Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW basketball ?

1235»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Someone pointed out to me that Romar has a $10M fucking buyout ...

Talk about a poison pill in your contract.
  • dhdawg said:

I was listening to the softy show (yes I should diaff) and softy was literally harder on romar than any of the callers, it's a barrage of excuses "in state talent is down" "we aren't a basketball school" I even heard "every great
    Coach has their downswings" it's pretty clear this guy ain't going anywhere

Automatic flagging for listening to Softy.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Tequilla said:

If that's true, no wonder he gave up on recruiting. Other than NWG, he hasn't gotten a coveted recruit in years.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tequilla said:

Fire Woodward!

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Giving a $10M buyout in a contract would be PatHadenFS ...
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    dhdawg said:

I was listening to the softy show (yes I should diaff) and softy was literally harder on romar than any of the callers, it's a barrage of excuses "in state talent is down" "we aren't a basketball school" I even heard "every great
    Coach has their downswings" it's pretty clear this guy ain't going anywhere

My sincere condolences for your continuing KJR addiction. You need to beg your family and friends to organize an intervention. When I kicked my KJR habit many years ago not long after Softy first showed up as a radio sports shock-jock, I literally had to rip the AM out of my Lincoln high-end sound system and focus on FM music during the commute. And since my home in Edmonds was too far north to receive KJR's ultra-weak broadcast signal, my cure came quickly. I know it's tough, but there is a far better life without KJR.