Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey quooks! Guess what?

Comments

• Options
    DuckMayneDuckMayne Member Posts: 29
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm more interested in how many flips the Husky's will have than the Ducks. We know Oregon covers the entire country when recruiting so theyll have legit backup options in place in case of a flip. Washington will have to scramble more when they have their flips.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DuckMayne said:

I'm more interested in how many flips the Husky's will have than the Ducks. We know Oregon covers the entire country when recruiting so theyll have legit backup options in place in case of a flip. Washington will have to scramble more when they have their flips.

With Peterman’s approach to recruiting I think it is more likely that he would pull an offer than someone flipping. I would be surprised if they had more than 1 recruit flip, and I have no idea who it would be.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Depends if Saban has a fall camp injury
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Depends if Saban has a fall camp injury

I don’t root for either team but that was fucked up! By the way, did Peterman agree to waive the 1-year sit out transfer rule for Kaho?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

I’m really happy about where we are. If we get Noah Sewell and Bennett Williams it is all gravy after that. I will be stoked about this class with just what we have and those two guys. Badger and anyone else will just be frosting IMO.

You've got anywhere from two to four decommitments coming down the pipe.
    Other than Tae who are the other 3 that will decommit. Surely you have the balls to give specifics on your predictions.

You sure crowed about Arjei HAHAHAHA

Oregon's top flip possibilities are:

Williams
    Slusher
    Hill
    Navarrette
    Latu
    Alright. Your on the record. I have heard Latu May have grade issues.

I didn't say every single one of them is going to flip. Those are the top candidates. Anywhere from 2-4 of them will flip. You can put me on the record for that because that's what I said.

Yeah, Latu has grade issues and he's going to try to get them up so he can go to UW.
    Great. Congratulations on Latu.

Even though Oregon flipped Navarette I don’t think he is going anywhere. The Dye’s are from Norco too and Travis was his teammate. If you are going to recruit in SEC country against Alabama, Georgia, LSU and Florida etc. you have a certain risk of those schools convincing those kids to stay close to home.

Obviously, those kids are just waiting for a committable offer from one of the big schools in their region.
    I don’t think Tae, Benson or Denis are waiting for offers. I think they already have them. 😂😂

Denis chose Oregon over Indiana. :D

Did Benson choose Oregon over Alabama, LSU, Georgia, and Auburn? I don't think so.

If WIlliams had committable offers from the Florida schools would he be "committed" to a mediocre Pac-12 school across the country with a baby daughter in Florida? Probably not. He's not even a real commit and is completely wide open with his recruitment. Oregon is just a placeholder school for him while he waits for better options to hopefully emerge.

None of those guys have big-time SEC committable offers man.
    Nice Try. I’ll be kind and call you disingenuos. You conveniently left out some information......

Like he was offered by Auburn and Miami among others.😂😂😂

https://247sports.com/player/jonathan-denis-46046872/

The “none” just indicates interest after he committed to Oregon

These are his offers. It’s more than just Indiana. But then you have a bullshit narrative you want to sell even if it means being dishonest as usual.

Hard Commit
    Offer
    Interest
    Recruited By
    Roster Outlook
    Visit

Oregon
    Committed
    P Alex Mirabal
    3 OG, 3 Commits
    -

Indiana
    None
    P Darren Hiller
    S Grant Heard
    5 OG, 2 Commits
    Jun 14

Louisville
    None
    -
    4 OG, 1 Commits
    May 31

Miami
    None
    P Butch Barry
    S Ephraim Banda
    7 OG, 1 Commits
    -

Auburn
    None
    -
    9 OG, 1 Commits
    -
    Yeah, you still don't understand how offers work. An offer from those schools doesn't mean they actually want the kid. Nowadays for a lot of schools it's just to say "Hey, we're interested". A link to his offer list on 247 does nothing and is irrelevant. Dude chose Oregon over Indiana. That's all you need to know about who was actually recruiting him and willing to take him.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You are full of crap. You talk about offers then you are shown evidence of offers and you say that aren’t real. You are an ignorant moron. For crying outloud you didn’t even know about any of these offers. THEN NOW YOU CLAIM TO KNOW WHAT FUCKING KIND OF OFFERS THEY ARE. Are you serious. You debate like a little juvenile.

The re amity is you were fucking wrong and full of shit. You tried to come back with something you were just blowing out your as and you were even more embarrassed because you were proven to be an ignorant fool.

Now you use your stupid little childish they weren’t real offers bull crap. HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOE THE INSIDE ON ALL THESE OFFERS PARTICULARLY WHEN YOU WEREN’T AWARE OF THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Basically you are just a juvenile little punk that has been proven to be ignorant and full of shit and like a little child makes phony excuses. You are an ignorant childish little moron.

