have to post a story about conservatives trying to close down liberal businesses?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sounds horrible man. People exercising their right to not spend money at certain business.

“I think it’s important because people have a right to know where their money is going,” Pittsburgh blogger Brian Broome told KDKA political editor Jon Delano on Tuesday. …

“If there is a specific ideology that you don’t support, you are well within your rights not to hand that money to someone who supports that ideology,” says Broome. “Trump supporters have boycotted everything from Keurig to Nike, so I don’t know why, quote-unquote, the other side can’t decide not to give their money to businesses as well.”

BTW your article tries to paint this as a new thing. This was 2016.

https://www.wtae.com/article/group-boycott-list-of-pittsburgh-trump-supporting-businesses/8351419
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,837
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

World fucked up it is in which we live.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    2001400ex said:

Sounds horrible man. People exercising their right to not spend money at certain business.

“I think it’s important because people have a right to know where their money is going,” Pittsburgh blogger Brian Broome told KDKA political editor Jon Delano on Tuesday. …

“If there is a specific ideology that you don’t support, you are well within your rights not to hand that money to someone who supports that ideology,” says Broome. “Trump supporters have boycotted everything from Keurig to Nike, so I don’t know why, quote-unquote, the other side can’t decide not to give their money to businesses as well.”

https://www.wtae.com/article/group-boycott-list-of-pittsburgh-trump-supporting-businesses/8351419

You're free to spend your money wherever you like but these people aren't just calling for a boycott, these people are calling for closing down and chasing these small business owners out of business.

The new website promises to include, “a database of Trump-supporter owned businesses in the Pittsburgh area, as well as tips for how to get those specific businesses closed down.”

Now would you care to respond with something that doesn't involve you being ass deep in the strawman?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Welcome to the free market, bitch.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,331
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The left still cries over the Hollywood blacklist

As they prep a new one for anyone attending a Trump fundraiser

Fascist left.

Like the Mccarthyism we just went through on collusion
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,751
    2001400ex said:

Sorta the reverse of not serving minorities.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Lots of "capitalists" in here suddenly not for capitalism.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,905
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    You have no idea about capitalism. You have fascism nailed.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,751
    The fascists are on the left. Total control. Speech, guns, thought, movement, finances, business, diet and housing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Obviously your answer to my question was “no.”
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Nobody is saying they cant

Just shedding light on the behavior

Democracy dies in darkness

Not surprising that you support the behavior

At all
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited September 2019

Hi, there, Chairman Xi.

Hello to you Donald trump — protectionist, nativist, white nationalist and advocate of massive tax increases on US consumers.
    I know you don’t know any better, but it’s still surprising to see people you would think could figure it out sign up for this idiocy.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Are you girls still boycotting Nike?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

Are you girls still boycotting Nike?

Sounds like you still have a sandy vag over it
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Hi, there, Chairman Xi.

Hello to you Donald trump — protectionist, nativist, white nationalist and advocate of massive tax increases on US consumers.
    I know you don’t know any better, but it’s still surprising to see people you would think could figure it out sign up for this idiocy.
    Will the fat chicks be divided equally in your world?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Blu82 said:

Hi, there, Chairman Xi.

Will the fat chicks be divided equally in your world?
    JFC