Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Are Husky degenerates rooting for Oregon or Auburn?

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    War Eagle! I hate Oregon and want them to go 0-12
    Swaye said:

I want Oregon to be ranked as highly as possible when we crush their dreams in Husky Stadium. Plus Gameday! FML

This is a horrible take.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AU win helps for recruiting. Need to temper their spin machine some.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    WAR DAMN EAGLE 🦅
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I don't want to hear those fags talk about how they could beat Auburn and UW couldn't.

My vote comes down to this plus the fact a big win for Oregon would help them in recruiting. Those 2 factors outweigh helping the perception of the conference.

Since we’re talking about this game, I texted a friend of Mrs Nacho who is an Auburn alum and semi-knowledgeable CFB fan. Here’s her reply:

Here’s a picture of an Auburn fan so I don’t get flagged.

Chin too dimpled
    That's a dick guide rail.
    FUCK....coffee spit
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Go Ducks! You don't wanna see the sqwad!
    The higher they get, the harder they fall. Plus, the conference and all that. We actually lost recruits this year because the Pac is such a laughing stock.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Go Ducks! You don't wanna see the sqwad!

Best friend is an Oregon fan, and his meltdown's are fucking hysterical. Add in what Baze said about the videos that kid makes and my week will be full of laughter.

Also fuck the perception of the Pac-12. Win all your games and it doesn't fucking matter (the ACC is fucking garbage). Also fuck Oregon being able to use a win over an SEC progrum as a recruiting tool.

Last, but certainly not least, Portland radio is the new home of the Ducks. For months I've heard the Oregon hype train gaining steam. Best line in the country (ranked in the 60's last year but cool they bring everyone back), best recruiting class and staff West of the Mississippi (is that why UW has more Blue Chips over the last 2 classes?), Justin Herbert is a God and #1 overall pick even though he's been so fucking inconsistent in his career, etc, etc.

I'd love to have a week of just hearing how they were wrong and Oregon isn't as good as we thought.

We are not winning all our games