Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

At least Adam Jude is consistent

2»

Comments

• During Petersen's press conference intro remarks he specifically answered the question as to why now (why leave Boise now and not earlier).

Jude then gets the first question and asks him why leave now.

I'm sorry to personally attack someone but Jude appears lazy and to have little interest in his job. I watched a few videos of him covering Oregon and he seemed to do a good job and offer some insight. Now, he hasn't left behind his Duck fandom and he's fucking lazy. He should be door ass out and the job should be given to someone who is young, hungry and more qualified. This is the beat writer for the team with the biggest fan base in a top 15 market and this is who the Times gets?

He really should thank Kim for being a fucktard and killing the press conference or Jude's initial question would have been the talk of the presser.

I remember watching that thinking holy fuck this guy is an embarrassment.
  • Mike_HonchoMike_Honcho Member Posts: 214
    dnc said:

For all of you who think Jood is lazy, you need to re-read his investigative work into the academic fraud that is conducted by the Anthropology department on behalf of the football team.

He's a crappy beat writer, but he's got potential as an actual investigative reporter.

ASJ has potential.

Potential is a nice way to say he's lazy.

dnc said:

For all of you who think Jood is lazy, you need to re-read his investigative work into the academic fraud that is conducted by the Anthropology department on behalf of the football team.

He's a crappy beat writer, but he's got potential as an actual investigative reporter.

ASJ has potential.

How about Abdul Gaddys potential? Fag

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

ASJ has potential.

dnc said:

ASJ has potential.

How about Abdul Gaddys potential? Fag

Nice double quote, as always
  • Mike_HonchoMike_Honcho Member Posts: 214
    I bring my A game when it matters most
  • uw2010 said:

Jood doesn't want to wake up at a normal hour for his job.

Yes. Not so excited about 8 a.m. practices, but I'll take it. RT @biggeazy206 excited to see more than just the first 20 mins of practices?

— Adam Jude (@A_Jude) February 26, 2014

He is the Sark of media reporters. So fucking lazy yet has a job.

I wonder if he bangs sloots at Joey's as well.

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    You guys are underestimating the commute down from Lynnwood proper. This means he has to wake his ass up at 6 AM
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    edited February 2014
    Must have been some hard-hitting interview questions at the Times:

"We will need you to cover practice, games, etc. They might start as early as 8am."

"Ugh... fine. Do I have to write a blog post every day?"

"Well, there's no fixed number..."

"I'll take the job."
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Tailgater said:

\ I still believe Condotta is the fucking Snitch who blew the whistle on Neuheisel's Final Four pool gambling, thus bringing about the follies of Summer 2003, the collapse of Husky Football into Gilby-Tyrone farce, the $4.5M out-of-court settlement in RN's favor, and a decade of decay at Montlake. .

You believe this because it is true.

Remember when Condooga was waiting outside the hotel as Neu was walking in to his "private" meeting with the NCAA and members of the UW Athletic Dept? "What are you doing here?" I believe was the quote, and then some thing along the lines of, "I was betrayed by someone I considered a friend.

Victory and Ruins anyone? Written for the times by Purdue graduates.

Too many other less significant (but still significant) examples of our home town paper having an overt agenda against our school.

I don't get it either. The only reason I can think of is therapy has led to deep repression of these stinging memories of treason.

Fuck the times, fuck coondooga, fuck his fukcing boss, fuck purdue, fuck the new duck writer, fuck me, fuck everyone!!

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,918 Swaye's Wigwam

uw2010 said:

Yes. Not so excited about 8 a.m. practices, but I'll take it. RT @biggeazy206 excited to see more than just the first 20 mins of practices?

There are male sloots at Joey's?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,549 Swaye's Wigwam

That Conzano guy is fucking awesome though.

Speaking of doogy doogishness, what a fucking piece of shit Conzano is, and that's saying a lot because as far as I understand he's more of a OSU guy. Last year he basically trashed UW to an OSU fanbase that's almost as apathetic about their team as coog fans, then they go up to the Clink and get Sean-Parker double-stuffed, and what does his dumbass have to say? How rank of crow is he eating? "Huskies answer the bell." What a fucking toolbag.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

uw2010 said:

That would take too much effort, perhaps a few rounds of manual manipulation.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    uw2010 said:

What a hack. Lazy fucker has to wake up early every other day for about a month. How hard would it have been to hire someone with some fucking ambition instead of Jood? There are kids writing for the high school paper that could do better than Jood. I hope the paper business goes completely under so this fuck has to resort to writing for Bleacher Report.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    If that fucker has autodeposit on his paycheck, he's my new hero.... not a single reason to go to the office yet still get paid.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

You guys are underestimating the commute down from Lynnwood proper. This means he has to wake his ass up at 6 AM

He could carpool with Softy.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,496

That is pretty much like sleeping in for me.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    At least the early practice won't affect the readers. Would his blog posts be any better with a 3pm practice time? He should just "work from home" every day...the result would be the same.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    edited February 2014
    Jood must read this site, he turned into Johnny on the spot today - first post around 6:00 AM

Does he have cool shades tho?