Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tafisi looked like he was going to straight up decap some people on the field today.

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam

Every girl is different. But i Got it as much as I wanted all the way up until the end. When the baby is about to come they literally can’t move. Can’t. Sleep. But there is truth to when they want baby to come out they will just lay and let you pound them with hopes of going into labor.

After pregnancy is hard though. It is literally like a small Grenade goes off between their legs. I had no idea how messy it was til my first born. Unless you are really wanting to, stay away from that side of the curtain unless you are ready to see some shit. Anyways that stuff all has to heal after pregnancy so expect to wait.

Also the placenta is weird and huge. It looks like crane from ninja turtles.

Good luck!

Crane TMNT reference brought this over the top for me. POTW.
    There's been a lot of those this week.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    I imagine being hit by Tafisi is like being hit by a fire hydrant
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

Every girl is different. But i Got it as much as I wanted all the way up until the end. When the baby is about to come they literally can’t move. Can’t. Sleep. But there is truth to when they want baby to come out they will just lay and let you pound them with hopes of going into labor.

After pregnancy is hard though. It is literally like a small Grenade goes off between their legs. I had no idea how messy it was til my first born. Unless you are really wanting to, stay away from that side of the curtain unless you are ready to see some shit. Anyways that stuff all has to heal after pregnancy so expect to wait.

Good luck!

Crane TMNT reference brought this over the top for me. POTW.
    There's been a lot of those this week.

Husky success hasn’t killed us? yet.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,437 Swaye's Wigwam

Good luck!

This is pretty much my experience.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,805 Swaye's Wigwam

I imagine being hit by Tafisi is like being hit by a fire hydrant

Get back on topic btp.

Delapated after baby pink taco is what’s going on.

Luckily, for my 4.2 inches of thunder, TOF didn’t naturally bring any of these heathens into the world.

Finding someone who likes butt stuff helps as well.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,805 Swaye's Wigwam
    @swaye I hope you didn’t off yourself after reading all of this.

Just remember a good plastic surgeon can fix anything and considering you’re termite rich and she’s just rich, I think things will be ok.

🤣 ya, right... poor bastard.