Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump is right about the Rat Party and Israel

13»

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Talking about Jews and loyalty is only anti-Semitic when brown people do it.

They aren't being loyal to Israel. He didn't say they were being disloyal to America.
    So they have a dual loyalty?
    No dumb fuck. To have dual loyalty you'd have to have loyalty to both. They don't have loyalty to Israel.
    Word games. When specifically talking about Israel you never use the word “disloyal”, you say they’re not being loyal because that’s very different.

Let’s be crystal clear, do you think Jews owe loyalty to Israel?
    Do they owe it? No. But I don't think they should be protected from being criticized for supporting anti-Semites.
    Great. So, you disagree with Trump when he says they are being disloyal? Unless you’d like to explain to me how you can be disloyal to someone or something you don’t owe loyalty to.
    You don't "owe" loyalty to anyone. You want to cheat on your wife or fuck over your friends and business partners have at it. But don't cry like a bitch when other people call you on it.
    This is why talking to you is a waste of time. More word games.

Here’s what happens when you google “loyalty”-

The example sentence from the dictionary uses the word “owe”. The definition of disloyal uses the word “obligation”.

Oh and here’s the definition for “owe”-

Check out the third one.

Don’t bother replying, you’re on timeout again. At least a week this time I’m not reading your posts.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They aren't being loyal to Israel. He didn't say they were being disloyal to America.
    No dumb fuck. To have dual loyalty you'd have to have loyalty to both. They don't have loyalty to Israel.
    Word games. When specifically talking about Israel you never use the word “disloyal”, you say they’re not being loyal because that’s very different.

Do they owe it? No. But I don't think they should be protected from being criticized for supporting anti-Semites.
    Great. So, you disagree with Trump when he says they are being disloyal? Unless you’d like to explain to me how you can be disloyal to someone or something you don’t owe loyalty to.
    You don't "owe" loyalty to anyone. You want to cheat on your wife or fuck over your friends and business partners have at it. But don't cry like a bitch when other people call you on it.
    This is why talking to you is a waste of time. More word games.

Here’s what happens when you google “loyalty”-

The example sentence from the dictionary uses the word “owe”. The definition of disloyal uses the word “obligation”.

Oh and here’s the definition for “owe”-

Check out the third one.

Don’t bother replying, you’re on timeout again. At least a week this time I’m not reading your posts.
    Bob is like a fucking disease. Sometimes you can't escape it and you are pissed off and it's hard to shake when you don't.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    I understand the definition of both words Kunt. Now tell me why anyone "owes" loyalty to anyone else?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

OMG Bob. Shut the fuck up. You are getting owned and don't even know it.

Another thread were Hondo who can't argue his way out of wet paper bag climbs on the back of some else in the hopes that they can't do what he can't do.

Want to see Kunt dance? How am I being "owned" Hondo? Articulate it for me and make sure you provide plenty of examples. Cue the Kunt act.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Another thread were Hondo who can't argue his way out of wet paper bag climbs on the back of some else in the hopes that they can't do what he can't do.

Want to see Kunt dance? How am I being "owned" Hondo? Articulate it for me and make sure you provide plenty of examples. Cue the Kunt act.
    The definition is right in my post. FFS.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

The definition is right in my post. FFS.
    No one is denying your ability to cut and paste and link to Wikipedia Hondo.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,797
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Israel is their religious home. They can certainly be loyal to their religion. Many religions are loyal to a particular place. HTH
    Loyalty to the nation founded in 1947 is not part of their religion. And many are highly critical of that nation.
    I'm not. I like Israel. Kicking ass. No names being taken. The underdog stomping their attackers. An ally against the savage horde. I stand with Israel!
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,317
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Israel is their religious home. They can certainly be loyal to their religion. Many religions are loyal to a particular place. HTH
    Loyalty to the nation founded in 1947 is not part of their religion. And many are highly critical of that nation.
    The majority aren't critical of that nation. Just you and your many Jew hating liberal friends HH. What does it FEEL like to believe the same things as Farrakhan, David Dukes, Omar, Tlaib etc? How many holocaust deniers come to your dinner parties HH?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,317
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

You are the laughing stock of this site hondo. You and your lil' buddy cirrhosis couldn't own a goldfish.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,364
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Israel wasn't founded in 1947

It's like saying Mecca isn't important to muslims because Saudi Arabia was formed in the 20th century

Israel is Judaism and vice versa

H is full of shit and running cover for anti semitic Democrats
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Israel wasn't founded in 1947

It's like saying Mecca isn't important to muslims because Saudi Arabia was formed in the 20th century

Israel is Judaism and vice versa

H is full of shit and running cover for anti semitic Democrats

He was running interference for the founder of the BDS movement earlier this week. Guy is a full blown anti-Semite who is calling for the destruction of Israel who has excused suicide bombings and the murder of innocent civilians and here's how O'Keefed described him and the BDS movement:

A child of Palestinians, married to an Israeli leads a cause that involves Israel.