Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

At least Adam Jude is consistent

"Here is a link to Bob Condotta doing my job covering the combine."

I am actually starting to have an appreciation for Jood's consistent laziness.

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,918 Swaye's Wigwam
    If he can get away with doing nothing and getting paid for it, good for him.
  • Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    The times even has threads about how worthless he is. Gotta hand it to him... the most half-ass coverage I've ever seen. I believe in a few of his blogs he states he has a wife and kid. She must be a rich trustfund because that sorry fuck aint bringing anything to the table. kudos to his half-ass effort. I look forward to a non-updated blog every time I click over there.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    The sorry thing is that the times doesn't much care about UW football. All about the hawks now. Jew could update the dawg blog once a week during Spring and get paid. Kind of sad as Condotta actually worked hard to put out a good product. Dawgman could only steal his notes for updates.

Without Bobby, we have to read Eklund's ramblings and wing jobs (he is the biggest winger in the business {hence the name of the guy in his avatar}) Jew is the heftiest piece of shit in this town next to the steamers at dawgman. Hopefully the big wallets can push him out somehow!
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    edited February 2014
    Nobody cares about husky basketball now but I used to think Percy Allen was the most worthless blogger of all time. Until Jewd came along. And now I can't decide.

What I always get a huge belly laugh in the press box about is how the Seattle Times put out an article/bulletin saying they are going to do their absolute best to find someone worthy of following Condotta who is passionate about football and just as hard of a worker. And then they picked Jewd.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited February 2014
    The whole Seattle times staff is garbage sans condotta and baker.
    Especially the fucktarded editorial board that keeps making shit up about the arena
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,124
    Even worse than Joooooood's writings are his interviews. He was on with somebody a while back and was just throwing out regurgitated sound bites on the huskies. "Well, you know Softy, the recruiting class turned out pretty good. Petersen has stated he looks for what he calls OKGs, which means Our Kinda Guys. Of course Steve Sarkisian is at USC. He used to coach here. Oh, and Keith Price was a senior last year so they need a new quarterback. Any other inside information you'd like to know?"
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    During Petersen's press conference intro remarks he specifically answered the question as to why now (why leave Boise now and not earlier).

Jude then gets the first question and asks him why leave now.

I'm sorry to personally attack someone but Jude appears lazy and to have little interest in his job. I watched a few videos of him covering Oregon and he seemed to do a good job and offer some insight. Now, he hasn't left behind his Duck fandom and he's fucking lazy. He should be door ass out and the job should be given to someone who is young, hungry and more qualified. This is the beat writer for the team with the biggest fan base in a top 15 market and this is who the Times gets?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dhdawg said:

The whole Seattle times staff is garbage sans condotta and baker stone.
    Especially the fucktarded editorial board that keeps making shit up about the arena

Baker's not a kiss ass, but he still sucks. Stone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Baker
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    For all of you who think Jood is lazy, you need to re-read his investigative work into the academic fraud that is conducted by the Anthropology department on behalf of the football team.

He's a crappy beat writer, but he's got potential as an actual investigative reporter.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

For all of you who think Jood is lazy, you need to re-read his investigative work into the academic fraud that is conducted by the Anthropology department on behalf of the football team.

He's a crappy beat writer, but he's got potential as an actual investigative reporter.

ASJ has potential.

Potential is a nice way to say he's lazy.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club
    dnc said:

ASJ has potential.

Potential is a nice way to say he's lazy.

"Potential just means you ain't done nothin' yet." - Dave Henderson
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Difficult for me to believe the love and praise scandalmongering Condotta receives here from so many claiming to be true Dawgfans. I still believe Condotta is the fucking Snitch who blew the whistle on Neuheisel's Final Four pool gambling, thus bringing about the follies of Summer 2003, the collapse of Husky Football into Gilby-Tyrone farce, the $4.5M out-of-court settlement in RN's favor, and a decade of decay at Montlake. If not Condotta, then his Seattle Times ownership-boss is the Snitch with a willing Condotta nothing less that an ....sucking accomplice.

As for the seemingly part-time Jude, I have my suspicions that the newbie's quiet periods are occupied with silent investigative activities that may eventually have a scandalous purpose. Afterall, Jude must have the same UW-hating, Huskybating, boss as Condotta and while the former Snitch is off having fun in the NFL and providing copy on former Huskies at the combine, Jude is apprenticing as a Snitch-in-training. Things have been going far too well recently for Husky Football to expect that the local media piranha breaths, led by The Seattle Times, can long stay away from cruising Montlake waters in search of blood and Husky flesh.

Am I paranoid? Well fuck you if I am. Here in the midst of our good feelings about Husky Football's future, The Seattle Times decides it's time to once again publish their old saw about how state taxpayers are subsidizing UW athletics and by extension, Husky Football, through tuition waivers for women student-athletes in compliance with Title-IX statutes. Of course, it's a nonsensical stretch to take this cost out of the pockets of a taxpayer base that's done all it can through the state political process to avoid supporting the public higher education provided at the UW. Boiled down to actualities that can never fit The Seattle Time's agenda, the miniscule (0.75%) cost of Title-IX compliance as added to the general undergraduate tuition is, as it's always been, a student athletic fee that's possibly the lowest assessed in the Pac-12.

Apologies for this post being so fucking long and now I'm going to go do what I can to salvage my day.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Sucking up to media exploitation of our fun and games is the epitome of TV couch boner envy of all who venture into public out of mom's basement to smell the fresh air of truth instead of ball-fondling fingers. Fuck Condotta whose job is to kiss my ass. It's only a matter of time for the Snitch to find the scandal needed for turning Seahawks glory into Allen's Folly. What will it be? A cancer in the lockerroom? Seahawk wives cat-fighting in the family section? Drugs, homophobia, bullying,...... there's abundance for Condotta The Snitch to choose from in the NFL.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

The times even has threads about how worthless he is.

Had to peep a few of those and got a decent laugh. Pretty sure "SeaDawgFS" is either Jude's mom or dad. There are also a couple people in that thread that are ready to take the gloves off.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    The good thing is at least Jude & Dawgman are reporting the same thing with the same insight ~ one is free using Chrome & the other is $10.95/mo... your choice.
  • If he Sark can get away with doing nothing and getting paid for it, good for him.

Figured I'd throw Sark a bone. One of the few good qualities he has is convincing the world he should be paid millions to do nothing.