Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tafisi looked like he was going to straight up decap some people on the field today.

HOLY. Maybe it was just the few plays that I caught of him, but damn, he wanted to bang. I was at the game and haven't had a chance to watch the replay, but dang he looked determined when out there.

Is there a list anywhere of all the players that got first-time action?

Comments

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Simon looked like a stud too. Tafisi looked great
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    FirePete said:

Swaye said:

Tafisi was the revelation that made sure CLS got dicked down hard last night.

Isn’t she due soon?
    January. I figure I have one more month or so of laying the pipe, but really need some of the Dad's on the bored to weigh in here.
  • vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 467 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm too lazy to find my posts on this kid but.....I stated way back when he committed that he was the recruit I was most excited about in the class. The kid ran with absolute abandon and hit like a fucking Mac Truck....especially for his size! It's good to see I was right at least once in my life.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam
    vadawg said:

I'm too lazy to find my posts on this kid but.....I stated way back when he committed that he was the recruit I was most excited about in the class. The kid ran with absolute abandon and hit like a fucking Mac Truck....especially for his size! It's good to see I was right at least once in my life.

Agree on both the assessment at the time and being too lazy to find it.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    USMChawk said:

vadawg said:

Swaye said:

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

Tafisi was the revelation that made sure CLS got dicked down hard last night.

Isn’t she due soon?
    January. I figure I have one more month or so of laying the pipe, but really need some of the Dad's on the bored to weigh in here.
    BAnus is right. The last month she'll be grabbing cock constantly in hopes of inducing. Grab those titties and nipples as much as possible, they'll start to squirt which will get her fucking going.
    Enjoy that because those titties belong to the rug rat for the next 6-12 months. You’re about to learn all about chafed nipples & blocked milk ducts. Not to mention the cooch is offline for about 6 weeks while it heals so the best you can hope for is an unenthusiastic blowie. On the bright side, you’ll be too fucking tired to care.

The first few years go so slowly but then it all just accelerates and is over. We just packed our youngest off to college and are now semi-empty nesters. I give it about two more weeks until my wife stabs me in the neck, in my sleep.

Seriously though, enjoy it. Being a parent is awesome. Other people’s kids are fucking miserable little fucks but your own are incredible.
    I went through this 3 times. It doesn't get easier
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Swaye said:

There is so much wisdom on HH buried under thinly veiled threats, calls for genocide, tits, gay jokes and general loathing.

Never thought I'd see middle aged dad advice on how to jerk off into socks while the milk-leaking wife's tits are out of commission, but here we are.
    New bored motto?
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Some of the best sex is when the wifey was preggo. It's like "well, I'm not going to get pregnant so yeah sure ...."

And you fuckers. I've been through it 4 times.

Where's my "no prize"?

Bonus points to whomever gets that reference.