Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Left will never understand

124»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

As the OP says, "The Left will never figure it out".

You flatter yourself, Mr. Rockefeller. The video perfectly illustrates why Daddy got elected. It reveals things you might wish it didn't if you had an iota of self-awareness.

Figuring out Daddy's populist appeal isn't even a little difficult.
    Should Americans have the right to decide if I want to live in Tijuana Norte?
    You mean should Americans be able to keep the brown people out.

Sure! Write to your elected representative. We're a republic.
    Why do Libtards presume all Mexicans are corrupt and dysfunctional?

That's racist, #HHuskyIsRacist.
  • Options

If you come on a visa and overstay you could argue that you came here legally. You could easily argue that you lied on your visa which is illegal. Regardless, the counselor wants open borders and could give a sh*t about overstays. Can you imagine having the counselor as your attorney?

Sad that lots of prisoners experienced it.
  • Options

It's still amazing to me. Only in America can a failed business man, sexual predator, and reality TV star raise to the highest office in the land.

Speaks more to the shit the left throws up as candidates.

Can't even beat your so-called failed business man, sexual predator and realty TV star.

OK!!
    I agree. I couldn't vote for HRC myself. Decades of right wing attacks against her left her as damaged goods. She would get no cooperation from the right and that's not what we need.
    Nah. Hilary was wholly un-likeable and un-electable. Blaming right wing attacks is failing to look in the mirror and admit the DNC put up shit.

The only reason she was nominated was because all the delegates didn't want to end up dead commit suicide.

Yeah. 25+ years of investigations from Whitewater, sniper fire, Bhenghazi, emails, and the only thing the right ever got was Bill got a blow job from some fat chick(not a great roll model, but who cares). 25 years of that shit did its damage. She was 1000 times more qualified to be President than what we got. BTW she did get more votes, but lost to an antiquated system that really has no place in today's world.
    You forgot "shitty stint as Sec'y of State where she started two more wars the U.S. can't win" and "living off the public dole her entire public life" while doing a shitty job in every position she held. Be fair.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It's still amazing to me. Only in America can a failed business man, sexual predator, and reality TV star raise to the highest office in the land.

Speaks more to the shit the left throws up as candidates.

Can't even beat your so-called failed business man, sexual predator and realty TV star.

OK!!
    I agree. I couldn't vote for HRC myself. Decades of right wing attacks against her left her as damaged goods. She would get no cooperation from the right and that's not what we need.
    Nah. Hilary was wholly un-likeable and un-electable. Blaming right wing attacks is failing to look in the mirror and admit the DNC put up shit.

The only reason she was nominated was because all the delegates didn't want to end up dead commit suicide.

Yeah. 25+ years of investigations from Whitewater, sniper fire, Bhenghazi, emails, and the only thing the right ever got was Bill got a blow job from some fat chick(not a great roll model, but who cares). 25 years of that shit did its damage. She was 1000 times more qualified to be President than what we got. BTW she did get more votes, but lost to an antiquated system that really has no place in today's world.
    She's still a spiteful, unlikeable bitch. Sometimes even the best legal teams and coverups can't beat inherent personality traits and fugly.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

You flatter yourself, Mr. Rockefeller. The video perfectly illustrates why Daddy got elected. It reveals things you might wish it didn't if you had an iota of self-awareness.

I've been to Tijuana, it was fun when I was in my 20s. I don't want to live there. But you're free to move O'Keefed.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

I've been to Tijuana, it was fun when I was in my 20s. I don't want to live there. But you're free to move O'Keefed.
    I think HH may have been in the front row of the donkey show.
    He exhibits all the symptoms.
    He's the donkey.