Grow up. Admit you were wrong like a man. But that is too difficult for a childish pussy.
  • Options
    Tell us about each of these offers and which ones are “REAL” and which ones aren’t and how you know. You think you can manage that pussy?
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Tell us about each of these offers and which ones are “REAL” and which ones aren’t and how you know. You think you can manage that pussy?

Sure, all the good ones from the South East region were not committable. Oregon and Indiana were.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    And your evidence is, or are you just supposing. In other words what is your evidence?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    DJDuck said:

And your evidence is, or are you just supposing. In other words what is your evidence?

Your own fellow Oregon fans know the kid chose Oregon over Indiana. Did you not get the memo? You seem to follow 247 closely so you should already know this.
  • Options
    Sure that sounds real believable. Tae, the #2 safety in America had offers from Florida and Georgia but they weren’t real because you say so 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Your own fellow Oregon fans know the kid chose Oregon over Indiana. Did you not get the memo? You seem to follow 247 closely so you should already know this.
    That isn’t evidence. What is your evidence pussy. Your mouth is writing checks your ass can’t catch.

What the point of even having a debate with ignorant morons like you when all you have are feelings. You can’t back up any of your bull crap and that is another fact.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    DJDuck said:

Sure that sounds real believable. Tae, the #2 safety in America had offers from Florida and Georgia but they weren’t real because you say so 😂😂😂

He's overrated. Got absolutely worked at the Rivals 5-star challenge. Not uncommon for kids from that region to be vastly overrated. If he was as good as his ranking he'd be committed to Florida or at least Miami. UW is spanking that ass on the trail man. Just accept it and hope Mario can coach up the ones he actually signs.
  • Options
    Now your moving the goalposts because you are wrong and can’t prove what you claim. You must be a liberal..........classic signs.

Here pussy:

Avantae Williams, No. 2 athlete in 2020, commits to Oregon Ducks

https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2018/12/avantae-williams-no-2-athlete-in-2020-commits-to-oregon-ducks.html

On Sunday, consensus four-star athlete/safety Avantae Williams, out of DeLand High School (DeLand, Florida), announced his commitment to Oregon over offers from Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Michigan, UCLA and others:
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    So now you say that he is overrated. Well that’s good. When he decommits like you predict it won’t be a big loss. We should be able to sign someone better...........like maybe Bennett Williams.😂
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    DJDuck said:

Now your moving the goalposts because you are wrong and can’t prove what you claim. You must be a liberal..........classic signs.

Here pussy:

Avantae Williams, No. 2 athlete in 2020, commits to Oregon Ducks

https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2018/12/avantae-williams-no-2-athlete-in-2020-commits-to-oregon-ducks.html

On Sunday, consensus four-star athlete/safety Avantae Williams, out of DeLand High School (DeLand, Florida), announced his commitment to Oregon over offers from Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Michigan, UCLA and others:

Again, you still don't understand what committable offer means. 247 lists ALL offers. They are unable to list which ones are committable and which ones are not. That's why the links you keep posting are irrelevant.

Just use common sense. Oh that's right, you don't have any. My bad.

He's not even committed to Oregon. Committed means he's done with recruiting unless something drastic happens like Oregon's staff getting fired. He's wide open and still taking visits. Not a real commit.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Again you have no proof of any of these offers and what they are. I have asked you to provide proof of each of these offers you claim to know about and the source of this information. You have failed to provide anything but your feelings. Why do you keep regurgitating your guesses and feelings as if they were fact?
  • Options
    So it’s just 247 that lists all the offers and that’s why my links are irrelevant.

Wrong again here Einstein:

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/avantae-williams-170149
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    LMAO fuck you're dumb. It's fun toying with you but it's now becoming a situation in which I feel like I'm picking on a retard. It doesn't matter which recruiting site you link you idiot. None of them decipher and list which offers are committable and which ones are not. It would be completely impractical and impossible for them to do so.

As followers of recruiting, we have to figure that ourselves based on which schools recruits are invited to visit, what they say in their interviews, and what recruiting reporters tell us. The lineman you got from Florida chose Oregon over Indiana. That's what was reported. Oregon's lone "4-star" offensive line recruit in this class would have gone to Indiana had Oregon not offered him. Good luck with those O-line scrubs. We got Rosengarten, Murao, Hatchett, and Memmelaar bitch.

And Williams is not committed to Oregon so I don't know why you're even arguing about him. He'll be gone like a fart in the wind as soon as he either has a better committable offer or secures a bigger bag from another school.