Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Justin Hopkins - Good God

https://scoopduck.com/s/3486/5-bold-predictions-pac-12-conference

3. Washington Loses Four Games

UW is really, really hard to nail down this season. They have a lack of depth similar to Oregon last season. Which means even just an injury or two changes the dynamic of this team. They are not as good defensively and they lost a ton of talent on offense including its quarterback. Now I’m not a Jake Browning fan, but he knew the system and ran it well.

I’m not sold on UW’s new OC along with the loss of a very somewhat under-rated back in Myles Gaskin. (Nationally)

It may surprise some of you but I see UW losing to USC early, followed by losses to Oregon, Utah and Washington State. I just don’t think this defense is as good as its been, particularly up front and I do think the air-raid attack of USC and WSU will force them to become one dimensional on offense.

Call me a homer or a hater, but it’s my prediction story so get off my lawn.

My thoughts

- Lose 4 games? LOL
- Lack of depth? I thought he was a recruiting expert
- We don't have a new OC, he is in in2nd year.
- Lose to WSU? Has he not watched the last 5 Apple Cups.
- Losses to USC/Oregon/Utah and WSU would mean 4 home losses. We have won 20/21 at home. What a dumbass.

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He's a duck and a recruiting guru!

Do not question the headband!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I hear Justin hop batting 1.000
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

"very somewhat under-rated"...JFC, trying waaay too hard not to say anything complimentary about #MMFG

Hopkins is as technically gifted as Fetters
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEEEP PUMPING THOSE QOOCK EXPECTATIONS!!!

THEY ARE GOING TO BE SO LET DOWN!!

I guarantee you when Oregon finishes 8-4 and UW wins the pac-12 yet again, they’ll be calling for Cristobols head.

Awwoyos head*

And no. Any rational Oregon fan (admittedly few and far between) knows this is an 8-4, 9-3 season with the schedule and arroyo.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Also, the thought of Pete losing to one-foot out the door Clay Helton or his annual bitch Mike Leach is LOL. Would have been more realistic to say one of the losses would be to Eastern in Week 1
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    GET OFF MY LAWN!!!
  • Options
    nycgobearsnycgobears Member Posts: 153
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

Tough to get on Justin’s lawn with that janky, broken down Chevy parked there.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    edited August 2019

"very somewhat under-rated"...JFC, trying waaay too hard not to say anything complimentary about #MMFG

Sounds like an extremely slight contradiction. Fucking retard. Definitely trying to sound Chris Fatters photosynthesis.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

https://scoopduck.com/s/3486/5-bold-predictions-pac-12-conference

3. Washington Loses Four Games

UW is really, really hard to nail down this season. They have a lack of depth similar to Oregon last season. Which means even just an injury or two changes the dynamic of this team. They are not as good defensively and they lost a ton of talent on offense including its quarterback. Now I’m not a Jake Browning fan, but he knew the system and ran it well.

I’m not sold on UW’s new OC along with the loss of a very somewhat under-rated back in Myles Gaskin. (Nationally)

It may surprise some of you but I see UW losing to USC early, followed by losses to Oregon, Utah and Washington State. I just don’t think this defense is as good as its been, particularly up front and I do think the air-raid attack of USC and WSU will force them to become one dimensional on offense.

Call me a homer or a hater, but it’s my prediction story so get off my lawn.

My thoughts

- Lose 4 games? LOL
    - Lack of depth? I thought he was a recruiting expert
    - We don't have a new OC, he is in in2nd year.
    - Lose to WSU? Has he not watched the last 5 Apple Cups.
    - Losses to USC/Oregon/Utah and WSU would mean 4 home losses. We have won 20/21 at home. What a dumbass.

5 Reasons >>>>>>> My thoughts
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEEEP PUMPING THOSE QOOCK EXPECTATIONS!!!

THEY ARE GOING TO BE SO LET DOWN!!

I guarantee you when Oregon finishes 8-4 and UW wins the pac-12 yet again, they’ll be calling for Cristobols head.

The script will be to rationalize why they didn't live up to the hype "The recruiting classes just need tim to develop" "Mario has to get his guys in there" etc. and then win another off season natty in June.
  • Options
    nycgobearsnycgobears Member Posts: 153
    Cristobal is that hot guy who pulls lots of beautiful crazy women, but has a teeny schlong so he can’t finish the job right. After this season, the word is gonna get out.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hot takes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Cristobal is that hot guy who pulls lots of beautiful crazy women, but has a teeny schlong so he can’t finish the job right. After this season, the word is gonna get out.

You first two posts were funny. This is ghey and weird.

#jumpedtheshark
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Lack of depth? The depth is better than it's ever been under Pete. Dumb fucking quook cocksucker
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Losing to WSU? At home? JFC